剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
do some digging into this Miranda person,
查查这个叫米兰达的女人
and then we can see exactly what we're dealing with.
然后就能知道对方是什么来头
I'll call you later.
晚点打给你
Okay.
好
Wait. You were gonna tell me something before.
等等 你之前有话要跟我说
We're both running late. It's cool.
我们都要迟到了 没什么事
Savi, stop.
萨维 别这样
What's going on?
怎么回事
I, uh...
我...
I cheated on Harry last night.
我昨晚背着哈利出轨了
You can be horrified.
你可以受惊
I'm horrified.
我自己都吓到了
How did it happen?
怎么会这样
I-I mean, who?
是谁
This guy from work-- Dominic.
是个同事 叫多米尼克
But it's not about him.
但此事与他无关
Okay.
好吧
What do you mean, "okay"?
什么叫"好吧"
Nothing. I-I don't know what happened,
没什么 我对这事一无所知
so I don't know how relevant this person is.
所以不好说到底跟这人有没有关系
He's not relevant.
跟他没关系
I believe you.
我相信你
Don't worry. I'm gonna tell Harry.
别担心 我会告诉哈利的
You are?
你会说吗
Yeah, of course. Don't you think I should?
当然 不应该吗
If that's what you wanna do, absolutely,
你想说就说
but maybe take a beat.
不过得三思而后行
My stomach i-is in knots.
我现在心神不宁
I don't think I can wait any longer.
等不了了
It's just gonna get worse. I know.
不然只会愈发糟糕 我明白
I just think it's important that you understand
在你跟哈利坦白之前
why you did what you did before you talk to Harry about it.
弄明白发生这事的原因很重要
Listen, I know you want to make this right, and you will,
听着 我知道你想回到正轨 你会的
but if you don't know for certain why this happened,
但若你自己都不清楚这事怎么会发生
how do you know it won't happen again?
又怎么保证不会再次发生呢
Okay, what are you doing to that egg?
你在对那颗蛋做什么
Scrambling it.
炒蛋
No, you're not. Give.
这才不是炒蛋 给我吧
Okay, so Savi isn't the only control freak in the house.
看来萨维不是这屋子里唯一的控制狂
Good to know.
真是个好消息
What is up with the house of sadness?
这个悲伤之家是怎么回事
What?
什么
I just need to know if you guys are always such bummers
我就想知道你俩是不是总这么扫兴
'cause I cannot handle this level of negative energy.
我可没法应付这么多的负能量
I'm, like, a super upbeat person.
我是个超级乐观的人
What are you talking about, Joss?
你在说什么 乔斯
Did you run into Savi this morning?
你今早见到萨维了吗
I did, and she was as delightful as you're being right now,
见到了 她跟你现在一样"欢腾"
although bitchy looks better on her.
不过毒舌果然还是比较适合她
Your sister and I had a bit of a fight the other night.
我和你姐那晚有点小争执
Whose fault?
是谁的错
Mostly mine.
大部分是我
Tell me everything.
一五一十全告诉我
No.
不要
Okay. Tell me the important parts. No.
那拣重点说 不要
Dude, I can't help you if you don't share.
老兄 你不说我怎么帮你啊
I can accept that, Joss.
不用你帮 乔斯
Harry, I live here now.
哈利 我现在住在这里
No. No. No. No. No. No. No. You live there, outside.
不不不 你住在那里 外面
It's got its own bathroom and everything.
那里有浴室 什么都有
Point is, I can be an asset.
重点是 我能帮上你
Nobody knows Savi better than I do,
没人比我更了解萨维
And nobody has had more fights with her than I have.
任何人和她吵架的次数都比不过我
There are secrets to winning.
有制胜的秘诀哦
No, there are not.
不 没有什么秘诀
Okay, what kind of secrets?
好吧 什么秘诀
The most important thing is to move really quickly,
最重要的就是赶紧行动
because the longer my sister has to think about something,
因为只要我姐姐思考的时间越久
the deeper she digs in, and then what started as a minor issue
她就会想得越深 刚开始的小问题
is now this monumental situation.
会演变成现在这样紧张的局面
Do you know, one time she went an entire month
你知道吗 有一次她一个月
without speaking to me because I borrowed
都没和我说话 就因为我未经她的同意
her Archie Bunker T-shirt without asking?
借走了她那件印有阿尔奇·邦克的T恤
Obviously, I plan on talking to her about it, Joss.
显然 我准备和她谈谈 乔斯
Really? When?
真的吗 什么时候
You guys are working completely opposite schedules.
你俩的工作时间是完全颠倒的
If somebody doesn't go out of their way to make an effort,
如果有些人不费尽心思 作出努力的话
it could be days before you even see each other.
你俩见一面都得隔上好几天
Josslyn Carver.
乔斯琳·卡佛
Hey, Alex. What's up?
你好 艾莉克丝 有什么事吗
Sorry to bug you.
很抱歉打扰你
Oh, you're not bugging me.
你没有打扰到我啊
Right. Well,
好吧
I hate to do this again,
我讨厌又做这样的事
but unfortunately, I think we're gonna have to cancel
但很不幸 我们要取消
the appointment with you this afternoon.
和你下午的见面了
I know you had a few places lined up, but--
我知道你安排了好几个地方 但是
Oh, that's okay. I can reschedule.
没关系 我可以再重新安排
Actually, I'm thinking we might need to pause for a minute.
其实我在考虑我们可能需要暂停一段时间
This whole house-hunting thing-- it's just turning out to be
整件找房♥子的事 到头来
more stressful than I thought.
比我想得更有压力
Ugh. Is it--it's me.
是不是 是我
I'm overwhelming you guys with too many ideas.
是我提了太多想法
No. No. No. No. No.
不不不
It's not you. You've been great.
不是你 你做得很好
It's, um,
是因为
S-Sally's been in a worse mood than usual lately,
萨莉最近心情不好
and I think this might be adding to her stress.
我想这件事可能会给她带来更多的压力
I just really want to make her feel better.
我只想让她感觉好点
Is that your job, to make Sally feel better?
让萨莉感觉好点是你的义务吗
Well, she is my girlfriend.
她是我的女朋友
Yeah, but she's a grownup.
没错 但她是个成年人
She controls her own happiness, doesn't she?
她该掌握自己的快乐 不是吗
I'm--I am really sorry for wasting your time.
很抱歉浪费了你的时间
Well, let me buy you lunch. I cleared my afternoon already.
那我请你吃午餐吧 反正我下午也空出来了
No. You're just gonna try and convince me
不 你只是想要劝我
to keep looking for houses.
继续找房♥子
Yes, but I'll do it over a burrito,
没错 但是在吃完玉米煎饼后
which will make my argument much more effective.
这样我的话才更有说服力
Thank you.
谢谢你
Come on. I know a killer taco stand.
去嘛 我知道一个超好吃的玉米卷小店
He's not here.
他不在这儿
Do you know where he is?
你知道他去哪儿吗
Breakfast and then a depo.
去吃早餐 然后取证
He should be back around 3:00.
他应该在三点左右回来
Did you need me to get him on the phone?
需要我接通他的电♥话♥吗
No, thank you.
不用 谢谢
Coffee run. You want?
去买♥♥咖啡 你要吗
I'm good. Thanks.
不用 谢谢
Okay.
好吧
Hey, Jacob.
雅各布
Yeah?
怎么了
Can I ask you a question?
我能问你个问题吗
Well, normally I charge $250 an hour,
通常我每小时收250美元
but for you, I'll make an exception.
但对你呢 我就破一次例
Okay. Hypothetically speaking...
好的 假设说...
Sorry. I thought you were kidding. Continue.
不好意思 我以为你在开玩笑 继续
Hypothetically speaking,
假设说
if you knew someone had a crush on you,
如果你知道有个人对你有好感
but you didn't reciprocate those feelings,
但是你并不喜欢他
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表