剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
It's all just a big mess.
全都乱套了
Why didn't you tell me any of this, Savi?
为什么你都没跟我说 萨维
I don't know.
我也不知道
Okay, you know what? I-I do know.
好吧 知道吗 我是明白的
But I really don't think it matters right now.
但现在都无所谓了
It matters to me.
我觉得有所谓
Fine.
好吧
I didn't tell you because I knew what you were going to say
我没告诉你是因为我知道你会说些什么
And I didn't want to hear it.
而我不想听你说的那些
What exactly did you think I was gonna say?
我觉得我会说什么呢
You would've let me off the hook.
你会劝我放开点
You would've given me some philosophical crap
给我灌输你的那套理念
about human beings not being built to be monogamous
什么生而为人本就不是为了一夫一妻
and not to beat myself up over it.
让我不必过分苛责自己
No. For the record, I wouldn't have said any of that.
不 听好了 我绝不会说那样的话
But you're right that I wouldn't have judged you.
但有一点你说对了 我不会评判你什么
That's just it.
问题就在这里
I want to be judged.
我希望被批判
I-I deserve to be judged for this.
我活该被骂
What's so funny?
有什么好笑的
You didn't tell me because you thought
你不告诉我是因为
that I was gonna be too easy on you?
你觉得我会对你太好
My ass, Savi.
去你的吧 萨维
You didn't tell me because god forbid I find out
你不告诉我 是因为你不想让我知道
that my big sister wasn't perfect.
我的这位大姐姐也不是完人
What would happen if I discovered
如果让我发现
that you were an actual human being with flaws?
你是个有缺点的正常人会怎样呢
The universe might explode.
宇宙就要爆♥炸♥了啊
I'm sorry.
不好意思
How are you making this about you?
你怎么就没想想自己的问题呢
No. No. No.
不 不 不
This is not about me. This is about us.
这与我无关 这是我们之间的问题
Okay, you're the saint. I'm the screw-up.
你永远都是圣人 而我永远都是烂货
And even when you screw up,
即使哪次你搞砸了
somehow I handled everything wrong.
最终还是我的错
I'm very sorry that I'm trying to be a good example,
我想为你树立榜样 如果这也有错的话
but I'm your big sister.
但我的确是你的姐姐
I don't need you to teach me how to be a good person.
我不需要你做我的人生导师
Yes, you do.
你需要
I made a mistake,
我犯了错
but it was one time.
但仅此一次
You do this kind of thing all the time.
但你整日都在搞这些
And I just did not want you to think--
而我只是不想让你觉得
What? What? What?
让我觉得什么
You didn't want me to think that we were the same?
你不想让我觉得其实我们俩是一路货色
Oh, no, no. We're not the same.
不不不 我们可不一样
I'm nothing like you.
我和你一点都不一样
You know what, Savi?
知道吗 萨维
Maybe you're right.
也许你是对的
Maybe I don't always think about everyone's feelings
也许我的确不常考虑他人的感受
as much as I should.
这样不对
But you're my sister,
但你是我的姐姐
and I would never hurt you.
而我永远不会伤害你
Never.
永远不会
I would never do what you just did to me.
你刚刚对我做的 我永远不会那样对你
I would never do that to you.
永远不会
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表