剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Can I get you coffee while you wait? Water?
你要喝点咖啡等着吗 或者水
Yeah, that would be great. Thanks.
嗯 好啊 谢谢
He'll be right back with that.
他就拿来
OK.
好
Won't let you sink
不会让你
And with an artist like Maddie Conrad,
有了麦迪·康拉德这样的艺人
Like a stone to the bottom, bottom
像石头那样沉到水底
Edgehill Republic can make a strong entry
边山共和国能强势挤入
into the pop-country market.
流行乡村乐的市场
Let me remind you of the you you've forgotten
让我唤起你对自己的记忆
Now, between our musical muscle and Benton Media's global reach,
有我们的音乐实力加上本顿传媒的全球影响力
we have got the talent and the resources...
我们既有才能 也有实力
It's just a road
这只是条路
...to turn Maddie...
将麦迪
It's just a wave that you're riding
这只是翻腾的海浪
...into one of Edgehill's most profitable artists.
打造成边山的摇钱树
I know it's rough
我知道很艰难
This all sounds very promising, Jeff.
听上去很有前途啊 杰夫
Thank you.
谢谢
And after the last three quarters you posted,
经过了之前的三个季度
a little profit would be nice for a change.
现在能挣点钱也好
Well, Mr. Chairman, I think you're in for a treat,
主席先生 您要饱耳福了
'cause she's coming here this morning for you to witness firsthand.
她今早就会过来让您亲自过目
is Maddie Conrad here?
麦迪·康拉德来了吗
And if so, please send her in.
如果来了 请她进来
Hey, y'all. Rayna James.
你们好啊 蕾娜·詹姆斯
Mr. Benton.
本顿先生
I am so happy to finally be meeting you.
很高兴终于见到你了
How are you, sir? And you, as well.
你好吗 先生 我也很荣幸
What are you doing? Where's Maddie?
你来干什么 麦迪呢
Oh, my daughter couldn't make it
我女儿不能来
to your little meeting this morning,
参加你们今早的会议了
so I thought I'd fill in for her.
所以我想替她来出席
What's going on here, Jeff? Do you mind if I sit?
怎么回事 杰夫 介意我坐下吗
These heels are a killer,
这高跟鞋要我命了
and I think we're gonna be here for a little while.
而且我们估计得聊一会儿呢
It's a solid, legally binding contract.
合同已经签字生效 毫无问题
You forced Maddie's father to sign that.
你逼迫麦迪的父亲签了合同
You blackmailed him. I wouldn't get too dramatic if I were you.
你勒索了他 你还是别太激动了
I don't think you want to air the mayor's dirty laundry.
我想你不会希望把市长的丑事抖出来吧
Oh, really? You want to get into Teddy's transgressions?
是吗 你想扯上泰迪的不检点吗
'cause they implicate you, too. What are you saying?
因为那也能扯到你身上 你在说什么
Well, I'm saying that you might want to have a little look
我是说 你或许想查看一下
at Jeff Fordham's discretionary spending,
杰夫·福德汉姆的自♥由♥性支出
'cause I don't think he's used very much discretion.
因为我觉得他可很不规矩
And I'm not even talking about
而且我都不是指
the $40,000 necklace you sent my daughter.
你送给我女儿的四万块项链
Is there something I should know, Jeff? No, sir.
有什么事要告诉我吗 杰夫 没有
She's just upset because her daughter
她只是不爽她女儿
signed with a label that is better than her own.
签了一家比她自己的厂牌好的公♥司♥
She did not go with the label!
她根本没跟你们签约
She doesn't even know
她根本不知道
about this recording-contract stunt that you've pulled.
你搞了这么一出合约的事
Mr. Benton, what does it mean to you
本顿先生 你怎么看
that your label president is signing people
你的厂牌总裁在对方毫不知情
without their knowledge or consent?
未获得同意的情况下跟人签约
Well, I won't speak to Jeff's recruitment methods,
我不会责备杰夫的招募手段
but I must say, I enjoyed what I heard.
但我得说 我喜欢你女儿的歌♥声
And I'd be inclined
我很乐意
to keep such a talented young woman under contract.
跟如此有才的年轻女孩维持合约关系
She's a 15-year-old girl.
她才15岁
You have a young woman on your label,
你的厂牌有个年轻女人
Layla Grant, who actually wants to be there.
莱拉·格兰特 她还希望留在这里
I'm aware. She's right outside, sir.
我知道 她就在外面 先生
Well, you may not be aware that she is also underage
你可能不知道的是 她还不到饮酒年龄
and very recently overdosed on pills
而且最近曾服药过量
and almost drowned in Jeff Fordham's pool.
差点淹死在杰夫·福德汉姆家的泳池里
Mr. Benton, I-I...
本顿先生 我...
You coerced my ex-husband so you could cover up the incident.
你逼迫我前夫掩盖了这起事故
But I'm not gonna sit here and watch
但我不会坐视
while he treats his female artists like this,
他如此对待自己旗下的女艺人
and I sure as hell don't want my daughter
我更不希望我的女儿
having anything to do with it.
也卷进来
I'm asking you, please, to nullify this contract.
我求你 作废合同吧
As far as I'm concerned, Ms. James,
就我而言 詹姆斯女士
this contract never existed.
这份合同根本没签过
Thank you for your understanding.
多谢理解
And if we're through here,
如果没什么事了
I think Jeff and I have some things to discuss.
我和杰夫还有事要谈
We're done here.
没事了
Avery, can I talk to you for a second?
艾弗里 能跟你谈谈吗
Long as it's quick. The band's on fire.
快点说就行 乐队正好来感觉了[着火]
Well, so am I.
我也很火大
So, I understand that you didn't start recording
据我所知 你昨晚
until almost midnight last night.
直到午夜才开始录音
There were some issues yesterday. Right.
昨天出了些问题 嗯
Are you in over your head on this? I know it's a big project.
你是不是应付不来 我知道这不是小事
There's a lot of pressure. You got a lot going on at home.
压力很大 你家里又一堆事
Tell you what. Why don't we let the music do the talking?
这样吧 让音乐来说话吧
There's a bottle of wine on the kitchen table
厨台上有瓶酒
Yeah, just hanging around
就放在那上面
I could open it up and light a candle
我可以打开酒瓶 点燃蜡烛
Just burn the whole thing down
让一切烧尽
I'll be damned if it ain't raining
我敢说 一定会下雨
It's gonna be a bloodbath. Mr. Benton is furious.
肯定要一团糟了 本顿先生怒不可揭
Perfect chance to feel the pain, but
但这是感觉痛楚的最佳机会
Excuse me. I've been waiting here for over an hour.
打扰 我都等了一个多小时了
Oh, I'm so sorry. Didn't anyone tell you?
真抱歉 没人告诉你吗
I don't want to write a sad song
我不想写首悲情歌♥
The meeting's been canceled.
会面被取消了
Wait. What?
等等 什么
I don't want to sing a sad song
我不想唱首悲情歌♥
Where's Jeff? I-I need to talk to him.
杰夫呢 我得找他
Mr. Fordham's currently unavailable.
福德汉姆先生现在没时间
I don't want to be a sad song tonight
今晚我不想做首悲情歌♥
No, not tonight
今晚不行
That's one of the only photos of your brother you got.
那是你所剩无几的几张你哥哥的照片了
I've been broken
我曾心碎
Think you might want to preserve those memories?
不想保留那些记忆吗
All the stories I could tell
有多少哀肠可诉
I don't have any, at least any I can trust.
我已经没什么可以相信的回忆了
I look at these smiling faces, and all I see are lies now.
我看到这些笑脸 却只看到谎言
My guitar's so sick of me feeling sorry for myself
我的吉他 早已厌倦我 这般自怨自艾
Same, old heartache, you again
还是一样心痛 还是你
Scarlett, is everything okay?
斯嘉丽 一切还好吗
Yeah.
嗯
I, just really wanted to thank you for yesterday
我想为昨天的事感谢你
Did you come to party, do me in
你是来玩的吗 算我一个
and, save you from another evil vending-machine coffee.
而且让你不用再喝贩售机难喝的咖啡
I don't want to write a sad song
我不想写首悲情歌♥
It's from Crema.
克里马的
I don't want to sing a sad song
我不想唱首悲情歌♥
Hey, sweetie.
亲爱的
Just practicing what you showed me.
我在练习你教我的东西
That's right. That's how you do it.
嗯 就该这样
I don't want to be a sad song tonight
今晚我不想做首悲情歌♥
So, what's up?
你干什么呢
Nothing, really.
没干什么
I just hate missing you.
我就是讨厌看不到你
No, not tonight
今晚不行
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表