剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Okay, Scarlett... No, no.
好吧 斯嘉丽 不不
I-I-I can't keep watching him like this.
我看不下去他那个样子了
He doesn't talk about anything but dying,
他张口闭口就说死的事
when he should be doing everything he can to live.
他应该竭尽全力活下去的
He's got a daughter... Scarlett...
他还有个女儿 斯嘉丽
No, no, no, no! Just talk to him! Do something!
不不 跟他谈谈 做点什么
Scarlett...I think I need to talk to you first.
斯嘉丽 我觉得我得先跟你谈
Come on, man.
怎么了 伙计
Luke wants you to join in on the fun.
卢克希望你一起去乐乐呢
Is that what you're having... fun?
你觉得快乐吗
Well, at least I'm trying.
至少我努力了啊
I'm not sitting around moping about some 10-year-old heartbreak.
至少我没傻坐着为10年前的心碎难过
The heartbreak may be old, but the betrayal, that is brand-new.
心碎是旧的 但背叛是新的
Oh, come on. What do they say about getting over somebody
得了 不是说忘记一个人最好的办法
by getting under somebody else?
就是跟另一个人上♥床♥吗
That's what Kiley did.
凯莉就是这么做的
Only she didn't bother waiting till we broke up to do it.
不过她没等到我们分手就那么做了
Here he comes! Attaboy!
他来了 好小子
I don't have time to fight, Rayna.
我没时间跟你吵 蕾娜
Neither do I.
我也是
Just wanted to let you know that my lawyers are preparing
我只想告诉你我的律师准备
to file an emergency injunction against you tomorrow,
明天对你签发一张紧急禁令
stripping you of your parental rights,
剥夺你的监护权
seeing as how Deacon is Maddie's biological father.
因为迪康才是麦迪的生父
You... you can't do this.
你不能这么做
I have no choice.
我别无选择
I want that contract nullified.
我要让合同作废
Yeah, but Maddie is my daughter.
但麦迪是我女儿
You think I want to explode our family?
你以为我想把家庭搞成这样吗
You think I want to break her heart into a million pieces?
你以为我想伤透她的心吗
I do not.
我不想
I'm trying to protect our daughter
我是想保护我们的女儿
From a decision that you made.
不被你的决定伤害到
Yeah, but what you don't understand
但你不懂
is tried to protect her. From what?
我也是想保护她 为什么
Me.
我
My choices, my...
我做了错事
I'm so sorry, but my hand was forced, too.
对不起 我也是被逼无奈
Jeff, uh...
杰夫
He needed my help with a situation
他需要我帮他解决一个麻烦
that...involved one of his artists...
与他的艺人有关
uh, Layla Grant.
莱拉·格兰特
I know who she is.
我知道她
Anyway, he... he threw a party, and apparently...
总之 他开了个派对
Layla took too many pills and overdosed,
据说莱拉服药过量
and they found her floating in the pool, barely alive.
被人发现漂在泳池里 差点没命
And Jeff panicked because she was underage.
杰夫慌了 因为她没到喝酒年龄
So, I made the investigation go away.
于是我把调查压了下去
Why would you do that?
你为什么要那么做
Because Jeff introduced me to this woman a-a f months ago.
因为杰夫几个月前介绍我认识了一个女人
And, you know, after I'd seen her a couple of times,
我见过她几次之后
I found out that she was, um...
才得知她是...
She was a professional.
她是专业人士
A prostitute?
妓♥女♥
Yeah.
对
So, Jeff threatened to expose you
于是杰夫威胁要曝光此事
if you didn't sign the contract with Edgehill?
强迫你跟边山签下合同吗
Yeah.
对
Rayna, if this comes out, there's gonna be a huge scandal.
蕾娜 这事如果曝光 会成为巨大的丑闻
It's not only gonna involve me, but...
不仅会把我牵扯进去
Yep, the girls, too.
女儿们也一样
I can't put them through that.
我不能让她们遭这个罪
No. And the situation you've put Maddie in is bad enough.
是啊 你给麦迪制♥造♥的麻烦就够大了
I'm aware of that. But what would you have me do?
我知道 但你要我怎么办
You know what? At this point, Teddy,
告诉你 现在 泰迪
I'd appreciate it if you just don't do anything.
我只希望你什么都别做
And certainly don't mention this to Maddie.
尤其是别告诉麦迪
Yeah, well, I'm supposed to have Maddie at Edgehill tomorrow
但我明早10点要带麦迪去边山
to meet with the board of directors
跟董事会见面
and to announce the signing at 10:00 a.m.
并宣布签约的事
So, this is the same guy
这个人是
who came by the studio a couple weeks ago.
几周前来录音室的那个吗
And he's not just suing me for past royalties.
他不仅要起诉我支付过去的版税
He's staking a claim to my entire career with this lawsuit.
还要凭这场官司霸占我的整个职业生涯
It says you signed a partnership agreement with him?
上面说你跟他签过合伙协议
On a napkin, in a bar,
在一间酒吧的一张餐巾纸上
when we were first starting out.
那是我们最初出道的时候
You know what... losers like this,
像他这样的废物
they always come out of the woodwork when you're successful.
总是在你成功的时候跑出来
This is probably just a nuisance lawsuit.
这大概只是起无聊的小官司
He's more than just a nuisance.
他不仅是个无聊的小麻烦
Haven't been able to find a decent latte since I've been here.
我自打来到这里还一直没找到好喝的拿铁呢
You haven't been to Crema.
你是没去过克里马
Yeah, this job has a way of ruining a person's social life.
是啊 这份工作让人都没有私生活了
Sorry for ambushing you.
抱歉这么突然来找你
I've just been trying to stay positive,
我只是一直想保持乐观
keep Deacon's spirits up, and, uh...it's not working.
让迪康开心起来 但我做不到
Scarlett, you ever heard of the term "happiness bully"?
斯嘉丽 你知道什么什么"快乐恶霸"吗
Your, uh, relentless optimism
你无尽的乐观
can be as much of a crutch as your uncle's pessimism.
跟你舅舅的悲观一样不健康
You both need to find a balance, you know?
你们都得找到个平衡
You've got to hope for the best, prepare for the worst.
得抱有最大的希望 但为最糟的情况做准备
You an oncologist or a therapist?
你是肿瘤医生还是治疗师啊
Uh, right now, I'm a friend.
现在我是你的朋友
I cannot get that.
我弹不出来
Just keep trying, all right? I mean, you almost had it.
继续试嘛 你很接近了
No, I didn't almost have it. You did al you did.
才不接近呢 接近了
No! I'm never gonna get it, Deacon!
不 我学不会的 迪康
You don't give me guitar lessons anymore.
你现在都不教我弹琴了
Sweetie, calm down, all right?
亲爱的 冷静嘛
You have no idea how long it took me
你不知道我当初学
to get all these chord transitions.
和♥弦♥过度用了多久
That's the hardest part. But you don't give up.
这是最难的部分了 但不能放弃啊
Not in guitar, not in life, not in anything, all right?
无论是吉他 还是人生 都不能放弃
Look at me.
看着我
Take a breath.
深呼吸
Now try again.
再试试
Okay.
好吧
Like the moon's got the time
月亮主导时间
The river's got the sea
河流流入大海
Oh, I've got you, and you've got me
你有我 我有你
Oh, some things are guaranteed
一切已然注定
Oh, some things will always be
一切永恒不变
Oh, I've got you, and you've got me
你有我 我有你
What's wrong? Why are you sad?
怎么了 你怎么难过了
Oh, I'm not sad, sweetie. No.
我没难过 亲爱的
Right now, I'm about the happiest guy you know.
我现在是世界上最幸福的人了
Very proud.
好自豪
You know what?
这样吧
Maybe we can play some shows this summer.
或许我们夏天的时候可以一起表演
I thought you might not be here.
我以为你要不在了呢
On second thought, maybe I changed my mind.
我或许改主意了
Maybe I'm sticking around.
或许我会留下了
I think you need some more to drink.
我觉得你得再喝点
No, thanks. I don't feel like it.
不了 谢谢 我没心情
I'll give you something to feel.
我可以给你点感觉好的
What's the matter?
你怎么了
I got to go.
我得走了
What's wrong with him?
他怎么了
Sadie, you shouldn't be hiding any of this.
莎蒂 你不该瞒着这些
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表