剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
and, you know, you did decide to expose yourself
而且你的确比以往更多地
more to the media than you ever have before.
在媒体上进行曝光
But you know what? I worked so hard on this album.
但你知道吗 我那么努力地制♥作♥这张专辑
I mean, I put everything into this, creatively and financially.
无论是创意还是资金上 我都投入很多
You know, and this feels like it takes away from that.
而这感觉像是抵消了那些努力
And that's not fair. I earned this.
这不公平 这是我努力得来的
And I think it could really damage my credibility.
而且我觉得这会严重损害我的威信
Jeff, I just wanted to thank you for the party last night.
杰夫 我就是想感谢你昨晚拉我去派对
That was a lot of fun. It was good to get out.
非常有趣 出来玩玩挺好的
I'm glad you had a good time.
很高兴你玩得开心
And I, uh, I enjoyed meeting Natasha.
能认识娜塔莎我也很开心
I think she liked you, too.
我觉得她也喜欢你
Hey, why don't you come on over to my place for dinner tonight?
你今晚来我家一起吃个晚饭吧
I'll call Brianna, Natasha,
我会叫上布莉安娜和娜塔莎
and we'll make a night out of it. Ready, Daddy?
我们好好玩一晚 准备好了 爸爸
You know, I-I -- maybe.
也许吧
Uh, l-let me get back to you on that, okay?
我回头再打给你好吗
Bye.
再见
Hey, listen, Maddie, I need you to watch your sister tonight.
麦迪 我需要你今晚照看下妹妹
I've got some last-minute plans.
我临时有个约会
I can't, dad. Actually, I'm hanging out with Colt tonight.
不行 爸爸 我今晚要和科特出去玩
We're going to the diner down the street.
我们打算去街边的餐馆
That's fine. Just take your sister with you.
没关系 带着妹妹一起
Are you serious, dad? She'll ruin it.
你开玩笑吧 爸爸 她会扫兴的
I'm standing right here.
我就站在这儿呢
It's just for a few hours.
就几个小时而已
Oh, my gosh.
天啊
Why are your plans always more important than mine?
为什么你的计划总是比我的重要
Look, honey, if you want to be treated like an adult,
亲爱的 如果你想被当做大人
you need to take on some adult responsibilities sometimes.
有时候就得承担起大人的责任
Fine. Whatever.
好吧 随你怎么说吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Just to the diner and back, okay?
吃完饭就回来 好吗
Okay.
好吧
Don't embarrass me.
别给我丢人
Can't make any promises.
我可不能打包票
Hi, Terry.
你好 泰瑞
Scarlett. You back so soon?
斯嘉丽 这么快就回来了吗
I had to come thank you for helping me with my song.
我来感谢你帮我写歌♥
I was so stuck, and you fixed it up perfect.
我当时完全卡住了 被你点通了
So I'd really like to do something special for you in return.
我真的很想为你做点什么 报答你
How about a hot meal?
我给你做顿饭怎么样
I'll -- I'll wash your clothes for you.
我可以给你洗衣服
Well, I told you, I don't take no charity.
我跟你说过了 我不接受施舍
But if you got a job for me,
但你如果有工作给我♥干♥
I'll accept whatever payment you see fit.
我就接受你觉得合适的报酬
You know what? My uncle's gutters
对了 我舅舅家的排水沟
could use a real good cleaning.
需要好好清一清了
How about that?
你觉得这怎么样
Feel like I've been hearing bits and pieces of that for weeks now.
这首歌♥我零零碎碎听了好几周了
Yeah, well, I started writing it right around the time I met you.
是啊 我是大概从认识你后开始写这首歌♥的
Thought it sounded inspired.
听着就像是灵光一现的创作
Actually, I think I got me a chorus.
我好像写好了合声的部分
Thinking about bringing it to the guys
我想拿给乐队看看
and, uh, debuting it tonight during my set.
今晚我演出时正式首演这首歌♥
That's a great idea. Yeah?
这主意不错 是吧
Mind if I ask what sparked it?
能告诉我你怎么想到的吗
Just something that come to me right after you left this morning.
你今早走之后 我突然就想到了
You can thank me later.
回头再谢我吧
That hurt?
疼吗
Yes.
疼
Well, maybe we should let the doc take a look at it.
那我们还是找个医生给你看一下吧
No.
不用
How much you had to drink?
你这是喝了多少了
None of your business.
不关你事
You know --
是啊
kind of how whatever or whomever you're doing
就像不管你在干什么还是干谁
is none of my business.
都不关我的事
I know this has been tough,
我知道这段时间很不容易
but it's our last day of shooting.
但今天是我们最后一天的拍摄了
You think we can get through it without any drama?
我们能不能不出意外地拍完呢
Doesn't drama make for good TV?
有意外节目不是才有意思吗
I cannot believe you're still here. Why wouldn't I be?
真不敢相信你居然还在 我为什么会走呢
Well, I can think of a few reasons why.
我能想到好几个理由
Got your test results.
你的检查结果出来了
Is this the father?
这是孩子的父亲吗
No, but it's fine.
不是 但是没关系
Juliette, you have factor V Leiden gene mutation,
茱莉亚 你有凝血因子莱登基因突变
which is an increased tendency to form abnormal blood clots.
会导致异常血栓产生的几率激增
It's something you were born with
这个症状是天生的
but often only reveals itself in pregnancies.
但是一般都会在怀孕期间发作
Okay, so... what does that mean for me,
好吧 用我能听懂的话来说
in terms that I understand?
这是什么意思呢
You have to stop touring immediately. What? Why?
你需要马上停止巡演 什么 为什么
At this stage in your pregnancy,
在你现在的孕期
any travel puts you at high risk of another clot,
长途旅行极易导致血栓再次产生
which, frankly, is too dangerous.
那样就太危险了
Okay, so that's it?
那就这样了吗
I-I have to stay here? I can't leave?
我得留在这里了吗 我不能离开吗
No, you're free to return to nashville, but that's it.
不 你可以回纳什维尔 但仅此而已
You can resume normal activities --
你可以恢复日常活动
even finish your film.
甚至拍完电影
But keep your hours short, and you're gonna be fine.
但每天工作时间要短 这样你就会没事的
You knew you were gonna have to stop touring at some point.
你早该知道你肯定要中止活动的
Yeah, but I thought I had more time than this.
是啊 但我以为我还有一些时间
I get it. It's a big change.
我能理解 这是个大变化
But you don't have to go through this alone.
但你不需要一个人承担这一切
I'm just saying... we could see where this goes.
我是说 我们可以先试试看
You're a great guy.
你真是个好人
You really are.
真的
And I know Avery's a mess right now, but...
我也知道艾弗里现在情况很糟糕 但是
...he showed up.
他还是来了
And I need to figure out what that means.
我得搞清楚他的心意是什么
You still on cloud nine?
你还在心花怒放吗
Have you seen all the stuff that people are writing about us,
你看见那些关于我们的评论了吗
that we got nominated 'cause of our relationship?
说我们的提名是因为我们的恋情
Darling, you cannot pay attention to that stuff.
亲爱的 你不能把那些话当真
For one, it's not true,
第一 那不是真的
and, two, it's not us.
第二 那不是真正的我们
I know, but it still sucks
我知道 但是听别人说
for people to say that we don't deserve it.
我们不配被提名还是挺难受的
Well, I know one way to prove them wrong.
我知道怎么证明他们是错的
Just, you know, win.
把奖赢到手就行了
That is not in our control.
那可不是我们说了算的
Well, I don't know about that.
那可不一定
Why do you think I am flying in Sara Evans tonight
你以为我今晚为什么要把莎拉·伊万斯专机接来
to sing with me?
和我同台演出呢
I didn't know you were flying in Sara Evans
我才知道你今晚要专机接莎拉·伊万斯
to sing with you tonight.
来和你同台演出
Listen, these days, you want those trophies,
现在这年头 想拿奖
you got to campaign.
就得想办法拉票
Uh-huh. I see you are wasting no time.
好吧 看得出你挺抓紧时间的
Well, you know me.
你是了解我的
You should think about doing the same.
你也该想想办法了
Listen, I got to go, okay? I love you.
我得挂了 我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Hey. Um, they're ready for you.
他们准备好了
What do you think about campaigning for this?
你觉得我们拉拉票怎么样
For the CMAs?
你指乡村音乐奖吗
That's not something you've ever done before.
你以前可从来没干过这个
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表