剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
I am so sorry. You have to forgive me.
对不起 你一定要原谅我
Please. I love you.
求你了 我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
Please.
求你了
Juliette, I'm not trying to be mean, but right now --
茱莉亚 我不是想刻薄你 但现在
I can't stand the sight of you.
我甚至都不想见到你
You should go.
你该走了
Okay.
好吧
I will.
那我走
Hey. I didn't wake you, did I?
早 我没把你吵醒吧
No, no. I was up early, anyway.
没有 今天我起得早
I was trying to pack the rest of my stuff.
还要收拾剩下的东西呢
Which includes that mug.
包括那个杯子
Thank you.
谢谢
Is that a new song? I haven't heard that one before.
是新歌♥吗 以前没听过
Yeah, I'm gonna debut it tonight at the Bluebird
没错 今晚会在蓝鸟咖啡馆第一次唱
at the NPR show that you're gonna be missing.
而且国家公共电台会播出 你要看不到了
That's my pen.
那是我的笔
Seriously?
你真要这样吗
Thank you.
谢谢
You're gonna sing this at the Blue Bird tonight?
你今晚要在蓝鸟咖啡馆唱这首歌♥
I was thinking about it.
我是这么考虑的
Did you think about the fact that Rayna's marrying Luke Weeler?
你有没有考虑到蕾娜要嫁给卢克·维勒了
Yeah, well, they ain't gone down the aisle yet, have they?
但他们不是还没结呢吗
Might be time to move on.
你该向前看了
Or move away.
或者搬走
I only came to Nashville to be with Avery
我来纳什维尔就是为了跟艾弗里在一起
and then those other things happened
后来发生了那些事情
and now I can't go anywhere without everybody knows
现在我不管去哪人家都知道
that I went crazy. Nobody thinks you're
我发过疯 没人觉得你
So, seems like a pretty good idea to move home to me.
所以 搬回家 做回自己感觉挺不错的
And, like, what else do I do?
而且 我还能做什么呢
There's -- there's nothing left here for me.
这里没什么值得我留恋的了
That's funny, 'cause I heard
真有意思 我可是听说
you had an uncle and a cousin here in town.
你在这儿还有个舅舅和表妹
Well, I really don't know Maddie that well,
其实我和麦迪没那么熟
and you're going out on tour.
而你要去巡回演出了
Maybe I am, and maybe I'm not.
也许我能去 也许去不了
Come in. Come in.
请进 请进
Is that some kind of going-away presence?
你这算是来给我践行的吗
Uh, it's my, uh, overnight bag.
这是我的 旅行袋
Listen, Scarlett.
听着 斯嘉丽
I got to get the hell out of this town.
我得离开这座城市
Can I hitch a ride with you?
我能搭你的顺风车吗
You up yet?
你醒了吗
I brought you some coffee.
我给你拿了杯咖啡
Did you ever feel anything?
你对我有过感觉吗
Did you ever love me -- at all?
你到底有没有...爱过我
Yes, I did.
我有
I do. And can you change?
现在也是 那你能改变吗
I don't know.
我不知道
So what do we do?
那我们现在怎么办
Camera crew's already setting up, so, I guess for now --
摄制组已经准备好了 所以我想现在
we got to do the show.
我们得做秀
Hey. Thought I heard you playing.
我就觉得听到你弹琴了
I mean, I don't have any homework,
我又没有家庭作业
so unless we're not allowed to play at your house at all --
除非你完全不准我们在你家里弹琴
Hold on for --. OK?
等一下 好吗
Dad, she thinks you hate music.
爸爸 她觉得你讨厌音乐
I came up here
我上来
because I wanted to tell you I thought it sounded nice, that's all.
是为了告诉你我觉得很好听 仅此而已
And you know what? This isn't just my house.
还有 这不只是我的家
It's your house, too. Both of you.
也是你的家 你们俩的
All right, Daphne, can I have a minute with your sister, please?
达芙妮 我能和你姐姐单独待会儿吗
Dad.
爸爸
No, please.
拜托了
Look, I -- I know that it's --
听着 我知道
it's been harder between us lately.
我们俩最近关系不太好
I just really wish that you could share with me
我只是希望你能告诉我
what's going on with you.
你在想些什么
I don't have anything to say, Dad.
我没什么想说的 爸爸
Okay, come on.
别这样
You can't tell me that you don't have feelings about everything
别告诉我你对最近发生的一切
that's been happening lately.
没什么想法
With your mom and Luke.
你妈妈和卢克的事
Honey, you can tell me anything,
宝贝 你什么都可以和我说
and I promise you I'm not Dad, there's nothing to tell!
我保证我不会 爸爸 我没什么好说的
Okay, but that reaction suggests to me that there is.
但你这个反应告诉我你有
Maddie, we cannot expect to have any kind of relationship at all
麦迪 如果我们不愿意互相交流
if we're not willing to communicate.
是没办法保持亲近的
How am I supposed to talk to you about someone
我要怎么和你讨论一个
that I know that you hate?
你明明很讨厌的人
How am I supposed to tell you
我要怎么告诉你
that I wanted mom to marry Deacon and not Luke?
我希望妈妈嫁给迪康 而不是卢克
What a jackass.
真是个混♥蛋♥
That he has the audacity to
他居然有脸
ask you to marry him on the same night
在你答应嫁给别人的当晚
that you said yes to someone else.
向你求婚
I mean, that is so Deacon.
这还真是迪康的风格
You know what he's trying to do, right?
你知道他的目的吧
He's trying to pull you into the same crazy-making drama
他是想把你再次拉进你们俩
that you two have been engaged in for years.
持续了这么多年的疯狂闹剧中
No, what he's trying to do is
不 他的目的是
not miss out on an opportunity
不再错过这次机会
that I didn't give him the first time around when I married Teddy.
我当年嫁给泰迪时 没给过他这个机会
Why are you justifying his actions?
你干吗要为他说话
You're not seriously considering his ridiculous proposal?
你不会真的在考虑他那可笑的求婚吧
I don't know, Tandy.
我不知道 坦蒂
I've loved that man for a very long time.
我深爱了这个男人好多年
But your relationship with Luke is healthy.
但你和卢克的关系非常良好
We'll see about that,
这个回头再看吧
'cause I'm gonna have to tell him about Deacon.
因为我得告诉他迪康的事
Well, that's a bad idea.
这是个烂主意
Well, I'm not very well gonna marry a man I can't be honest with.
我不能嫁给一个我无法坦诚相待的男人
Still a bad idea.
还是个烂主意
Damn it, girl.
该死 小姑娘
I'm gonna miss you something fierce.
我会非常想念你的
I'm gonna miss you, too.
我也会想你的
Thank you for everything.
感谢你做的一切
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I owe you a thanks or two.
我绝对也欠你一两句谢谢
I'm gonna get in the car before Avery cooks in it.
我得上车了 要不艾弗里得闷死了
Get it. I'll call you when I get there.
去接吧 我一到就给你电♥话♥
Alright. All right, tell Maddie her cousin says hi.
好 转告麦迪她的表姐向她问好
All right. You drive safe now. All right.
好 小心开车 好
In my opinion, it is a mistake to leave.
在我看来 离开是个错误的决定
What the hell are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么
You are too talented.
你很有天赋
And you're too much of a good song-writer.
而且是个非常好的创作人
Gunnar, thank you.
加纳 谢谢你
I appreciate the gesture and the compliment,
我感谢你的挽留与赞美
but I got a long way to go.
但我还要赶远路
I don't belong here and never did. My head is literally
我不属于这里 一直都是 我的头
about to explode.
真要爆♥炸♥了
You haven't given yourself time to think it through.
你还没有给自己点时间好好想想
Yeah, I have.
不 我有
Remember that whole thing that nearly killed me?
还记得那件差点要了我命的事吗
Well, yeah, but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right?
但大难不死 人只会更坚强 对吗
Please stop talking.
求你们别说了
I really got to get on the road, guys. Gunner, get out of the car.
我真的得走了 加纳下车
No, you don't, you don't.
不 不行 不行
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表