剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Have you forgotten
你是不是忘了
that you are married to one of my top earners?
你嫁给了我最大的摇钱树之一
Oh, so Will can screw around with his trainer,
那么威尔可以和他的教练乱搞
but I have to wear a chastity belt?
我就要守妇道吗
Nice double standard.
双重标准不错啊
Yep.
是的
But not because he's a guy --
但并不是因为他是男人
Because he sells albums,
而是因为他的专辑卖♥♥得动
which is something you migbe able to do
这你其实也可以做到
if you just recorded what was chosen for you --
只要你录好我们给你选的歌♥
as quickly and as inexpensively as possible.
而且尽可能速度快 花销少
Okay, first of all, the deal was that my record go gold.
首先 我们说好我的专辑要卖♥♥到金唱片
That's not just gonna be cheap.
这肯定是要花钱的
Second of all, why do you keep bringing me songs
其次 你为什么一直给我
about being in love with someone forever?
唱永远相爱的歌♥曲
Okay, I can't just sing what I don't believe in.
我不能唱我不相信的东西
What don't you believe in?
你不相信什么
Love?
爱情吗
Neither do I. Fake it.
我也不信 装吧
Could I at least try writing something myself?
我能不能至少自己试着写点东西
Something a little bit more heartfelt?
写点有感情的东西
That would require you actually having feelings.
那你也得要有感情才行
Oh, my gosh. It's Layna.
我的老天 是"卢娜"
Can I get a picture with you two?
我们和你们俩拍个照吗
You know what? Not tonight.
今晚还是算了
But y'all have fun, though, okay?
你们好好玩儿吧
How about autographs? Can we get all of your autographs?
签名可以吗 我们可以要签名吗
You know, we're just having some time with our family. Thanks.
我们只想和家人在一起 谢了
Love you guys! Okay, let me get one.
爱你们 我拍一张
Okay, everyone, let's close the set.
好了各位 我们清场吧
Close set, everybody.
清场了各位
Oh, there she is.
她来了
Perfect.
太好了
We're gonna start with Charlie and Patsy in the throes of passion,
我们要从查理和佩西的激♥情♥时刻开始
then into dialogue as Charlie proposes.
然后查理求婚 进入对话
Sound good?
可以吗
Yep.
好
So, Juliette, darling, let's get you on the bed here.
那么茱莉亚 亲爱的 到床上去吧
How much are you planning on seeing?
你打算让我露多少
Well, it's not x-rated, but --
也不是要拍得少♥儿♥不♥宜♥
Are you planning on getting side angles, or --
你是打算从侧面拍 还是
I have an idea -- why not let her be on top,
我有个想法 不如让她在上面吧
give more of a sense of nudity by showing her entire back
露出她的整个背部 以表现裸体的感觉
rather than just, you know, pieces of her front?
而不是 露出前面零星部位
How do you feel about that?
你觉得怎么样
Yeah. That's great.
好啊 挺好的
I love it. Let's rehearse this.
我喜欢 我们来排练吧
All right.
好
I just...?
我就
Yeah.
嗯
Don't worry.
没事的
Your, uh, secret's safe with me.
我会替你保守秘密
I was outside your trailer earlier.
我之前正好在你拖车外
Barely shows, by the way.
对了 几乎看不出的
Susie, be a love and take Juliette's robe, would you, please?
苏西 帮忙替茱莉亚拿下袍子 好吗
It's all in the wrist.
力道都在手腕上
Yeah. That's what they tell me.
是啊 他们就是这么说的
Yeah, all in your wrist.
是啊 力道都在手腕上
Hey, get over there.
一边去
You see that? That was awesome!
看到了吗 太棒了
Hey, darling. Thank you.
亲爱的 谢谢
That was so good!
打得太好了
Hey, honey. You don't even have your shoes on yet.
亲爱的 你都没换鞋呢
I don't want to bowl.
我不想打
How come?
为什么
Well, because I'd rather not have
因为我不想我丢人的样子
a picture of me being lame in some magazine again.
再被拍下来发到杂♥志♥上
They should not even be allowed to do this.
他们根本没这个权利
It's true, isn't it? I amplain.
但他们说得对 我是很平凡
No, it is not. That is not true at all.
才不是 完全不是的
You are beautiful.
你很美
And talented.
又有才华
And this is garbage.
这些都是垃圾
There are cameras everywhere, mom --
到处都有镜头 妈妈
All the time.
时时刻刻
I know.
我知道
I'm gonna do whatever I can to protect you from all this.
我会尽全力保护你不受这些东西的影响
Okay?
好吗
Thanks.
谢谢
But if I'm not successful all the time,
但如果我不能一直做到
you need to ignore it.
你就得无视他们
Please don't tell me that I only need to worry
求你别说什么我只要
about being beautiful on the inside.
有内在美就够了
I won't tell you that, even though it is true.
我不会说的 虽然这话没错
Listen, I know how hard it is to be a girl your age,
听我说 我知道做你这年纪的女孩有多难
even without all this crap coming at you.
即使没有这些破事
What'd you do?
你怎么做的
Other than get elected homecoming queen?
除了当选返校节王后
I decided to be the best version of myself.
我决定成为最棒的自己
Don't you let these people do it for you.
别让这些人塑造你
You do it for yourself.
你要塑造好自己
Nice night for a walk.
真是散步的好天气
Yeah, it is.
是啊
Get his wallet.
拿他的钱包
That's what you get, faggot.
你活该 基佬
You're right. A hot dog is messier than a deep-dish pizza.
你说得对 热狗是比厚披萨邋遢多了
Well, eventually, you'll learn I'm right about most things.
你最终会明白我大多数时候都是对的
Well, thank you.
谢谢你
For what?
谢什么
Turning this day around.
让我今天多云转晴
I swear to god, that Luke can ruin things he ain't even here for.
我发誓 卢克即使不在场也能让我不爽到家
I'm not sure it's all on him.
应该不全是因为他吧
It's my sister.
是我妹妹
You got a sister?
你还有妹妹啊
We've been playing phone tag all week. Give me a sec?
我们这一周老错过彼此的电♥话♥ 稍等我下
Yeah.
嗯
Hey! You finally caught up with me.
你终于赶上我了
Hey. That kid you just dropped off -- what's the deal?
你刚刚送走的那小子 怎么回事啊
He looked pretty hurt.
他好像伤得不轻
Walking alone through Jackson park at this time of night --
大晚上的一个人去杰克森公园溜达
Probably got mugged, bashed, or both.
大概是被抢 被打 之一或都有
Who is it?
是谁啊
Deacon.
迪康
I'm kind of in the middle of something. What do you want?
我正忙呢 有事吗
I was... checking on you.
我就想来看看你
I saw you out front. You looked kind of banged up.
我刚刚在楼下看到你了 你似乎伤得不轻
I just want to make sure you're okay.
我只想来看看你是不是没事
It's nothing.
没事的
It's just a stupid bar fight.
就是酒吧跟人打架了
Flirted with the wrong girl.
挑逗了别人的女朋友
Let's at least get you a doctor and take a look at you.
至少找个医生给你看看吧
Aw, it's fine. I'm fine.
没事的 我没事
Yeah, well, if there was more than one of them,
如果对方不止一人
you might've broke a rib or something.
你可能被打断了肋骨呢
More than one of who?
什么不止一个人
Live and let live. That's what I say.
待人宽容 这是我的信条
Well, I'm not sure what you mean by that.
我不太明白你的意思
Look, just don't go to the parks and crap like that, all right?
别去公园什么的了
I got some friends who --
我有些朋友
well, they got in some real trouble.
他们遇到过大♥麻♥烦
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表