剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
I'm not much in the mood for socializing.
我不太想跟人交际
Hey, if you'd rather be alone...
如果你想一个人待着
Mmm, no, no, no, don't go. Uh, to be honest,
不是的 别走 老实说
that's the part I'm struggling with is, uh,
我就是在纠结这事
You know, the songs are all written and done,
歌♥都写好了
but I guess I didn't want
但我不希望
our time together to come to an end.
我们就从别过
You know, I didn't just come over this morning
我今早过去找你
to apologize. I came over...
并不只是为了道歉 我是去...
I came over to ask you out.
我是去约你出去的
I don't... I don't know if you knew that I was...
我不知道 你是否知道我是...
And... and... not that I want people to know
我并不希望大家知道
because I don't... I knew.
我不希望 我知道
Least, I suspected.
至少是有所怀疑
But I didn't know that you were interested.
但我不知道你对我有意思
Are you?
你有吗
All right, see you guys tomorrow. Thank you, Jade.
好了 明天见 谢谢 贾德
Hello.
你好
I've been into you a long time, Luke Wheeler.
我已经喜欢你很久了 卢克·维勒
Oh, well, uh, I'm flattered,
荣幸了
and while I've only been a fan of yours for a few hours,
虽然我才粉上你几小时
I'm pretty sure it's gonna be a long fascination. Cheers.
但我肯定会迷你很久的 干杯
Congratulations. Great show. Thank you.
恭喜 表演很棒 谢谢
Pretty impressed.
太厉害了
Thank you.
谢谢
She really hurt you, didn't she?
她真的伤你很深 是吧
Well, this could not have been easy, so...
这对你一定很艰难
Thanks.
所以谢谢了
You're welcome.
不客气
Okay, Natasha, up on your feet. Let's get this done.
好了 娜塔莎 站起来 赶快弄完吧
Unbutton.
解扣子
You promised me immunity.
你保证给我豁免权的
You'll get it. Did you guys count it? Is it all there?
会的 数好了吗 都在吗
Everything's accounted for. Let's book it into evidence.
都在 收入证物吧
Well, hi.
早啊
Uh, where's my wife?
我老婆呢
Oh, she left a little while ago. What?
她刚刚走了 什么
Where'd she go?
她去哪了
Um, I'm not sure.
我不太清楚
And then we had to walk all the way back.
然后我们一直走了回来
So instead of, like, a 5-mile hike,
结果不是徒步五英里
it was, like, 8.
走了近八英里
I'm exhausted just thinking about it.
光想想都替你累
You know, I think this is, like, the 10th day in a row
我觉得你已经连续十天
you've been here for breakfast.
在这里吃早餐了
Why don't you just move in?
你何不干脆搬来住得了
You'd want me to move in?
你希望我搬来吗
Sure. You're here all the time anyways.
当然 反正你本来也总在这儿
It's an interesting idea.
这想法不错啊
Well, we should think about that.
或许我们该考虑一下
Yeah.
嗯
You got any idea why he wanted to meet us?
你知道他叫我们来干什么吗
No idea.
不知道
You know, Ben was really psyched about the band last night,
本昨晚对乐队特别喜欢
and I am, too. Me, too. We're good.
我也很开心 我也是 我们很不错
All three of us.
我们三个人
Hello.
你好啊
Is everything okay?
一切都好吗
No.
不好
I gotta quit the band.
我得退出乐队
What? Why?
什么 为什么
It's just... I think for the baby's sake,
为了宝宝吧
it's better if I'm close to home.
我最好还是留在家里
Sorry, this is crazy early, even for you.
抱歉 就算对你而言 这也太早了
I told the producers I'd be in L.A. by 11:00
我告诉制♥作♥人我11点就能到洛杉矶
so I could play 'em the song myself.
亲自给他们演奏歌♥曲
Well, you said you'd write one fast, then you did.
你说你能很快写好 你也写好了
Is Avery okay alone with the baby?
艾弗里一个人带孩子没事吗
Of course.
当然了
You know, I don't understand why women say
真搞不懂女人为什么要说
you can't have it all.
不能事事都如意
We've got everything worked out.
我们不就事事都顺心吗
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表