剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
a truly in-depth article about your life and career.
关于你生活和事业的真正深入的文章
Until now?
你打算写吗
Well, I-it is what we're known for --
这正是我们杂♥志♥的特点
you know, not these one-off puff pieces
不是什么一次性的吹捧文章
based off of a conversation here or a phone call there.
随便谈次话 或者电♥话♥采访就能写成
Well, and that's why I'm doing this with you.
这也是我接受你采访的原因
Hey, if you've got time for press,
如果你有时间接受专访
you damn well better have time for me.
你最好也有空接待我
Did you even listen to the songs I sent you?
你听过我发给你的歌♥了吗
I did.
我听了
How you doing, Juliette? How's your pregnancy?
你最近如何 茱莉亚 怀孕感觉还好吗
Fine. The baby's great.
挺好 宝宝也很好
But what did you think about the songs?
可你对那些歌♥有什么看法吗
I don't think it's your best work.
我觉得那不是你最棒的作品
What do you mean? Those are good songs.
什么意思 那些都是很好的歌♥
But I don't know where they come from.
可我听不出感觉来
They sure don't come from the same place
跟《别在我的坟墓上撒土》
as "Don't put dirt on my grave," I'll tell you that much.
不可同日而语 这我能确定
Okay, well, writing with Avery's not really an option right now.
现阶段和艾弗里一起写歌♥是不可能了
I mean, doing anything with Avery right now
现在和艾弗里一起
is pretty much not an option.
做任何事都不太可能
I mean, we're having a baby together,
我们有了孩子
and it's like I'm just this vessel,
他却把我当作装孩子的容器
which really hurts, you know?
你知道吗 这真的很伤人
And I've been trying to shove it down,
我一直努力把火气咽下去
and I've been trying to stay positive,
试着保持积极的心态
And then I just start thinking about how much he freakin' hates me,
然后我就想到他有多恨我
and then that makes me cry,
我就哭了
and then I get pissed off
然后我又因为
that that makes me cry. See? This is your song.
自己哭而生气了 这就是你的歌♥
And then I'm just a m--
然后我就...
That's what you got to write if you feel like it.
如果你想写 你就得写这个
And if you don't, then just take care of yourself,
如果你不想写 那就照顾好自己
'cause that's the most important thing.
因为那才是最重要的
You think he's gonna write me as a hormonal head case?
你觉得他会把我写成一个荷尔蒙失调的疯子吗
Probably.
很有可能
Great.
好极了
Yeah.
是啊
I love the harmonica.
我很喜欢这个口琴
I never got to thank you for the job or the meal.
我还没谢谢你给我的工作和做的那顿饭呢
I'm real sorry I upset you, asking about that picture.
对不起 我不该问起那张照片让你难过
I shouldn't have stuck my nose in your business.
我不该管你的闲事
I pushed you.
我强人所难了
Well, I'm -- I'm glad you did.
我很高兴你问了
You pushed me off my butt, back up on my feet.
你强迫我重新站起来 好好生活
I'm staying at a shelter, and I even got me a side job.
我去了庇护所 还找了份差事
I'm making a little pocket change.
能挣一点零花钱
Anyway, I should get back to it.
好了 我得继续工作了
How much for the whole bag?
那一整袋多少钱
Is that a fair trade?
这算公平交易吗
Stack of papers for an afternoon of songwriting?
一整袋报纸换一起写一下午的歌♥
Scarlett! You get that?
斯嘉丽 能接一下电♥话♥吗
Scar--
斯嘉
Damn it.
该死
Hello? Is this Deacon Clayborne?
喂 请问是迪康·克莱伯尼吗
Who wants to know?
你是谁
Brett Rivers from Rolling Stone.
我是《滚石》的布莱特·里弗斯
I'm doing an article on Rayna Jaymes,
我在写一篇有关蕾娜·詹姆斯的报道
and I was just hoping that you could --
我想问问你能不能...
Is it about her, or is it about her music?
是关于她个人 还是关于她的音乐
Well, it's about what informs her music.
是关于她音乐的创作背景
You were a big part of rayna's life,
你对蕾娜很重要
so I just want to make sure that I get the story straight.
所以我希望我的报道能尽量贴近事实
Yeah, well, it's not a story I want to tell.
这个故事我可不想讲
Mom's here!
妈妈来了
Sorry I'm late. Traffic was crazy.
不好意思我迟到了 路上很堵
Yeah, no worries.
没关系
Y'all look great.
你们打扮得真漂亮
Thanks. We're going out, finally.
谢谢 我们终于能去约会了
That's awesome. Y'all have fun.
太好了 你们好好玩
You have everything?
东西带齐了吗
Yeah. All right, thank you.
齐了 好 谢谢
See you, Micah.
再见 麦卡
Come on. Bye, gunnar.
走吧 再见 加纳
Just so you know,
我跟你说
I had a babysitter on standby just in case.
我还准备了个保姆 以备万一
Look, she's got to stop dropping him here
她以后不能每次想跑去见男友
whenever she wants to run off and see her boyfriend.
就把孩子丢在我们这里了
I know.
我知道
Then you got to do something about it.
那你就得想想办法
Yeah, yeah, I know that, too.
嗯 这我也知道
Like that.
就这样
That is something else. God, it's a whole new layer.
真不一般 天哪 完全是另一种感觉
Yeah.
是啊
Doesn't even feel like work with you.
感觉都不像是在一起工作
It's weird, 'cause I don't even know your last name.
这说来奇怪 我连你的姓都不知道
It's -- it's George.
是乔治
I guess I should tell you about that picture, too.
我想我也该跟你讲那张照片的故事
I didn't mean to snoop again. I'm sorry.
我不是有意打听的 对不起
Well, I'm sorry I snapped at you before.
我之前对你发脾气 我很抱歉
It was my wife, my son, and my daughter.
照片里是我妻子 儿子还有女儿
Last time I saw them was... just before thanksgiving, '93.
我上一次见到他们是93年感恩节前
Did you leave them, or they leave you?
是你离开了他们还是他们离开了你
That's -- that's -- that's a hard question.
这个问题很难回答
See, 'cause I told my wife we could eat our turkey after,
我跟妻子说 我们可以等我回来以后再吃火鸡
when I get back, 'cause I-I got this big gig up in chicago.
因为我得去芝加哥进行一场大型演出
I knew you played professionally.
我就知道你以前是专业的
You're too good.
你很厉害
Well, I wasn't all that.
也说不上
Except maybe this one night.
但那一场不一样
I stood up in front of 5,000 people,
我在五千人面前表演
and, man, did they love me. And it felt good.
天哪 大家爱死我了 那感觉真棒
My wife, though, she packed our kids up and hit the road.
但是我妻子收拾行李 带着孩子上路了
I'm sorry she left you.
很抱歉她离开了你
Actually, they were driving out
不是 他们是开车过来
so that we could be together for thanksgiving.
和我共度感恩节的
That's -- that's love, you know?
那就是爱
That's the real love.
那是真感情
But me... I-I picked the other kind.
但我却选择了另一种感情
Head-on collision took their lives.
他们迎头撞上另一辆车 都没活下来
Is that why you stopped playing music?
你是因为这件事才不搞音乐了吗
Well, it took away more than it ever gave me.
我为音乐付出的代价 远超过了它的回报
So, what's she singing tonight, covers?
她今晚唱什么 翻唱吗
No, some of her own stuff.
不是 几首她自己的歌♥
Really?
真的吗
Just last time I checked, she didn't have a whole lot to say.
我只是记得她以前可没什么可写的呢
Okay, everyone, we're gonna get this started.
各位观众 演出准备开始了
Um, my name is layla grant, and this is a new song.
我叫莱拉·格兰特 这是我的新歌♥
It's called "Blind."
歌♥名叫做《看不到》
Crying underwater
在水下流泪
Breathing in in outer space
在外太空呼吸
Putting faith into something
相信一些
That could never take place
永远不会发生的事
Would you give every shard
你能不能把
Of my heart back to me
我破碎的心全都还我
Would you comb through the wreckage
你能不能在一切遗失大海之前
'fore it slides to the sea
在残骸中仔细寻找
Dude, seriously, she -- she write this?
伙计 这真是她自己写的吗
Yeah, she did.
是的
I've been searching for answers
我一直在寻找答案
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表