剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
For the love of God, just go.
看在上帝的分上 你走吧
Seriously, I am not getting out of this car
真的 你恢复理智之前
till you come to your senses.
我是不会下车的
I feel that strongly about it.
我很坚定
Well, you ain't leaving, you're going.
你不走 那就跟我们一起走
What?
什么
Juliette?
茱莉亚
She hadn't picked up any of my calls,
她没接我电♥话♥
so I went looking for her and saw her car out front.
所以我去找她 发现她的车在门外
She's got to be in there. Juliette, open the door!
她一定在里面 茱莉亚 开门
Come on. This could be an emergency. You're the landlord.
拜托 可能是有紧急情况 你是房♥东啊
I understand.
我了解
Use your damn keys or I'll break this door down.
用钥匙开门 否则我把门踹开
Please. Yes, sir.
拜托了 好的 先生
Juliette? Juliette, are you okay?
茱莉亚 茱莉亚 你还好吗
Honey. Where's Avery?
亲爱的 艾弗里在哪
Gone.
走了
What are you doing here?
那你在这里干什么
Trespassing, I guess.
私闯民宅
The broke up.
分手
What? Why?
什么 为什么
Doesn't matter.
不重要
Okay, well, here's what matters --
好吧 有件重要的事
You have a movie audition in two hours.
你两小时后有一个电影试镜
No. I can't do it anymore. I'm sorry.
不 我唱不了了 对不起
No, no, no.
不 不 不
Listen to me.
听我说
These film people came out here to find somebody
这些电影制♥作♥人就是来挑选
who can sing as well as act the part of this icon.
既能唱又能演的人 来表演这个标志性人物
Every female vocalist in this town wants this part, including you
城里每个女歌♥手都想演这个角色 包括你
we -- we are doing this in the same studio
我们会在佩西录歌♥的
where Patsy recorded the song.
录音棚试镜
For crying out loud, Juliette,this is a big deal.
老天啊 茱莉亚 这可是大事
Here's what you're gonna do.
你要这么办
Get out.
跟我们走
No.
不
You're gonna get a shower, and you're gonna nail this thing.
去洗个澡 然后拿到那个角色
Because, sweetie, that's what you do.
因为 亲爱的 你就是这样的人
You're right. It's what I do.
你说得对 我就是这样的人
Let's go. It's what I do.
走吧 我就是这样的人
Don't you have any A.C.?
你没有空调吗
It's all going out the window.
扔出去了
It's not like I planned on taking a road trip with her.
我又不是计划好跟她一起出行
She just took off before I had the chance to...
她在我来得及下车前就开车了
No, I know we're supposed to go to --
我知道我们要去...
Yeah, fine.
好吧
I'm not sure why Zoey's mad at me for getting kidnapped,
明明是我被绑♥架♥ 我不知道佐伊为什么气我
but she is.
但她确实生气了
By the way, we cross state lines,
顺便说一句 如果我们跨了州界
we're talking federal charges.
那就是联邦重罪了
I gave you the option.
我给过你机会
Your choice to be here is not my responsibility.
你选择不下车 不能怪我
Just drop him at the next bus depot.
在下个公共汽车站让他下车
I will, but it's gonna be a while.
我会的 但是要好一会儿了
I'm taking the scenic route.
我走的是风景好的远路
Seriously?
不是吧
Yep. Oxford, Mississippi,
是的 密西西比 牛津
by way of the Natchez Trace Parkway.
取道纳奇兹小道公路
We're not exactly in a rush.
我们又不着急
Okay, I know how he got to be here,
我知道他为什么来
but I'm not sure why you're here.
但我不知道你为什么在这儿
I know you broke up with Juliette and stuff,
我知道你和茱莉亚分手了
but you didn't say why.
但你没说为什么
He -- he didn't tell you the story?
他没和你说吗
Don't speak.
别说
You know something I don't?
你知道内♥幕♥吗
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想说
You hear me? This is between Juliette and me
听到没 这是茱莉亚和我两人的事
and no one else.
与他人无关
Well, it wasn't just you two.
不止你们两个哦
Oh, who'd she cheat with?
她和谁偷♥情♥了
I just said I don't want to talk about it, okay?
我刚说我不想说 好吗
It's not fair to her or to me!
这对她 对我 都不公平
Damn, why you'd want to protect somebody who hooked up with a --
你为什么想保护一个和那种混♥蛋♥...
sleaze bag... What are you doing? You know what?
搞在一起的人 你干吗 你小子
Shut your damn mouth! Oh, stop it.
给我闭嘴 住手
Stop it, Avery! Get off of him!
艾弗里 别去打他
Tell him to get his damn hands off me!
让他把手拿开
No, you stop it, as well!
你也够了
I saw it with my own two eys, man.
我亲眼所见啊
Do not make me pull over.
别逼我停车
If you say his name, I swear to God. It's the last thing you'll ever...
你敢说他的名字 我叫你好看
Just stop it! I'm taking you both to the nearest bus station!
够了 我要把你俩都送去最近的公车站
You hear me?
听到了吗
Okay. All right. I'm sorry.
好的 抱歉
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to.
对不起 我不是故意的
That's not good. Where exactly are we?
情况不妙 我们在哪里
I think I was probably here for most of them,
我想这里大部分表演我都参加过
but, how many times you figure you've played over the years.
但这些年你在这儿演出过多少次了
Oh, man.
我的天
400? 500?
四五百次
A few less than you.
比你少一些
How many times you been in your living room, you know?
你在自家客厅待过多少次
I mean, it's where we cut our teeth, right?
这里是我们成熟的地方
You and me and lots of other artists like Garth Brooks.
你 我还有很多其他艺人 加斯·布鲁克斯
Taylor Swift.
泰勒·斯威夫特
Rayna James.
蕾娜·詹姆斯
That's right. Yeah. First time I ever played here was with Rayna.
是的 我第一次来这里演出就是搭档蕾娜
And that relationship has been amazing over the years.
你们的合作这些年一直很棒
You and she collaborated on what about a dozen hits or so?
你们合作过十几首金曲了吧
Yeah, something like that.
是的 是这样
And you've even co-written her newest single.
你还合写了她的新单曲
Yeah I did that.
是的
Mostly, though, what I've been focus on is...
不过 我最近更多地在忙活...
Yourself.
你自己的歌♥
That's all right. I understand.
是的 我知道
For those of you who don't know,
告诉那些还不知道的
this young man is finally pursuing a solo career.
这个年轻人最终开启了自己的独唱事业
That's right, Tom.
没错 汤姆
I'm what's known as a late bloomer.
我就是那种大器晚成的人
But it's working for you.
但是效果不错
Touring with the top act in country music, Mr. Luke Wheeler,
与顶级乡村音乐歌♥手卢克·维勒一起巡演
who, as we all now know, is engaged to your frequent collaborator.
我们现在都知道 他跟你的老搭档订婚了
That's the word on the street.
坊间传言的确如此
So what does that do with you and Rayna?
这对你和蕾娜会有什么影响
Are you still gonna team up on songs?
你们还会一起写歌♥吗
I'm pretty sure things are gonna work out the way they're supposed to.
我相信该来的总会来的
How you doing?
你好吗
Baby.
宝贝
Thank you, sir. Oh, you bet.
谢谢 先生 客气
Come on.
过来
What, you couldn't stay away from me?
怎么 就这么离不开我啊
I couldn't, you know.
的确是啊
We got so carried away this morning, we didn't --
我们今早太忘情了 都没...
We never really got a chance to talk about last night.
我们还没好好聊聊昨晚的事呢
What about last night?
昨晚怎么了
Well -- well, it was kind of a big night.
昨晚的事可不小
Listen, listen, I know I put you on the spot
听我说 我知道那样当场向你求婚
by proposing to you like that, but -- you have to know,
让你很为难 但你要知道
it -- it came from the heart.
我是真心的
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表