剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
You do what you got to do.
你去做你该做的吧
Zoey, have you seen Terry?
佐伊 你看见泰瑞了吗
I can't find him anywhere. He ran offstage.
我哪都找不到他 他跑下了舞台
I'm sorry. I've got my own problems to worry about.
抱歉 我还有自己的心事呢
Wait, you're set to be on in about 20 minutes.
等等 你们20分钟后就要上台了
No, they're set to be on onstage in 20 minutes.
不 他俩20分钟后就要上台了
I'm done... with Gunnar, with the band, with all of it.
我受够了 加纳 乐队 我都不要了
Okay, I know what "done" feels like,
好吧 我理解这种放弃的感觉
and I know how quickly it can change,
我也知道这感觉很快就会改变
so just stay with me, help me find Terry,
留下来 陪我找到泰瑞
and I will take you right home after.
然后我就直接带你回家
We'll talk about it.
我们好好谈谈
I don't have a home here, Scarlett.
我在这儿没有家 斯嘉丽
I'm gonna go grab a cab. I hope you find him.
我去打车 希望你找到他
Wait a minute. Wait, so...
等等
So, you got into music by listening to Joni Mitchell?
你开始唱歌♥是因为琼尼·米歇尔的音乐吗
Yeah. Are you kidding? I wanted to be her...
是啊 当然了 我想成为她呢
You know, to sing songs that really meant something.
唱些真正有意义的歌♥曲
Problem was I really didn't have anything to say,
只是我之前没什么可唱的
so kept trying to be somebody that I wasn't.
所以我总想装作是别的什么人
Well, strange as it sounds, I can relate to that.
听起来奇怪 但这我也有体会
I had my own musical aspirations to get over.
我也曾放弃自己的音乐愿望
Oh, really? Yes.
是吗 真的
Were you in a Dave Matthews cover band in college?
你上大学时组乐队翻唱戴夫·马修斯了吗
Oh, please.
得了
I might have done the occasional "Satellite," yeah.
我可能偶尔唱过《卫星》
Okay, well... well, play me something then.
那弹点什么吧
I don't think so.
还是算了
Come on.
弹嘛
Don't be shy.
别害羞啊
Terry?
泰瑞
Terry!
泰瑞
Terry!
泰瑞
Thank goodness. I'm so sorry I lost you. Y--
谢天谢地 抱歉我把你弄丢了
I've been looking everywhere for you. You all right?
我到处找你 你没事吧
Oh, this little pixie been trying to save me for some reason.
这个小仙子不知道为什么总想拯救我
Oh, come on, man. You don't belong here.
行了 你不该待在这儿
Let's just go. This... this is where I belong,
走吧 我就该待在这儿
And you need to stop acting like you know better than me about that!
你别再摆出一副你比我还了解自己的样子了
No, I don't know better than you.
我没有这个意思
I just know that...feeling good makes you feel really bad.
但我知道快乐让你很难受
No, you don't! No!
你才不知道呢
You don't know a damn thing about me.
你对我完全不了解
You know what it's like to have people clapping
你知道人们为你鼓掌
and calling your name and loving you,
呐喊 说他们喜欢你
the whole time your wife and your own children
而与此同时 你的妻子孩子
laying dead on some highway?
横死在高速上的感觉吗
No.
不知道
I-I don't know what that feels like.
我不知道那种感觉
I'm so sorry.
对不起
I do believe that they wouldn't want you
但我认为 他们不会希望
to be afraid of any happiness...
你会害怕幸福
I ain't afraid. You're the one who's afraid,
我不害怕 你才害怕呢
Pretending you don't want what you been pushing on me.
假装你不想要你一直逼我做的事
I'm not pushing any of it on you! I'm trying to help you!
我没有逼你 我是想帮你
I don't want that!
我才不想要那些呢
Ah! I sang with you. I felt it, and you did, too.
我跟你一起唱歌♥ 我能感觉到 你也是
So, either that makes you a liar or a coward.
所以你要么是撒谎 要么是个懦夫
I'm not a liar!
我没撒谎
Okay, then. That makes you a coward, then.
好吧 那你就是懦夫了
I'm not.
我不是
Don't got to prove it to me, 'cause I don't give a damn.
你不用向我证明什么 我才不在乎呢
Now go home, coward.
回家吧 懦夫
You're gonna have to take
你来唱
Zoey's verse on "Ain't Leaving Without Your Love."
佐伊《带走你的爱》的副歌♥
I'll cover the... the harmonies.
我来唱和声
I really don't think we should stress about it.
我觉得我们没必要太紧张
I doubt that guy's even here anymore.
我估计那家伙大概都已经走了
I'm not doing it for the manager.
我不是为了那个经纪人
I'm doing it for Micah.
我是为了麦卡
You got to do it for yourself, too.
你也得为了你自己
Well, I'm happy to fill in for you, if you'll have me.
我很乐意做替补 如果你们不介意
I know all your songs.
我会唱你们所有的歌♥
You sure you could do that?
你能行吗
Hell, you sure you want to?
你真想这么做吗
I do.
是的
I appreciate you coming by.
谢谢你能来
Oh, yeah, of course.
当然的
I just wanted to make sure that nothing that happened earlier
我只是想确保之前发生的事
is gonna affect Avery's chances of producing your album.
不会妨碍艾弗里为你制♥作♥专辑的机会
You know, I haven't made any decisions yet.
我还没做决定呢
I'm still meeting with people.
我还在考虑别人
Yeah, I've been in this business long enough
我在这行干了很久了
to recognize a "no" when I hear it.
我听得出什么是拒绝
Here's the thing.
是这样的
You're a fool if you don't let him produce your album.
你如果不让他制♥作♥你的专辑你就太傻了
I'm telling you, he is the best thing
真的 他对于我的音乐来说
that has ever happened to my music.
是最大的福星了
He's an amazing producer. He's a great guy.
他是个很棒的制♥作♥人 也是个很棒的人
Juliette, I'm no stranger to drama with exes.
茱莉亚 我很了解跟前任的纠葛
And you and I, we're on the same label.
我们是一家公♥司♥的人
We're gonna be seeing a lot of each other.
抬头不见低头见
It could get weird. I... Stop.
今后会很尴尬... 别说了
My hormones got out of control earlier,
我之前是荷尔蒙作怪
and it's not gonna happen again.
下不为例了
I'm telling you, you need to work with Avery.
真的 你一定得和艾弗里合作
It's the best move for both of your careers.
那对你俩的事业都是最棒的选择
And I swear I will stay out of the way,
我发誓 我绝不会碍事
and I will make sure that nothing gets weird
我会确保绝不会因为我们的分手
just 'cause the two of us aren't together anymore.
而有任何的尴尬
We're just friends.
我们只是朋友
And I'm very aware of that now.
我现在很清楚这一点了
Oh, hey, man. Let me give you a hand with that.
伙计 我帮你吧
Oh, no worries. I'm almost done.
没事 我快搬完了
Oh, no, no, I've got you. I got you.
没事 我帮你
Thanks.
谢了
Yo, buddy. You okay?
伙计 没事吧
You okay?
没事吧
Yeah.
嗯
All right, man. You good?
好吧 没事吗
Whoa! Dude!
伙计
I-I'm flattered, but no.
我很荣幸 但不行
Come on, man, just a little...Hookup.
得了 就是玩玩而已
It's no big deal.
没什么的
It is to me.
对我来说有什么
I'm in a relationship.
我在跟人谈恋爱
Does that mean anything to you?
你知道那有多重要吗
Yeah, you know,
好吧
I don't want to get in some big discussion about it.
我不想跟你扯这些事
If... if you're not interested, it's fine.
你不感兴趣就算了
Look, there's more to it than anonymous hookups.
这世界上不是只有毫无意义的一♥夜♥情♥
At least there should be.
至少应该如此
If you knew who I was,
如果你知道我是谁
then you'd know that's all it ever can be.
就会知道我不可能拥有别的
So, who are you?
你是谁啊
What's up, east Nashville?!
东纳什维尔人♥民♥好啊
You all look great tonight!
你们今晚好精神
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah, it's just PTSD. I'm fine.
嗯 就是心理阴影 没事的
We are the band formerly known as ZAG.
我们乐队本来叫"佐艾加"
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表