剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Previously in Nashville...
《下一站歌♥后》上季提要
There's nothing left for me here, really.
这里没什么值得我留恋了
I got to start someplace else.
我得去别的地方重新开始
Maddie is never gonna stop watching you.
麦迪是不会停止关注你的
You have a responsibility here.
你要承担起当父亲的责任
Wwhat is wrong? I'm gay.
出了什么事 我是同性恋
I'm sorry, Layla.
我对不起你 莱拉
You think if your boyfriend found out
你觉得如果你的男朋友
about your mistakes, he'd forget?
发现了你犯下的那些错误 他会忘掉吗
Tell me I heard wrong.
告诉我是我听错了
I don't deserve you.
我配不上你
But please don't make me be alone again.
但求你别抛下我一个人
And I was hoping...
我希望
to become your ball and chain.
成为你的"累赘"
You and me, Ray. That's how it's supposed to be.
你和我 小蕾 我们注定要在一起
I never should have taken it back.
我本不该收回它
I told you I can't be someone else.
我说了 我根本无法改变
Juliette, you already have been.
茱莉亚 你已经变了很多
I'm just stuck being stupid, screwed up me.
我就是一直陷在犯蠢 惹祸的怪圈里
It's natural to be emotional when you just went through...
你刚刚遭遇那种事 情绪激动很正常
I'm terrible!
我是个烂人
I'm terrible! I'm a horrible human being!
我是烂货 我是个大烂人
I suck! And if you don't see that,
我烂透了 如果你们看不出来
then you're both either liars or idiots!
那你们不是骗子 就是傻子
Hey, let's -- let's all just calm down.
我们先冷静点
Juliette, what are you looking for.
茱莉亚 你在找什么
A pair of scissors!
剪子
Do we not have a single pair in this house?
这屋子里连把剪子都没有吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Do you need to... No, I don't!
要不要 不要
For NPR,
我代表国家公共电台
welcome to a very special evening of music,
欢迎各位出席这个特别的音乐之夜
as we broadcast live from the Bluebird cafe
今晚我们将在田纳西纳什维尔的
in Nashville, Tennessee.
蓝鸟咖啡馆进行现场直播
So glad they're letting us film this.
他们能让我们过来录像真是太好了
I wasn't sure they'd be okay with us crashing their event.
我之前还不确定他们会不会让我们参加这次活动
Are you nervous 'cause it's national.
这是全国直播的 紧张了吗
...including Don Schlitz...
包括唐·施利兹
Yeah, that -- that's got to be it.
是啊 她就是紧张
...and maybe a few other surprises.
可能还会有别的惊喜哦
Listeners can tune in on the air
听众们可以选择广播收听
and watch via our live screening broadcast.
或观看我们的现场直播
Well, either way, your life changes completely.
不管怎样 你的生活都要彻底改变了
You realize that.
你明白的吧
Yes, I'm aware. I mean, this is marriage which we're talking about.
我知道 这毕竟是婚姻大事啊
You know how I feel.
你知道我的想法的
I do know how you feel.
我明白
Of course, I'm the one who's gonna have to live with the decision.
但毕竟我才是要承受选择的后果人
I may not have to sleep with your decision,
你选了的人是不会成为我的枕边人
but' we all gonna be impacted by it one way or another.
但你的选择会影响到我们所有人
Oh, I know. Thank you for remainding me
我知道 多谢提醒了
as if I haven't been thinking about that all day.
我一整天都在想这事呢
I'll leave you to it.
那你就自己慢慢琢磨吧
Hey. So --
好啊 我...
I'm gonna come tonight.
我今晚会去的
I love you.
我爱你
So you have made up your mind?
这么说 你已经决定好了
Yeah, I did.
是的 决定好了
Stupid girl.
蠢女人
Stupid. I hate--
太蠢了 我恨你
So stupid.
你怎么这么蠢
Thank you, thank you.
谢谢大家
You know, a lot of artists I respect have come through these doors
很多我崇敬的艺术家都曾来过这里
and when I say artists, I mean it.
我是说 真正的艺术家
That's why people come to bluebird.
这就是为什么人们都来蓝鸟咖啡馆
They know they're gonna see and hear the real deal.
因为他们知道 这里可以听到真的好音乐
Three chords and the truth; isn't that what they say?
人说那是用三和♥弦♥来陈述真♥相♥
Anyway, uh -- I'm honored to be able to tell you mine.
很荣幸今天能向你们传达我的心声
This is for my wife.
这首歌♥献给我的爱妻
What is it called
那感觉叫做什么
When all that you want is to be around somebody
当你只想和一人相伴
They say that you'd fall
人们说爱让人沦陷
But I don't know
可说不好
Feels a little more like flying
那感觉更像翱翔蓝天
'Cause even when I'm close to you
即使在你身边
It ain't close enough each and every kissing
每一个吻仍不够贴近
Ain't long enough
不够长久
I can't explain what my heart does
我要如何解释我的心
I don't care what we call it
我不管那究竟是什么
As long as I can stay here in this moment
只要这一刻和你在一起
This feeling, oh I can't fight it
这感情我无法抗拒
Baby, no, I can't lie
亲爱的 我不会欺骗你
If it's love then I think I like it
如果这就叫爱 那我喜欢这感觉
Love and I think I like it
我喜欢爱上你的感觉
I don't care what we call it
我不管那究竟是什么
As long as I can stay here in this moment
只要这一刻和你在一起
This feeling, oh I can't fight it
这感情我无法抗拒
Baby, no, I can't lie
亲爱的 我不会欺骗你
If it's love then I think I like it
如果这就叫爱 那我喜欢这感觉
Love and I think I like it
我喜欢爱上你的感觉
Luke Wheeler? What's he doing here?
卢克·维勒 他来干什么
Love and I think I like it
我喜欢爱上你的感觉
I think it's for me. Can you give me a minute?
我想他是来找我的 等我一下
Love and I think I like it
我喜欢爱上你的感觉
Love and I think I like it
我喜欢爱上你的感觉
Why can't you just let her be happy?
你为什么就不肯让她幸福
Why can't you?
那你呢
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
Well, my kids will probably sleep till noon.
我的孩子可能要睡到大中午了
I squared it with the nanny,
我都跟保姆交代好了
snuck away to be with the woman I proposed to last night.
然后就偷跑出来找这位昨晚我向她求婚的女子
I'm thinking it is official.
这下算正式宣布了吧
Oh, my goodness.
天啊
It certainly is.
铁板钉钉了
Oh, I tell you what.
跟你说啊
I've been married before,
我结过婚
been in other relationships, but what we got --
也曾谈过别的恋爱 但我们两个
it's damn near perfect.
是最完美的
I guess timing really is everything.
恰到好处的相逢真的是最重要的吧
I guess it is.
是啊
Avery!
艾弗里
Avery! I know you're in there!
艾弗里 我知道你在
Avery!
艾弗里
I know you said you needed time to think.
我知道你说过 你需要时间想清楚
Yeah, I meant more than a few hours.
我说的可不止几小时
Yeah, but I have been up all night,
我知道 但我一整晚没睡
literally sick to my stomach.
难受得胃痛
I can't take not knowing where I stnad.
我不知道我们什么情况 我受不了
oh, Juliette, it's, like, six in the morning.
茱莉亚 现在才早晨6点啊
I need to know how you're feeling, what you think.
我需要知道你现在什么感觉 什么想法
I bared my soul to you, and you just turned and walked away.
我把整个灵魂都展现给你了 你却置之不理
I was trying to explain to you
我努力地向你解释
why I ended up the way I am.
我为什么会是如今这副样子
I appreciate your self-awareness,
我很感谢你的自知之明
but it's a lot to ask of anyone.
但这对任何人来说都不容易
You said that you loved me.
你说过你爱我的
Don't you have, like, some movie audition to get ready for today?
你今天不是还要准备一个电影试唱吗
God, how pathetic am I?
天啊 我真是可悲
I know your schedule better than you do.
居然比你还清楚你的工作行程
Avery, I'm so so sorry.
艾弗里 我真的很抱歉
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表