剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Yeah.
嗯
Good night, Juliette.
晚安 茱莉亚
Good night, Avery.
晚安 艾弗里
You know what? What?
知道吗 什么
I kind of enjoyed watching that.
我还看得蛮开心的
The show or Rayna?
节目还是蕾娜
Same damn thing this year.
今年是二位一体
Well, maybe next year, you and I can go for real.
或许明年我们可以亲自去参加
I might like that.
那不错
You order more pizza?
你还点披萨了吗
No. Should I?
没有 要点吗
I-I didn't know where else to go.
我不知道还能去哪
It's all right.
没事了
Thought maybe you'd gone to sleep in the guest room.
我以为你要去客房♥睡了呢
No.
不会
My folks always said "Never go to bed angry."
我爸妈总说 永远别带着气上♥床♥
Clearly, they've never been to an award show.
那他们是从没去过颁奖礼
Yeah.
是啊
I deserve to sleep alone after my behavior tonight.
就我今晚的行为 我活该自己睡
I'm sorry.
对不起
For...being a jackass.
我犯浑了
I had a few too many,
我喝多了
and I let my ego get the best of me.
被自己的自大左右了
Honey, I didn't mean what I said earlier.
亲爱的 我之前的话不是真心的
Rayna, you deserve every award you won tonight...
蕾娜 今晚的每个奖都是你应得的
And a special one for putting up with me.
你能忍♥受我 还该得个特别奖
Oh, babe.
亲爱的
It was an award show.
那是颁奖礼
You know, we're never gonna have competition like that
在现实生活里 我们不会遇到
in our real life...
那样的竞争
I hope to god.
希望如此
The wins and the losses...
是赢是输
I want to share all that.
我想分享那一切
I mean, that's how it's supposed to be.
本来就该这样
I think that's why I got so bugged
或许就是因为这个
about the whole idea of this prenup.
我才对婚前协议这么介意
You know, I just... I want to feel like we're in this together.
我想觉得我们是一起的
We are together, babe.
我们是一起的 亲爱的
You know how insanely proud of you I am?
你知道我多为你骄傲吗
All the hard work really paid off, didn't it?
努力都得到了回报 不是吗
It sure did.
可不是
Congratulations. Thank you.
恭喜 谢谢
Babe, you smell like the bottom of a whiskey barrel.
亲爱的 你一股威士忌味儿
You best go take a shower before you get in bed with me.
你想上我的床得先去洗个澡
All right.
好吧
Okay.
好的
I'll be right back.
我就回来
Don't you fall asleep.
别睡着了哦
I'll try not to.
我尽量吧
But, you know, those awards are so heavy!
但你也知道 那些奖杯好沉啊
I been lugging 'em around all night.
我今晚又得扛着到处走
I mean, I'm just exhausted.
真是累死了
Yeah, I deserve that.
你损我吧 我活该
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表