剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
I know, but it would be sort of nice
是啊 但能封住那些
to just fly in the face of these critics.
批评者的嘴不也挺好吗
And it would set up highway 65 for good.
而且还能让65号♥高速一鸣惊人
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊 对吧
You really shouldn't be here.
你不该来这里
I want to see Micah before you leave. No.
我想在你们走之前再见麦卡一面 不行
Look, he doesn't have to know I'm his dad,
他不用知道我是他爸爸
but I want to get to know him, all right?
但我想多了解了解他 行吗
Gunnar! Hey, buddy.
加纳 你好 小家伙
Came by to see if you wanted to hang a little before you leave town.
我就是来问问 你走之前愿不愿意跟我去玩玩
That'd be great.
好啊
Hey, we're leaving tomorrow. I still got to pack.
我们明天就要走了 我还得收拾行李
Well, let me take him off your hands for you.
那让我替你照顾他
I mean, heck, he can even stay over if it makes it easier.
他还可以留下过夜 如果能给你减轻负担
Can I, mom? Please?
可以吗 妈妈 求你了
All right.
好吧
Thank you so much!
谢谢你
I'll pick him up in the morning.
我早上去接他
All right, buddy. Grab your stuff.
好了 伙计 去拿你的东西
Storm's comin'
风暴即将到来
I can't get away
我无法逃脱
Storm's comin'
风暴即将到来
I can't get away
我无法逃脱
Everybody's leavin'
众人纷纷逃脱
But I have to stay
而我必须留守
Storm's comin'
风暴即将到来
The doctor said I could resume normal activities.
医生说我可以恢复日常活动
I normally walk.
我自己能走路
Sorry. Hospital policy.
抱歉 医院规定
It's Avery. Leave it at the beep.
我是艾弗里 哔声后留言
Damn it.
见鬼
Just got off the phone with the producers.
刚和制♥作♥人打完电♥话♥
Not too happy we didn't tell them about the pregnancy,
对你没告诉他们怀孕的事不太开心
but they want you to finish the movie.
但他们会让你完成电影拍摄
They're gonna move your scenes up
他们会把你的戏提前
so they can shoot you out as soon as possible.
这样能尽早拍完
But they agree not to tell the press?
但他们答应不告诉媒体吗
Well, yeah, but, I mean, we can't avoid them for long.
是 但是估计我们也瞒不久
They're already swarming this place.
他们已经把这儿围住了
Plus, I got to call the promoters,
我还得打电♥话♥给公♥关♥
I got to cancel the rest of the tour dates.
我得取消剩下的巡演
We need to make a statement.
我们得做一份声明
Glenn, I can't tell the world
格伦 我不能向全世界
what's going on in my personal life
宣告我私生活的情况
when I don't even know myself.
我自己都还没搞清楚呢
So, what do you want to do?
那你想怎么办
Where do the backup singers stay?
那些伴唱歌♥手住在哪里
That's Maddie.
那是麦迪
That's Daphne right there on the left, that one.
左边的是达芙妮 就是那个
They're both beautiful. Thanks.
她们都很漂亮 谢谢
And talented, too. You should hear them sing.
还非常有天分 你该听听她们唱歌♥
I saw them at this, uh, that fundraiser.
我那次看到她们在募资会上表演
You must have a clip of them on there.
你手♥机♥里应该有录一段吧
I do. Yeah.
有啊
Okay, well -- well show them.
那拿出来看看啊
All right, here we go.
好吧 在这儿
I will hope, and I will love
我会祈祷 我会去爱
They're amazing.
她们太棒了
I will give till there's enough
我会大方给予
They're so good!
唱得真好
You should give them a record deal.
你该跟她们签约啊
Oh, that's not up to me.
这可由不得我
Have you thought about that?
你想过吗
That's what the girls would want, sure.
她俩肯定是愿意了
But...I don't know. Maybe. We'll see.
但...我还没想好 再说吧
You'd be the coolest dad ever.
你会是史上最酷的爸爸
Yeah, they'd owe me big-time.
对 那她们就欠我一大份人情了
You know, I meant to say something earlier.
我之前就有些话想跟你说
Your hair -- I dig it.
你的新发型 我很喜欢
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, Colt, this scene is beat.
科特 这里很无聊
We should go somewhere else.
我们到别的地方玩吧
Yeah.
好啊
You up for it?
你去吗
No. We're not allowed.
不 我们不能去
All right. Well, I'm gonna head out.
好吧 那我要走了
A-actually, I know a place we can go.
其实我知道个地方可以去
Where?
哪里
Dad said we can only come here.
爸爸说我们不能去别处了
I know.
我知道
Come on.
下来
Thank you.
谢谢大家
I've got one more song I'd like to do for you tonight.
今晚我为你们多准备了一首歌♥
Bring out Luke!
让卢克出来
It's a brand-new one. Hope you like it.
是一首新歌♥ 希望你们喜欢
We want Luke! We want Luke!
我们要看卢克 我们要看卢克
We want Luke! We want luke! We want luke!
我们要看卢克 要看卢克 卢克
On second thought,
转念一想
y'all enjoy Will Lexington and Luke Wheeler.
你们会更喜欢威尔·莱星顿和卢克·维勒
I wanted to hear that song.
我还想听那首歌♥呢
Well they sure as hell didn't.
但他们不想
You see 'em?
你看到他们了吗
I swear to God, I don't even know why I'm here.
对天发誓 我真不知道自己为什么在这儿
You're not here.
你不在这里
What? You're on this incredible tour,
什么 你参加了这么棒的巡演
and all you ever do is complain.
可你只会发牢骚
I mean, do you even like music?
你真的喜欢音乐吗
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Look, I've stood behind enough people
我给很多人做过伴唱
to know when someone's heart's not in it.
看得出哪些人心思不在上面
I'll tell you what -- they know it, too.
我告诉你 他们也看得出来
I would kill to be on the front of that stage,
我拼了命都想上台
but just 'cause I'm not
但我没在台上唱
doesn't mean I'm not gonna sing my ass off.
不代表我不会使出全力
I just didn't have 'em, okay?
观众就是不喜欢我 好吗
Right.
好吧
Here you go. All clean.
给你 全洗好了
Thank you. It's all right. Here.
谢谢 没事 给
It has been a while since I had a home-cooked meal.
我好久没吃到人家做的菜了
Oh, I hope you like it.
希望你喜欢
What was the song that you were singing up the ladder?
你在梯子上时唱的是什么歌♥
Oh, that's just some old blues.
就是首老蓝调
Ain't nothing you would know. Just --
你应该不知道
I-I didn't -- I didn't know anybody was even listening.
我都不知道有人听进去了
I couldn't help it.
我忍♥不住
I like the blues, and you've got a great voice.
那歌♥真好听 你声音很好听
You throw a rock, anybody you hit's got that.
你随便抓一个路人都会唱
You ever sing professionally?
你以前当过职业歌♥手吗
Uh, a little.
有一阵子吧
I-it's real good.
这味道真好
You can have as much as you want. There's more there.
你要吃多少都行 里面还有
Oh, I found this.
我发现了这个
Didn't want it to go through the wash.
我拿出来了 怕把它洗坏
Is that your family?
这是你的家人吗
They're beautiful.
他们好美
Do you see them ever?
你还跟他们有联♥系♥吗
That's enough!
够了
That's enough with the questions!
别再问我问题了
I'm so sorry, Terry.
对不起 泰瑞
This is none of your damn business!
这根本不管你的事
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表