剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Rented out the Bluebird for the whole night.
包下了蓝鸟一整晚
I wanted to send you off in style.
我想风风光光送你走
Gunnar. I can't believe you did this.
加纳 真不敢相信你这么做
Well, I can't take all the credit.
不是我一个人做的
I was -- I was kind of just the money guy,
我只是个出钱的
but Scarlett, she did all the real work.
但是斯嘉丽 活儿都是她干的
Looks awesome, right?
很棒吧
Scarlett.
斯嘉丽
Now, I want to be the first to toast the guest of honor.
我想第一个敬今天的贵宾
All I got to say is that Juliette Barnes
我只想说 茱莉亚·巴尼斯
has very... very good taste.
品味非常 非常好
Now, look, I can't imagine the next couple of months without you,
我无法想象几个月见不到你
but I hope all your dreams come true,
但我希望你能愿望成真
and I wish you every success.
希望你一帆风顺
To Zoey.
敬佐伊
To Zoey!
敬佐伊
Where the hell are the buses?
大巴都去哪了
Deacon Claybourne's bus left without Deacon Claybourne!
迪康·克莱伯尼的大巴开走了没带着他
You think that's funny?
你觉得很可笑吗
Oh, my gosh. They didn't even realize you weren't there.
我的天 他们都没注意到你不在
Do you have your phone? No.
你带手♥机♥了吗 没有
Yeah, I don't, either. What are we gonna do?
我也没带 我们怎么办
I'm sorry.
对不起
What happened to us?
我们怎么了
Feels like we spent a whole year
感觉我们用了整整一年
taking turns apologizing to each other.
互相说抱歉
Never used to be like that.
以前从没这样
It's my fault.
我的错
I've been...
我...
insecure and...competitive.
觉得没安全感 还想跟你比
It's like I'm a different person here.
就像变了个人
I know that feeling.
我了解那种感觉
Maybe we're just going through some growing pains.
或许这是我们成长的烦恼
Well, then, the question is,
问题是
are we growing together or growing apart?
我们是越来越亲还是越来越疏远了
You can't drive, Avery! Get off me!
你不能开车 艾弗里 放开我
I mean it! Give me your damn keys!
我说真的 给我钥匙
I said leave me alone!
让我一个人静静
What is wrong with you? I am just trying to help you!
你怎么了 我只是想帮你
Yeah, well, you're doing a bang-up job.
是啊 你干得真棒
Gunnar Scott -- saving the world one soul at a time!
加纳·斯考特 一次一个人地拯救世界
I'm starting to remember why we weren't friends right off.
我开始记起我们为什么没立马成为朋友了
That's right. I'm the bad guy. I'm always the bad guy!
是啊 我是坏人 我一直都是坏人
Tonight is not about you! It is about her, all right?!
今晚和你无关 是为了她
All right, I'm sorry.
好吧 抱歉
I'm -- I'm gonna make a toast.
我要敬杯酒
To Zoey,
敬佐伊
my friend and bandmate
我的朋友和乐队伙伴
who's gonna spend the next two months
接下来两个月里
kissing my ex-girlfriend's ass!
她都要去讨好我前女友
Okay, you stop it, now.
行了 给我住嘴
Give me that. I will take you home.
给我 我送你回家
Come on. I'll take you home now.
走吧 我这就送你回家
Oh, you want to chime in, Scarlett?
你想插话吗 斯嘉丽
This is all your fault! You know that?!
都是你的错 你知道吗
You're the reason she did it --
她就是因为你才那么做
because you're so damn needy! All right, that is enough!
因为你总那么需要人照顾 好吧 够了
I am through trying to help you.
我真是再也不想帮你了
You hear me?! I'm through! Yeah, yeah, yeah,
听到了吗 我受够了 是啊 是啊
you and everyone else!
你还有其他人
Aren't you supposed to be on a plane?
你不是该在飞机上吗
Matter of fact, I am,
本来应该是
but I had to come hear it straight from the source.
但我想听听当事人怎么说
Are you actually signing with Edgehill?
你真要和边山签合同了吗
Yeah.
是啊
Rayna, I love how much you want to sign me, but...
蕾娜 你想签我我很感激 但是
I don't want to be just another one of Rayna Jaymes' artists.
我不想仅仅成为蕾娜·詹姆斯旗下的艺人
I want to be Rayna Jaymes.
我想成为蕾娜·詹姆斯
And Edgehill can do that for me --
边山可以帮我达成愿望
the way they did it for you.
就像他们当初帮过你
Well, let's get one thing straight.
我们搞明白一件事
Edgehill did not make me -- I made edgehill.
边山没有造就我 是我成就了边山
And I also left Edgehill. Want to know why?
我还离开了边山 想知道为什么吗
Because Edgehill is not the label that it was
因为边山已经不是我红起来时的
when I was coming up.
那个厂牌了
Hell, the music business isn't the same as it was
音乐界也跟我当年那时
when I was coming up.
不一样了
Back then, you could listen to the radio all day long
当时 你可以听一整天电台
and hear so many female artists.
能听到好多女艺人的歌♥
we had Faith, Jo Dee, Pam --
费丝 珠蒂 潘姆
amazing artists.
很厉害的艺人
Now you know how many solo female artists there are in the top 40?
你知道如今有多少排名前40的独唱女艺人吗
Two.
两个
You know as well as I do it's just all...
我们都明白如今是
big-hat cowboys,
大帽子牛仔的天下
and Edgehill is all big-hat cowboys.
而边山就是大帽子牛仔的天下
That's all Jeff Fordham has signed.
杰夫·福德汉姆签的都是这种人
L-look who he's signed -- Luke Wheeler.
看看他签了谁 卢克·维勒
Will Lexington.
威尔·莱星顿
Jeff Fordham has signed one woman,
杰夫·福德汉姆只签了一个女人
and she's a reality-tv star,
她是真人秀电视明星
and you ask Layla Grant how that's going for her.
你去问问莱拉·格兰特过得怎样吧
Okay, well, if that's all true,
好吧 如果真是这样
then why does he want to sign me?
那他为什么想签我
Because you're -- you're new and shiny,
因为你是新人并且受人瞩目
and you're a trophy for him to present to his board.
你是他可以呈献给董事会的战利品
I promise you -- after that, he will not support you.
我保证 在那之后 他就不会再支持你
Hey, listen, you don't want to be Rayna Jaymes.
听我说 你不想成为蕾娜·詹姆斯
You want to be the one and only Sadie Stone,
你要成为唯一的莎蒂·斯通
and I believe that I can help you with that.
我相信我能帮你实现
Your fight is my fight.
你的目标就是我的目标
I want you on the radio
我想让你上电台
'cause that means there's a place for me on the radio.
因为这样电台也就有我的一席之位
That means there's a place for Juliette Barnes on the radio.
也就有茱莉亚·巴尼斯的一席之位
That means there's a place for all these women in this town
那么这个城市里所有想出人头地的女性
who are just trying to catch a break.
就都有一丝希望
Choose highway 65.
选择65号♥高速
Choose me.
选我
Speech, speech, speech! Okay, okay, okay!
讲话 讲话 好啦 好啦
You know, going out on tour with Juliette Barnes,
和茱莉亚·巴尼斯一起去巡演
getting paid to sing --
唱歌♥还能拿钱
Hell, just standing here on the Bluebird stage,
甚至站在蓝鸟的舞台上
it's like something out of a dream.
这一切都像做梦一样
Makes me ask myself, "How'd I get here?"
我不禁想自问 "我怎么走到这一步的"
But truth is... I know exactly how I got here.
但事实上 我很清楚我是怎么走到这儿的
All my earliest memories are of me singing...
我最初关于唱歌♥的记忆
upstairs in my tiny bedroom
是在楼上 我的小房♥间里
with the crooked floors and the pink flower wallpaper
地板是斜的 墙纸是粉花的
and my best friend singing right along with me.
我最好的朋友也跟我一起唱
And by some miracle,
奇迹的是
that same best friend is still beside me today.
这位朋友今天也还在我身旁
Scarlett...
斯嘉丽
Sing with me?
跟我一起唱吧
You sure you've never seen him before?
你们确定从未见过他吗
No, I just came out here to run to the store, and there he was.
我就是出门想去趟商店 结果就发现了他
Yeah, I have no idea who that is.
嗯 我不知道那是谁
Sir?
先生
What? Sir, come out of the car, please.
什么 先生 请下车
No, this is my car!
不 这是我的车
This is my car.
这是我的车
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表