剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
but you will be the name, the brand, and the final word.
但名头 品牌以及最终决定权都归你
So tell me...why should I sign at Steel String?
告诉我 为什么我要跟钢弦公♥司♥签约
We'll take that bad-boy image of yours and kick it up a notch.
我们会利用你的坏男孩形象 提升一个档次
Well, I'm not sure who that part of my story would appeal to.
我不确定这部分故事能吸引谁
Teens and their moms.
青少年和他们的母亲
We're gonna play up your sex appeal.
我们会大力宣传你的性感魅力
There can't be any mystery about you or your music.
你和你的音乐不能有谜团
It's all about exposure.
要完全曝光出来
Sounds great.
听起来不错
You know what? Let's try something different.
我们试试别的吧
Lose the slide.
别用滑弦了
Really cut loose on some single-note lead stuff.
主音吉他别用单音
Just give me one more time on that one.
再让我试一次吧
I know a better way in.
我知道一个更好的切入
Wayne, punch me in at the top, please.
维恩 麻烦从头开始
Actually, Wayne, don't do that.
维恩 别听他的
I'm telling you, Avery, you're gonna want this slide.
艾弗里 你会喜欢这段滑弦的
And I'm telling you I'd like to move on.
我希望的是往下进行
Bunch of runs are just gonna clutter this thing up.
一堆装饰音会让歌♥显得杂乱
Hey, I got an idea.
我有主意了
How about letting me produce this thing?
让我来制♥作♥这首歌♥吧
Yeah, okay.
好吧
20 years in the business. Just go ahead. We'll do it your way.
在这行干了20年 算了 照你说的做
All right, well, listen, I am stepping on the elevator right this second,
好了 我正进电梯
so I'll be right there.
马上就到
Okay. Thank you. Bye.
好 谢谢 再见
Could you hold that?
稍等一下
How are you?
你好吗
Uh, world keeps turning, doesn't it?
世界照样在转 对吧
Crazy about Edgehill, huh?
边山的事真不可思议
Yep. Figure everybody's coming after you.
是啊 所有人都在追求你吧
That's why I'm here -- go through all the offers with my lawyers.
所以我才过来 和律师过一遍所有邀约
I bet you're enjoying this.
你一定很开心吧
Y-- watching it all fall apart after you walked away.
看着它在你离开后分崩离析
No.
没有
Makes me really sad, actually.
我其实真的很难过
I loved my time there.
我热爱在那里的时光
I have great memories from there.
在那里有很多美好的回忆
What's done is done, I guess.
覆水难收了
Yeah.
是啊
Bet you never looked back once.
你肯定从没回过头
All right, well, I-I hope you land someplace you love.
好吧 希望你能找到自己喜欢的地方
Yeah.
好
Luke.
我是卢克
Let's do this.
我们做吧
You're in.
你加入了
Yeah, first thing we need to do
对 我们要做的第一件事
is go after all the best Edgehill artists,
是设法签到边山所有最优秀的艺人
starting with Will Lexington.
从威尔·莱星顿开始
Yeah, yeah, no, my thoughts exactly.
对 和我想的一样
Will, Layla Grant. No, no.
威尔 莱拉·格兰特 不 不
He -- he's got talent.
他很有天赋
She's -- I don't know what. She's just a hanger-on.
可她 我不知道 她只是个附带品
Yeah, some of her old stuff is pat,
对 她以前的一些歌♥是不太好
but, well, she's moved on to more of an alternative sound.
不过她已经变了 现在的歌♥很特别了
Less and less commercial, even more of a reason to pass.
不那么商业了 更要不得了
Look, would you just at least listen?
你能不能至少先听一下
Jeff, the only reason I said yes to this deal
杰夫 我答应这桩协议的唯一原因
is 'cause you said I had the final word.
是因为你说我有最终决定权
Now you have it -- "No."
所以我要说的是 "不行"
Will Lexington, Arkansas Mountain Home,
威尔·莱星顿 阿肯色山居
and Roy Harris, in that order.
还有罗伊·哈里斯 按顺序来
Need your signature on these
明天的市议会前
before the council meeting tomorrow.
需要您在这些文件上签字
I was supposed to hear from Jeff Fordham today.
我今天应该接到杰夫·福德汉姆的电♥话♥
Are you sure he hasn't called? Yeah, I'm sure.
你确定他还没打来吗 是的
Then I need you to contact the chief of police
那我需要你联♥系♥一下警♥察♥局长
and see if they can find Mr. Fordham.
看他们能不能找到福德汉姆先生
He's had a pretty rough go lately -- just lost his job --
他近来不太顺利 刚刚丢了工作
And I'm concerned about his well-being.
我很关心他好不好
I'll take care of it.
我会处理好的
It's been hours since the Edgehill news broke,
距离边山新闻爆出已经几个小时了
and my phone hasn't rung once.
我的手♥机♥一次都没有响过
Did you have any luck with Luke?
你和卢克谈得顺利吗
Yep.
顺利
You're looking at the president of Wheelin' Dealin' Records.
我现在是维勒唱片总裁了
Oh, my god! That's fantastic.
天哪 真太棒了
Why aren't you excited?
你为什么不激动
He's not interested in signing you.
他不愿意和你签约
Layla, look, I tried hard, believe me.
莱拉 我努力试过了 相信我
I'm the girl who can't open soup.
我是不会开汤罐的女孩
He wants to make money, okay?
他想赚钱 好吗
He has zero desire to nurture talent.
他一点都不想培养人才
He doesn't care what you really have to say as a songwriter.
他不在乎一个创作性艺人想表达什么
Well, nobody does.
没人在乎
I can think of one label head who'd care.
我知道有个厂牌老板会在乎
What if we just ignored the cease-and-desist letter?
如果我们无视这封禁止令呢
You could, but since he's already filed a lawsuit,
你可以 但是因为他已经提起诉讼
his attorney would likely then serve you both
他的律师可能会向你们二人
with temporary restraining orders,
发出临时禁止令
prohibiting work on the album.
禁止你们录唱片
So then what if we ignore that?
如果我们继续无视呢
You don't want to do that.
你不能那么做
Violating a T.R.O. can result in arrest.
违反临时禁止令会被捕
Then he should be arrested for violating mine.
他应该因为违反我的禁止令而被捕
We could pursue charges,
我们可以提出起诉
have him jailed for a short time, even,
甚至让他短暂监禁
but it would have no bearing on the civil case.
但这与民事案件无关
Oh, for heaven's sakes.
我的天
I have to say, my recommendation
不得不说 我的建议是
is that we make a settlement offer.
请求庭外和解
I hate that idea.
我讨厌这个主意
His entire claim to me
他的起诉依据
is that we made an agreement on a bar napkin years ago.
是我们多年前在酒吧餐巾纸上签的协议
One both parties signed, which makes it a contract,
双方当事人签过字 已经形成合同
and challenging its validity
质疑其有效性
will easily take months, probably years.
可能要耗时数月甚至数年
What would the settlement be?
庭外和解需要多少钱
Half a million, at least.
至少五十万
I don't have that kind of money.
我没那么多钱
Well, your label does have a liability-insurance policy.
你的厂牌有责任保险政策
No, I can't ask you to do that.
不 我不能让你那么做
It's what it's for.
它存在就是为了这个
I hate that he's winning.
我讨厌他赢了
He's not winning. If we can get him away from you for good,
他没有赢 如果能让他永远离开你
get you in the studio, you win.
让你进录音棚 你就赢了
I'll start negotiating a settlement quickly.
我会尽快商量出一个解决方案
But until we have a deal,
但是在和解之前
you need to stop all work on the album.
你们要停止一切与唱片有关的工作
Punch that up a little right there.
这里加重一点
You're sure? Absolutely.
你确定吗 当然
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Hey, hon. How's the shoot going?
亲爱的 拍摄顺利吗
It isn't.
不
He's a good kid.
他是个好孩子
What do you mean you fired the photographer?
你说你解雇了摄影师是什么意思
The clothes were all wrong, and I feel fat.
衣服全都不合适 我穿着显胖
Think maybe you're being a little oversensitive?
你是不是有点太过敏感了
No, I'm pregnant.
没有 我怀孕了
Well, I think you're beautiful with or without clothes.
我觉得你无论穿不♥穿♥衣服都好看
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表