剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Previously on "Nashville"...
《下一站歌♥后》前情提要
You've been served.
这是你的传票
My recommendation is that we make a settlement offer.
我的建议是请求庭外和解
I hate that idea.
我讨厌这个主意
I filed a restraining order,
我申请了禁止令
but he just figured out a way around it.
但他还是想到了别的办法
I've loved you since the first time I ever laid eyes on you.
我从第一次见到你就爱着你
I think I might need a little bit of time.
我可能需要点时间
Your only option is a liver transplant.
你唯一的选择就是肝脏移植
I really think you should tell Rayna.
我觉得你该告诉蕾娜
It's a great band.
乐队很不错
Maybe we should make it a regular thing.
或许我们该常一起表演
I'm in.
我加入
This woman, she was, um...
这个女人 她是...
A prostitute? Yeah.
妓♥女♥ 对
I want the girls at home with me exclusively.
我要女儿们只跟我住在家里
We need a cover, in case anybody asks about our relationship.
我们需要个说法以防有人问起我们的关系
Is that the mayor?
那是市长吗
I can't believe I'm gonna miss this.
我居然要错过这个
Well, you and I are gonna have plenty of times
你和我还会有很多机会
to play the Opry together.
一起在奥普里演出的
Yeah, not on the 10th anniversary of your induction we're not.
但这是你入会十年纪念 仅此一次
You just go knock 'em dead
明天《早安美国》
on "Good morning America" tomorrow, girl.
你一定要惊艳四座 姑娘
Thank you so much for making that happen.
谢谢你帮我争取到这个通告
I'm excited.
我很激动
I am, too. I think it's gonna be really good.
我也是 我觉得会很成功的
Keep the momentum going after the CMAs, you know?
乡村音乐奖之后要一直保持这种势头
Absolutely. Hey, Raina.
当然 你好 蕾娜
Look at you!
看看你
This really must be just the most amazing thing.
这估计是最棒的经历了吧
It is. I mean --
没错 我是说...
Aside from making me feel very old, but...
虽然这照片让我觉得老了 但...
Oh, you stop that.
别这么说
Deacon really has been here from the beginning, huh?
迪康真是从一开始就在 是吧
Is he coming tomorrow night?
他明晚来吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't think so.
我觉得不会
That'd be a shame for him to miss it.
错过多可惜啊
It would.
是啊
So, I was thinking,
我在想
maybe you could stay for dinner when you drop me off.
你送我回去之后可以留下吃晚饭
Well, that is very sweet, but, uh...
那真好 但是...
Not tonight, I don't think.
我觉得今晚不行
Come on.
别这样
Scarlett's not here, which means you're probably
斯嘉丽不在 所以你可能
gonna be eating something out of a can.
就找个罐头将就了
I'll have you know, I got some perfectly good
我告诉你 我这儿可有些美味的
made-from-scratch leftovers in there,
纯手工制♥作♥的剩菜剩饭
so I appreciate your concern, but --
多谢你担心了 但...
So, what's going on with you and mom?
你和妈妈怎么回事
Nothing.
没事
Nothing?
没事
Nothing, all right? I haven't even seen her in weeks.
没事 我好几周都没见她了
Exactly. No, that's what's so weird.
就是啊 就是这样才奇怪
It's like you guys are avoiding each other or something.
就像你们在躲避对方
Maddie, it's complicated, okay?
麦迪 事情没那么简单 好吗
It's over with Luke. You don't have a girlfriend.
她和卢克分手了 你也单身
It's so simple to me.
对我来说很简单
It's not simple. Are you guys fighting?
没那么简单 你们在吵架吗
No, we're not, okay? It's... What?
没有 只是... 什么
After all that's happened, lately, I...
最近发生了这么多事 我...
We just need a little time, okay?
我们需要一些时间 懂吗
That's all.
就是这样
But you still love her, don't you?
但你还爱着她 不是吗
Till the day I die.
直到我死
No, I'm at the photo shoot right now.
不 我在拍照
We're getting some great stuff for the press release
为维勒唱片第一个签约歌♥手的
for the first artist signed to Wheelin' Dealin' records.
新闻发布会准备一些照片
Yeah, Jimmy.
对 吉米
No, we can start meeting folks next week.
不 我们可以下周开始见面会
Okay, bye.
好 再见
Looking good, Will.
看起来不错 威尔
Hey, did you get a chance to listen
你抽空听了我发给你的
to any of those demos I sent over?
那些歌♥曲小样吗
Yeah, yeah. They're -- they're real good.
听了 非常...非常好
But what?
但是
You was hoping to get a little more personalized material?
你是不是希望个人特色更多一些
That's all right. I was thinking the same thing.
没事 我也这么想
Which is why I'm gonna bring in my buddy
所以我叫了我的好伙计
Kevin Bicks to write with you.
凯文·比克斯来跟你一起写歌♥
Now, I know you haven't written a lot on your own,
我知道你自身经验不多
but Kevin's one of the best in the business.
但凯文在这一行可是数一数二
I mean, you play your cards right,
你要是做得好
have an album full of co-writes with him.
整张专辑都可以一起写
Kevin's...
凯文...
He's talented.
他很厉害
Yeah. What's Jeff think?
对 杰夫怎么想
Jeff's out. He's a pariah. I had to cut him loose.
杰夫出局了 他人见人厌 我必须甩掉他
Seriously?
真的吗
Yeah.
是啊
That gonna change your mind about signing with me?
这会让你改变主意不和我签约了吗
No, no, not at all. Just...
不不 只是...
So, you think Kevin's a good fit for me, huh?
你认为凯文适合我吗
Yes, I do. I think Kevin is the perfect fit.
没错 我认为凯文非常适合你
Here we go.
继续吧
Here you go, cowboy. You ready?
来吧 牛仔 你准备好了吗
Like a wish that just came true
感觉就像愿望成真
All I'll ever need is you
我唯一需要的就是你
Never want to lose this feelin'
不想失去这种感觉
Don't wake me up
不要叫醒我
No. That's not it, either.
不 这也不行
Why is this not working?
为什么不行呢
Relax, man. We'll figure it out.
放松点 我们会搞定的
Hey, it's Noel Laughlin.
是诺尔·拉夫林
Hey, Noel.
喂 诺尔
Why are you so grumpy today?
为什么你今天脾气这么差
I'm sorry.
对不起
Juliette's had insomnia for the last week,
茱莉亚上周失眠
and when she doesn't sleep, Are you serious?
她如果睡不着 你说真的吗
I don't sleep. That's amazing. Uh...
我也不能睡 太棒了
A-all right. Uh, thank you again.
好吧 再次感谢
Guess who's opening for Rascal Flatts
猜猜谁明晚要在普利斯通大剧院
tomorrow night at the Bridgestone.
为流氓弗拉德乐队做开场演出
Not us.
不是我们吧
Yes! Us!
就是我们
One of Noel's bands pulled out,
诺尔的一支乐队临时退出
and there was a family emergency,
家里有急事什么的
so he spoke to Jay about us, and... and we're in!
他就跟杰伊推荐了我们 我们被选上了
We're like a real band!
我们真成一支乐队了
Right.
没错
Which means we need a real band name.
所以得想个像样的乐队名
Yeah. Yeah, I guess, uh...
没错 我想
...SAG's not gonna cut it.
斯艾加是不行了
Okay, well, I'm not a founding band member,
好吧 反正我不是乐队创始人
so whatever you guys want is cool.
你们怎么取都行
I got to go.
我得走了
You... what? What?
你 什么
No, you're smarter than both of us put together.
你比我俩加起来都聪明
We... we need your help.
我们需要你帮助
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表