剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
The work I do,
我所做的工作
Uh, let's just say
这么说吧
it wouldn't be admissible in a court of law.
找到的证据是不被法庭接受的
It's illegal.
是违法的
Well, no, I didn't say that.
我可没这么说
I said it wasn't admissible.
我只是说法庭不会接受
You still interested?
还想继续调查吗
Yes.
想
Can you hold on a second?
您能稍等一下吗
I'm sorry. I'm gonna have to call you back.
不好意思 我过会儿再打给你
That's a big commitment, changing teams.
你下了很大决心吧 换支持的球队
This is just the tip of the iceberg, my friend.
这只是冰山一角 我的朋友
I told Lucy about us,
我把我们的事告诉露西了
and she was so excited.
她非常兴奋
She hugged me for ten minutes straight.
她整整抱了我十分钟
If I knew I'd get so much love from that girl,
早知道她这么喜欢
I would've told her ages ago.
我老早就该告诉她了
I'm glad it went well.
很高兴一切进展顺利
Also, uh, Joss is throwing an impromptu party tomorrow,
还有 乔斯明天要办一个临时的派对
and I want you to come
我希望你能来
and officially meet my friends.
正式和我的朋友见面
And you'll get to meet Janet, too.
你也会见到珍妮特
Who's janet?
谁是珍妮特
Savi and Joss' mom. She's great.
萨维和乔斯的妈妈 她人很好
Lucy thinks she hung the moon.
露西觉得她棒极了
Oh, and you should bring Madi with you.
你也应该带麦迪过来
Are you trying to prove something here, April?
你是想证明什么吗 艾普莉
I know I broke your trust.
我知道我辜负了你的信任
I want to earn it back.
我想赢回来
Well... it's totally working.
这样的话 你做到了
I have a sitter for another hour.
保姆还要一个小时才过来哟
Opened a bottle. Wanted to share.
开了瓶酒 来一杯吗
Oh, that's sweet, mom,
真贴心 妈妈
but if I drink this late, I'll be up all night.
但如果我现在喝了它 整晚就睡不着了
Plus, I have all this work that I have to get through.
再加上 我还有这么多工作要做
Well, you certainly didn't get
你肯定不是从我这儿
the responsibility gene from me.
遗传的责任基因
No, I did not.
肯定不是的
Or from your father, for that matter.
这一点也不是从你父亲那遗传的
I don't think he was irresponsible, mom.
我没觉得他不负责 妈妈
I think he was just heartbroken.
我认为他只是太伤心
Too heartbroken to stick around for you?
伤心到都不留下来照顾你吗
Well, you had a baby with another man, so--
你和另一个男人有了孩子 所以
And that baby was Joss.
那个孩子就是乔斯
I don't regret it. Do you?
我不后悔生下她 你呢
Let's not do this right now, okay?
我们不要再谈这个了 好吗
Okay.
好的
It's a deal.
一言为定
Listen, um, I didn't want to say anything
听着 我不想在你妹妹面前
in front of your sister
说这个
because I know you girls are in a thing,
因为我知道你们两个在冷战
But, uh...
但是
I'm worried about you
我很担心你
and what's going on with Harry.
你和哈利怎么样了
It is what it is.
该怎么样就怎么样呗
That doesn't sound like you, Savi.
这不像你说的话 萨维
You fight tooth and nail for everything you want.
你会竭尽全力争取自己想要的东西
You can tell me, sweetie.
告诉我发生了什么 宝贝
I won't judge you.
我不会评判你的
I'm always here for you.
我一直都支持着你
I just...
我只是
I-I...
我
Well, I'll let you get to your work.
我就不打扰你工作了
We can talk about Harry tomorrow...
我们可以明天再讨论哈利
If you want.
如果你愿意的话
Good night, sweetie.
晚安 宝贝
Night, mom.
晚安 妈妈
You realize I was at your funeral, right?
你知道我曾参加过你的葬礼 对吧
I know.
我知道
What the hell are you doing here?
那你来这里到底干什么
You're supposed to be in Florida.
你现在应该在佛罗里达
I know.
我知道
And so?
所以呢
So I haven't gone yet.
我还没走
I can see that. Why, exactly?
这我看得出来 到底为什么
I need to talk to April.
我需要跟艾普莉谈谈
April doesn't want to talk to you.
艾普莉不想和你谈
I believe she made that clear.
我相信她说的已经很明白了
She did.
是的
I was just hoping she might have cooled down a bit.
我只是希望她能冷静一点
You think she's gonna cool down
你觉得你对她做了那些事之后
after what you did to her?
她还冷静得下来吗
Are you out of your freakin' mind?
你没病吧
I'm still not leaving L.A.
在有机会和她谈之前
until I get another chance to discuss things with her.
我是不会离开洛杉矶的
What do you want from me?
你要我做什么
Okay.
好的
So I went to talk to April this morning,
我今早准备去找艾普莉谈话
but she was with a guy.
但是她和一个男人在一起
Her boyfriend.
她的男朋友
Richard.
理查德
Right.
好吧
Right. She's got a boyfriend and she has her own shop
好吧 她有了男朋友 还有自己的店
and she's got this whole life--
她有这么完整的生活
Of course she has a life.
她当然有自己的生活
You've been dead for three years.
你已经死了三年了
Karen...
凯伦
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
You've always been the reasonable one of the group.
你是她们中最通情达理的
Just give her the heads-up that I haven't left
只要你告诉她我还没走
and I want to talk.
我想跟她谈谈
If you can convince her to have one more conversation with me,
如果你能劝她跟我再谈谈
I'll take care of the rest.
其余的事我来搞定
Why on earth should I help you, Paul?
我究竟为什么要帮你 保罗
'cause I don't think she wants me
因为我觉得她不希望
surprising her at her door again,
我又突然出现在她家门口
but if that's what I have to do, then...
但要是我没别的办法了 那
Please, Karen.
求你了 凯伦
Who's coming?
谁来了
Oh, all the usual suspects.
就是平常那些人呗
Is something burning?
什么东西糊了吗
My pao de queijo!
我的迷你奶酪球
Cheese balls, honey?
要芝士丸吗 亲爱的
You said it, not me.
是你自己说的 不是我
Too much?
打扮得太过了吗
Not enough.
还不够
I should probably go change, huh?
我该去换件衣服对吧
Oh, there's no time. Our first guest is here.
没时间了 我们的第一个客人到了
Oh, you look pretty.
你看起来很美
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢你 不客气
Is April here yet?
艾普莉来了吗
I need to talk to her.
我需要和她谈谈
No.
还没来
Karen, bem-vindo.
凯伦 欢迎
Janet. It's so good to see you.
珍妮特 非常高兴能见到你
You look gorgeous.
你看起来美极了
Tell me everything.
告诉我所有的事
How's your love life?
感情生活怎么样
Oh. Hey, Joss. Over here. Yeah.
乔斯 你在这儿
I'll take one of those.
我要来一杯
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表