剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Hey, mom!
妈妈
Break a leg tonight -- but not really.
今晚演出顺利哦
Thanks, honey. How are you today?
谢了亲爱的 今天过得怎么样
Did y'all have a good day?
你们今天开心吗
The best. I got my ears pierced.
最棒了 我去穿耳洞了
What? Dad took us out for a beauty day.
什么 爸爸带我们去美容了
We went to the spa, we went shopping,
我们去泡了水疗 又去购物
and you should see Maddie.
你真该看看麦迪的样子
Hi, Mom.
妈妈
What'd you do?
你做什么了
Dad tooke to go get highlights.
爸爸带我去做挑染了
I totally love it.
我可喜欢了
You know, it's, like, the best possible version of myself.
这是最棒的我自己
But you're not mad, are you?
你不生气吧
No, babe. It looks beautiful.
不 你真漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay, kick butt tonight. We'll talk to you tomorrow.
今晚好好表演 明天再聊吧
Bye, Mommy. Love you. Bye. Love you.
再见妈妈 爱你 再见 爱你
Mr. Mayor.
市长先生
Hey. Glad you could make it.
很高兴你能来
Hey, Jeff.
杰夫
Hey, meet, uh, Brianna and Natasha.
这是布莉安娜和娜塔莎
Great shirt.
衣服不错
Oh, thanks. Thanks.
谢谢
Yeah, my, uh, my daughters picked it out. We went shopping.
我女儿给我挑的 我们去购物了
Had one of those kind of beauty/shopping sort of days.
我们一起去做美容 购物什么的
Yeah.
嗯
Princess Margaret used to buy King George VI trinkets
玛格丽特公主会给乔治六世买♥♥些小玩意
to carry with him when he traveled.
让他出行的时候带着
Sorry. Master's degree in British history.
抱歉 我硕士念的是英国历史
I just meant...
我就是想说
men of greatness listen to their daughters.
伟大的男人会听女儿的话
Ooh. Men of greatness, huh?
伟大的男人啊
Hey, I keep telling you -- chicks dig power.
我早说了 女人就喜欢权力
Oh, excuse me. I got to get this real quick.
抱歉 我得接一下
Yeah. Of course.
嗯 没事
How could you do that without me?
你怎么能不带我就那么做
Do what?
什么
Daphne's ears? Maddie's hair?
达芙妮的耳朵 麦迪的头发
Calm down.
冷静点
We've always told Daphne
我们早就跟达芙妮说
she could get her ears pierced in the 5th Grade,
她5年纪就能打耳洞
and it's not like Maddie shaved her head
而且麦迪又不是把头发剃光
or dyed her hair purple, okay?
或是染成紫色的了
I know, but you have to talk to me about things like that.
是没错 但这种事你该跟我商量啊
I mean, I want to be there for those things.
我也想在场
I'm their mother.
我是他们的妈妈
Yeah, and I'm their father. Rayna, you're not here, okay?
我还是他们的爸爸呢 蕾娜 你不在这儿
And you're gonna miss out on some of these things.
你肯定会错过一些这种事
Now, look, I'm sorry you're upset.
很抱歉惹你不开心了
But you don't get to take your anger out on me.
但你没资格拿我撒气
Look, I'm in the middle of something right now,
我还有事
so I got to go.
我得挂了
Bye.
再见
They were tricky.
真不好搞定
Oh, you got them. Yeah.
但你还是搞定了 是啊
Want to go hang out till I got to be onstage?
一起待到我要上台啊
I'd like that, yeah.
好啊
You really expect me to let you get out there
你真指望我让你这副样子
looking like that, son? I'm sorry, I
就上台演出吗 对不起 我...
I can't let you scare off the audience.
我不能让你吓跑观众
What the hell happened to him?
他是怎么了
Hey, man, why don't you just let one of your people
伙计 你让你的人
take care of him with a little bit of makeup?
给他化化妆不行吗
God knows you wear enough.
你化得可不少
Yeah, thanks. I got this.
多谢了 我能处理
Get on back to my dressing room and get it taken care of.
去我化妆间让他们给你化化妆
Yes, sir.
好的
Nice company you keep.
你真会找
Hey. Get to see that doctor yet?
你去看医生了吗
Yeah, he said I was fine.
嗯 他说我没事
All right.
好吧
Look.
那个
I'd appreciate it if, um...
我希望你能...
Right. Like I said -- not my business.
嗯 我说了 这不关我事
You need to talk or anything...
如果你需要找人谈谈
Yeah, probably won't.
应该不用了
But, uh...
不过
...thanks.
谢谢
Yeah.
嗯
Really?
真的
Yep. Just one day in Amsterdam while I was in college.
嗯 就是我上大学时 在阿姆斯特丹那一次
I mean, not that I remember it all that well.
虽然我都记不大清了
So before you were mayor, you knhow to loosen up.
看来你成为市长之前还是会放松的嘛
Yeah -- a little.
算是吧
It's like riding a bike, you know.
就像骑车一样 不会忘的
Oh, yeah? If you say so.
是吗 你说是就是了
Oh, damn it!
该死的
You know, uh... I could make this go away.
我可以帮你搞定那个的
Well, then, I'd owe you one.
那我就欠你个人情了
Good night, Teddy.
再见 泰迪
Good night.
再见
Come in.
请进
Hello!
你好啊
I warmed them up, so you can show them how it's really done.
我已经暖好场了 你可以去惊艳全场了
You are awesome. So good. Thank you.
你太棒了 真不错 谢谢
Oh, it was so fun.
太好玩了
Hey, how'd it go with your girls yesterday? Did y'all have fun?
跟你女儿昨天玩得怎么样 挺开心的吗
Um...it didn't go that great.
不是特别好
What happened?
怎么了
I knew it was gonna be hard -- I just didn't know
我早知道这样会很难 但没想到
it was gonna be this hard being aw from them.
跟他们分开会这么痛苦
You know, my mom wasn't around for me a lot of my growing up,
我小时候我妈妈不常陪伴着我
and she missed a lot of the big moments.
她错过了不少重要的时刻
And I just never imagined in a million years that...
我真是万万没想到
I was gonna miss that with my girls.
我会错过我女儿的重要时刻
And it sucks.
感觉太糟了
Time to walk.
该你了
Do you need a minute? 'cause...
你需要缓缓吗
No.
不用
I'm good.
我没事
Gunnar?
加纳
What are you doing here?
你怎么在这儿
You disappeared without a word and then had a baby six months later?
你突然消失 然后六个月后生了个孩子
Do you think I'm stupid?
你以为我傻吗
Of course not. I told you.
当然不是 我都说了
Listen.
听我说
My grandma's in a nursing home.
我奶奶在养老院
Jason is gone.
杰森死了
If I have any family left, I...
如果我还有别的亲人
I need to know.
我需要知道
So, you look me in the eye,
看着我的眼睛
and you tell me the truth.
跟我说实话
Is Micah mine?
麦卡是我的孩子吗
Yes.
是的
Tell that devil to take you back
让那恶魔带你走
Take you back, take you back
带你走 带你走
My heart went from red to black
我的心已如死灰
Red to black, red to black
如死灰 如死灰
Came up from that lake of fire
被火海燃成灰烬
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表