剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
April's friend.
你是艾普莉的朋友
Boyfriend. Richard.
男朋友 我叫理查德
Can I come in?
能进屋吗
I saw you two together at her shop.
我在艾普莉的店里看见过你们在一起
So Lucy's not the only one you've been stalking?
这么说 你不单单跟踪露西
You a father, Richard?
理查德 你也是个父亲吧
I am.
是
Then you know better than to talk about another man's child.
那你该知道不能这样谈论别人家的女儿
April sic you on me or something?
是艾普莉叫你来找我的吗
I came on my own,
是我自己来的
to get you to do what she asked you to do--
请你按照艾普莉说的做
Leave.
离开这里
You're really into her, aren't you?
你是真心喜欢她 是吗
I mean, I-I get it.
我理解
April's an incredible woman.
艾普莉是个很有魅力的女人
Which makes you god knows what kind of fool to abandon her.
而你竟然愚蠢到抛弃了她
I'm still her husband.
我依然是她丈夫
You're just the guy keeping my side of the bed warm, man.
而你不过是个给她暖床的罢了
Stay away from April and stay away from Lucy.
离艾普莉和露西远点
Or what?
要是我不答应呢
Or April might not go to the police,
艾普莉也许不会去警局报案
but I will.
但我会
For your bus ticket home.
算是给你的路费
I don't need your charity, man.
我不需要你的捐助
Really? Cause I've heard you had trouble with money
是吗 我怎么听说过去几年里
the last couple of years.
你有点财务方面的麻烦呢
Dr. Kim?
金医生
I'm Natalie Wade.
我叫娜塔莉·韦德
I'm sorry.
不好意思
Uh, my assistant must've made a mistake.
一定是我的助理弄错了
I don't see a late appointment on my schedule.
我没有在日程上看见晚间的病人预约
I'm not a patient. I'm your new attorney.
我不是病人 我是您的新律师
Is that all you want?
你就吃这么点
It's all you have.
是你就剩这么点了
Sorry. I forgot to do food shopping
抱歉 我忘记买♥♥吃的了
for, like, the last six years.
六年都没买♥♥过了
That's right. He's a--
是啊 他是
He's a chef.
他是厨师
Yep.
对
Yeah. Well, yeah, I'm-- I'm not that hungry. It's okay.
我也没那么饿 没关系的
No, it's not okay.
不 有关系
I have no food in the house, my plumbing doesn't work,
我家里没有吃的 水管坏了
I'm sleeping on the job. Napping.
我工作期间睡觉 只是小睡
It's okay to be a disaster by myself,
我一个人将就也就算了
but how can you bring a little human being
但我怎么能让一个孩子
into this crap storm?
在这样的环境里生活
I mean, mothers are supposed to have it together,
这些事都是一个母亲要做的
You know? I mean...
你知道吗
I'm sure the baby's gonna want to eat
孩子一定不能
something other than mustard.
只吃芥末的
They don't need condiments until they're at least 6 weeks old.
六周大之前他们不需要吃调味料
Okay. We need a break.
我们得歇一会
Come on. Let's go.
来吧 我们走
Maybe it's not such a good idea.
也许这不是个好主意
I'll drive.
我来开车
Okay.
好
Okay. Where do you wanna start?
你想从哪里开始说
How about we start with who sent you here.
从谁派你来的说起
You have friends in high places.
你有个厉害的朋友
Let's leave it at that.
先不谈那个
I spoke with Huxley Insurance.
我和赫克斯利人寿保险公♥司♥谈过
They uncovered two pharmacy prescriptions for morphine
他们发现了两张吗♥啡♥的处方
that came from you,
都是你开的
which is weird, since you're not an oncologist.
这有些奇怪 因为你并不是肿瘤医师
I can explain that. You might need to.
我可以解释 你是得解释
More pressing is that I believe her attorneys are
更厉害的是她的律师可能
gonna suggest that you not only prescribed the morphine,
会指控你不仅开了吗♥啡♥
but you also administered the fatal dose
还在托马斯死的那天晚上
the night that Thomas died.
给了他致命的剂量
They're gonna say you did it.
他们会说是你干的
What? But I didn't.
什么 可是我没有啊
I believe you.
我相信你
No, Miss Wade, you have to understand.
不 韦德小姐 你得理解
Elizabeth has a vendetta against me.
伊丽莎白跟我有仇
I believe you. This is a civil suit
我相信你 这起民事诉讼
that would only win the income lost
只能帮她赢回因托马斯死亡
due to Thomas' untimely death.
而造成的收入损失
Since the doctors only gave him weeks to live,
由于他本来就只能活几周时间
it wouldn't amount to much.
这笔钱不会很多
So she's not after the money.
所以她不是冲着钱来的
No.
对
She wants to drag your reputation through the mud.
她是想毁了你的声誉
She wants to ruin you, Karen.
她想毁了你 凯伦
Where do we start?
我们从哪里开始
We start with one important question--
我们从一个重要问题谈起
do you remember where you were the night Thomas passed away?
你记得托马斯死的那晚你在哪里吗
I remember it clearly.
我记得很清楚
I was at home alone.
我一个人在家
So you don't recall?
所以你不记得了
No, I just said that I was--
我刚刚说了 我在
That you don't recall.
你说你不记得了
Of course, I'd prefer it if you knew
当然 你能记得当时和谁在一起
who it was that you were with.
是最好不过的了
But if you don't, it's simply okay to say you don't remember.
但要是你不记得 只说不记得就行
You have an active social life, a lot of friends.
你的社交生活很活跃 有很多朋友
Are you sure you weren't with one of them?
你确定你没跟他们在一起吗
No.
没有
I won't do that.
我不会这么说的
Think about it.
想一想
So what do you think of L.A.?
你觉得洛杉矶怎么样
Oh, it's just so bright.
太亮了
I never see so many people wearing non-ironic pink fluorescent
我开车过来时 看到满大街的人
as I drive through L.A.
穿着荧光粉的衣服
You mean slog through.
你是说挤过来吧
Traffic at 2:00 A.M.? How do you put up with it?
半夜两点的交通状况 你们怎么受得了
Oh, I take shortcuts through the canyon in my convertible,
我一般都从峡谷那边走捷径
but I drive with the top down all year long.
但我从来不打开敞篷车的车顶
Try that during east coast winter, huh?
东海岸冬天时你可以试试
You do have one thing going for you.
你们这到有一个好处
Your struggling actresses are far more attractive than ours.
这里的小演员比我们那里的好看多了
Anyway, wait until you taste these martinis. They are to die.
尝尝这里的马提尼再说 超赞的
Dinner was lovely
晚餐很丰盛
and, uh, the fancy martinis are tasty,
诱人的马丁尼很好喝
but what exactly is so kinky about this itinerary?
但今晚的亮点到底在哪里
Five, four,
五 四
three, two...
三 二
The cabaret may have been created in Paris,
卡巴莱舞源自巴黎
but it was perfected in Hollywood.
但最好的却在好莱坞
Told you.
我早说吧
Richard, oh, my God.
理查德 天哪
What happened?
怎么了
I got in a fight. It's not as bad as it looks.
我跟人打了一架 跟看上去一样激烈
Wh-- oh, you're bleeding.
你在流血
Really?
是吗
Still?
还在流啊
What kind of fight?
怎么打起来的
Who did this? You should call the police.
谁打的 你应该报♥警♥的
Yeah, I suggested that, but you said no.
我也是这么说的 但你拒绝了
What?
什么
Oh, my God. Please tell me you didn't.
神啊 告诉我你没有那么做
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表