剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
I bought a ticket to the joy parade
我买♥♥了欢乐游♥行♥的票
And I ain't jumpin' off of this happy train, no
我才不要跳下这列快乐的火车
Excuse me.
失陪
I will sing, and I will shout
我会歌♥唱 我会尖叫
Let these words fly from mouth
让这些话语从我口中飞出
And I will live what this life's about
我会活出生命的意义
With or without
无论如何
Talk to her since she went to L.A.?
她去洛杉矶之后跟她谈过吗
No. You?
没有 你呢
No.
没有
Still on the naughty list.
还在黑名单上呢
Given the shakedown I had to endure
鉴于你们俩
from the two of you a few days ago,
几天前翻箱倒柜的行为
I figured it's time to tell you the truth.
我想该告诉你们真♥相♥了
And no, I'm not on drugs.
没有 我没有吸毒
But thanks a bunch for the vote of confidence.
不过多谢你们这么"信任"我
I am however...
但是我
...pregnant.
怀孕了
Oh, my god.
天呐
Juliette, congratulations!
茱莉亚 恭喜
Obviously, I'm not gonna keep it,
显然 我不打算留着孩子
so I need y'all to find me
所以你们得给我找一家
a reputable and discreet adoption agency.
名声在外 保密到位的领养机构
Wait a second. Juliette,
茱莉亚 等等
there's a lot of information here. No, no, no,
信息量有点大 不不
this is not a discussion. Hold on a second. Wait, wait.
这不是商量 等等
I don't want to hear another word from either one of you.
你们俩不用发表意见
And no one outside of this room
除了咱们几个
is ever going to hear about this.
绝不能有人得知这事
You both have signed confidentiality agreements,
你们俩都签了保密协议
and I expect you to uphold them.
希望你们遵守
So, you're just gonna hide the fact that you're pregnant?
你打算就这么隐瞒怀孕的事吗
I mean, what about the movie, the tour?
电影和巡演怎么办
The movie has already agreed to work around my tour schedule.
制片方同意根据巡演日程定拍摄时间
Since the movie will be wrapping in six weeks,
电影六周后就能拍完
the tour will be wrapped in eight weeks.
巡演八周后也会结束
When all is said and done, I'll be 18 weeks pregnant,
两件事都搞定之后 就18周了
And I'll just disappear for a little bit.
到时我就消失一段时间
Maybe I'll go record a new album.
也许我可以录张新专辑
But, Juliette, you'll be showing before then.
茱莉亚 之前你就会显怀了
Which is why it's a good thing
好在佩西·克莱恩女士
that Miss Patsy Cline's a hefty woman.
是个丰腴美人
I'll just say I put on a few pounds for the role,
到时就说为电影角色增重了几磅
and come on -- people will love that.
人们就喜欢这样
Hell, I'll probably get an award for it.
搞不好还能拿个奖呢
What about Avery? Hmm?
艾弗里呢
It is his, right?
是他的孩子吧
We're done here.
没什么好说的了
Emily, you're with me tomorrow.
艾米丽 你明天和我走
And I don't want to see you until you get what I asked for --
你没找到我要的东西之前别来见我
reputable and discreet.
名声在外 保密到位
Didn't he have one already?
他不是都喝过了吗
What the hell are you doing?
你在干吗
Shots. What are you doing?
喝酒 你干吗呢
You're not in A.A.
你不是嗜酒者互戒会的
AAA. Does that count?
三A算吗
Deacon. Wait. Deacon.
迪康 等等 迪康
Is everything a joke to you? Huh?
你什么事都能拿来开玩笑吗
Those meetings are kind of sacred.
这事是很神圣的
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I went looking for you this morning.
早上我去找你
I didn't even realize it was an A.A. Meeting
直到站在门口
until I was standing in the doorway.
我才发觉那是嗜酒者互戒会
So, what, you thought you'd just come on in, sit on down, join in?
那你就那么走进来坐下加入我们了
I didn't know what else to do.
我不知道还能怎么办
You were looking right at me, talking to me.
你当时就看着我 和我说话
Walking away seemed wrong.
直接走掉好像不对
And just now?
刚才呢
Not my finest hour, I admit.
刚才是不太好 我承认
But you rejected me this morning.
但你今早拒绝了我
You know what? Kind of sucked.
这种感觉不好受
So, yeah, maybe I was trying to hurt you back a little bit.
所以我或许是有点想报复回去
But you're absolutely right.
不过你说得对
The booze jokes are below the belt, and I'm sorry.
刚才那笑话太过分了 我很抱歉
Okay.
好吧
Should've gone with something
应该拿你穿不完的
about your endless supply of denim shirts.
牛仔衬衫开涮的
Well, it's a smaller label,
我们是家小公♥司♥
so I can't offer you as much big money up front,
我没法上来就给你大把钱
but I really do think if you look at the big picture,
但我真心觉得如果往长远了看
Highway 65 is competitive.
65号♥高速是不错的选择
First of all, no 360 deal.
首先 不签抽成协议
That's huge.
这很棒
Profit participation is great.
分利润是很好
But most important to me
但对我来说最重要的是
is that you get creative control over your career.
你对自己的音乐有创意自主
Sound good?
不错吧
Uh, honestly, I don't think I heard a single word you said
说实话 你说了"莎蒂 再次见面很高兴"之后
after, "Hey, Sadie. Great to see you again."
我就一句没听进去了
'cause you're Rayna Jaymes!
你可是蕾娜·詹姆斯
And you want me on your label.
你想让我签你的公♥司♥
I do. I would be honored to have you.
是的 能签下你是我的荣幸
Not only that, I want you out on tour with me.
不仅这样 我还想让你和我一起巡演
Oh, my goodness. I'm telling you. Starting tomorrow.
天呐 真的 明天就开始
I think we should write together.
我觉得我们应该一起写歌♥
I'll tell you, it's a lot to think about.
我得好好想想
Um, I know that this is weird,
我知道这样问有点怪
considering that you're...you know, you,
因为你是蕾娜
and this is a business meeting, but, um...
这又是商业会谈
Because I'm just a little bit freaking out,
我现在有点吓到
and I think I need some food to calm me down.
得吃点东西平复一下
I am so sorry,
我很抱歉
but I am here for such a short period of time.
但是我只能待一小会儿
Oh, yeah. I had this dress flown in from Paris... ooh.
当然 我订了条裙子 从巴黎运过来
...and they're holding it for me at Jamie's,
放在杰米的店里呢
and I was supposed to be there. No worries.
我得去试礼服 没事
So, can we take a rain check on that?
咱们改日再约
Yes, no, I totally understand. You should go.
好 我理解 你去吧
Would you want to go with me...
你想陪我一起去吗
while I try on my wedding dress, give me a second opinion?
我试婚纱 你给点意见
Are you serious?
真的吗
Sure. Why not?
当然啊
They usually have champagne at Jamie.
杰米那里一般提供香槟的
Yes. Let's do that. Come on.
好 去吧 走
Mr. Mayor.
市长先生
It's a beautiful day for golf, isn't it?
今天天气真适合打高尔夫
Why don't we save the pleasantries, Jeff?
客套话就别说了吧 杰夫
The only reason I'm here is because I'm curious.
我来的唯一原因就是好奇
Why would Jeff Fordham be the top bidder
杰夫·福德汉姆为什么要花大钱
to golf with the mayor?
来和市长打高尔夫
I guess I just got caught up in the fun.
大概是当时情绪太高涨了
But I was torn between this
我还有点左右为难呢
and throwing out the first pitch at the Sounds Game,
是和你打高尔夫 还是去棒球赛投首发球
but since I throw like a girl...
但我投球可差了...
Hey, listen, given my history with your ex-wife,
听我说 我和你前妻有点过节
I knew you wouldn't take a meeting with me,
我知道你肯定连见都不肯见我
so yes -- I saw an opportunity, and I took it.
这次有这么个机会 我就抓住了
But this is a business meeting. That's all.
今天我就是想和你谈谈生意 仅此而已
Okay, what business could you possibly have with me?
你和我有什么生意可谈
I wasn't kidding.
我之前是认真的
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表