剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
And then I told Savi that it made me feel better.
然后我告诉萨维我好受多了
And it didn't?
其实没有
Well, no, it did,
确实好受了
but it didn't exactly solve everything.
但是这不能解决所有问题
Now she thinks we're on the mend,
她现在以为我们正在复合
mainly because I've been trying to act like we are.
主要是因为我尽量表现成那样
But...
但是
but we're not.
但是其实没有
This morning she invited me to her 6-week checkup,
今天早上她叫我陪她做第六周孕期检查
and I thought...
然后我心想
if the kid isn't mine, why should I be in there?
如果孩子不是我的 我为什么要去
This is all about the baby then?
全都是因为孩子吗
Look, don't get me wrong, I'm not thrilled
不要误解 她跟别人上♥床♥
that she slept with another man, but...
我当然也不高兴 但是...
but I reckon I could get past it.
我想着自己可以不计较
You know, I mean, I-I-I think that I could get past it
我以为自己可以不计较
because...
因为
because I want to be a father.
因为我想当爸爸
But?
但是
If it's not my kid,
如果孩子不是我的
am I really gonna be able to do that?
我还能不计较吗
You're trying to figure everything out and you can't.
你一直在寻找解决办法 但是你找不到
Give yourself time with this one.
多给自己一些时间
Take it day by day.
一步一步地来
You just may be surprised at what you're capable of.
你或许会为自己的能力感到惊讶
I just saw your neighbor making spaghetti completely naked,
我刚才看到你邻居裸着在做意面
and let me tell you,
告诉你
his meatballs did not look appetizing.
他的蛋蛋看起来一点都不可口
What's going on?
怎么了
Sally has completely erased every single photo of us,
萨莉把我们的照片全都删掉了
like our relationship never existed.
好像我们从没有恋爱过
Look at that.
看这个
Well, what happened to "I broke up with her"?
不是说好了你跟她已经分手了吗
That's not the point. I mean, look.
这不是重点 你看
She's dating that Story girl.
她在和那个斯朵莉约会
They're in a relationship,
他们正在恋爱
which I don't even know how that's possible.
我不知道这怎么可能
Okay. Okay. We are unfriending Sally.
好吧 我们和萨莉解除好友关系
Hold on. One second. No. No. No. No. No. Sweetie.
等等 等下 不不不 亲爱的
You need closure.
你不能再这样了
Sally never deserved you,
萨莉根本就配不上你
and she's clearly traded down by dating some bedtime story.
她跟那些"睡前故事"约会就是自掉身价
You don't think she's pretty?
你不觉她很漂亮吗
Are you kidding me? She was gross.
开玩笑呢吧 她简直是恶心
She is not gross.
她不恶心
Did you see her? Someone needs to give her a sandwich.
你没看到吗 她跟没饭吃似的瘦成那样
There.
你看
That's better.
这样好多了
God, you're so beautiful.
天啊 你真漂亮
Wait.
等等
What?
怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
I rescheduled Josh Haber for tomorrow afternoon,
我把乔什·哈伯的预约改到了明天下午
and April Malloy called while you were in session.
你会诊时艾普莉·马洛伊来电♥话♥了
I'll call her by from the car.
我要开车去看她
Thanks for filling in today.
谢谢你今天顶班
Hey. I didn't know you were still here.
你怎么还在这儿
Finished for the night?
要下班回家了吗
Just one more patient.
还有一位病人
Well, have a nice evening.
祝你晚上愉快
Karen, wait.
凯伦 等等
It feels like we're in a fight.
感觉我们跟闹矛盾似的
I don't want that.
我不想这样
You have every right to be mad at me.
你有权生我的气
Which accomplishes nothing.
但是没有任何好处
Honestly, I was just worried about you,
实话说 我只是担心你
but if you're okay...
如果你没事...
I'm okay.
我没事
Good.
很好
Dr. Pollock. Sorry I'm late.
波洛克医生 抱歉来晚了
Not a problem. Come in.
没事 请进
This is Sam. Leave a message.
我是山姆 请留言
Sam, it's Karen.
山姆 我是凯伦
I was surprised to see you today.
今天看到你挺意外的
Please call me at your earliest convenience.
如果有空 请尽早回个电♥话♥
April, hi.
艾普莉
What?
什么
I'm on my way.
我马上来
What the hell is wrong with you?
你到底怎么回事
Please keep your voice down.
声音小一点
I'm in the middle of trial prep
我正在准备参加庭审
when I get this from your assistant.
你的助手却给我了这个
Okay. You know what?
好的 你知道吗
We really don't need any more attention drawn to us right now.
我们不能再吸引更多注意力了
You are asking me to relinquish all legal rights to the baby.
你让我放弃孩子的所有合法权利
Have you lost your damn mind?
你疯了吗
I'm sorry. Okay?
对不起
I am out of my depth here.
我无所适从了
I-I didn't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办
I wanted to talk to you about it. Is it mine?
我想跟你谈谈这个 是我的吗
I don't know.
不知道
So you just drew up the contracts just in case?
所以你起草这份合同只是以防万一
Okay. You know what? What--what if it is yours?
好吧 那万一孩子是你的呢
What would you want?
你想怎么样
Partial custody, I mean, visitation rights?
要部分监护权 或者探视权吗
Is that what you signed up for when we slept together?
你跟我一起睡就是为了这个吗
Of course not. But it happened.
当然不是 但事情发生了
Do you even want a kid right now?
你现在想要孩子吗
Because Harry and I do.
因为我和哈利现在想要
Look...
听我说
Harry and I are together. Okay? That's not gonna change.
我和哈利在一起 这点是不会改变的
And I'm just desperately trying to figure out
而我只是竭尽全力想弄清楚
what is best for everyone here,
怎样处理对大家才是最有利的
Okay? In-including this baby.
也包括对这个孩子
No.
不
No. You--you're doing what's best for you.
不 你是在做对你自己最有利的事
No. You keep controlling things
你一直在控制事态
and deciding which way things are gonna go.
自己决定事情的发展方向
And you know what? I'm--I'm done with that.
你知道吗 我受够了
I'm not signing anything.
我不会签字的
Let me know when you get those paternity results.
亲子鉴定结果出来的时候告诉我
Uh, hey, April, I-I can't really talk right now.
艾普莉 我现在不方便说话
Can I call you back in a--
我稍后再打给你...
What?!
什么
What do you think--
你说呢
Chinese or deli?
吃中餐还是熟食呢
Whatever you want. Chinese.
哪个都行 要不吃中餐吧
Do you want me to get that?
要我帮你接电♥话♥吗
Who is it?
谁打的
It's your sister.
你姐姐
Fascinating.
真罕见
Just let her sweat a little bit.
让她先等等
Hey. I, uh, can't talk right now. I'm busy.
我现在不方便说话 忙着呢
Are you kidding me?
开什么玩笑
Of course. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. I'll be there.
当然 好好 我马上过去
Okay. Bye.
好 再见
That didn't sound good.
听上去情况不妙
Uh, yeah. Wow. I'm so sorry.
是啊 不好意思
I gotta go. My friend April's having some kind of emergency.
我得走了 我朋友艾普莉有点紧急情况
What happened? I don't think that I understand yet,
怎么了 我现在也不是很明白
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表