剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
Perhaps this may continue over a nightcap?
要不要再和我去喝几杯
Previously on "Mistresses"...
前情回顾
Non. Merci.
不啦 多谢
You want to see Lucy? This is all you get.
你想见露西 但你只能看这个
When I'm done, you're done.
我翻完了 你也就看完了
You can't ask me to be your shoulder to cry on
你不能伤心的时候
when you're upset,
就找我来安慰
and then get pissed when I try to help.
而当我想主动帮忙的时候你却大发雷霆
Elizabeth is the one who killed Tom,
是伊丽莎白杀害了汤姆
and now she's saying I'm responsible?
现在还反过来说我有罪
Why didn't you at least warn me?
你至少该提醒我一声吧
I took myself off the case.
我不再参与这件案子了
I was alone the night your father died.
你父亲去世的那天晚上 我是独自一人
You need an alibi. Use me.
你需要不在场证明 我给你作证
I'd do anything for you, Karen.
我愿意为你做任何事 凯伦
My name is Dr. Karen Kim.
我是凯伦·金医生
I have been a psychiatrist for over 15 years.
我当心理医生已经超过十五年了
I established my current practice
五年前 我与雅各布·波拉克医生
with Dr. Jacob Pollack five years ago.
一起开了这家诊所
And when did you first start seeing Thomas Grey?
你什么时候开始给托马斯·格雷治疗的
About three years ago.
大约三年前
And what was the reason?
原因是什么
He had severe insomnia.
他有严重的失眠症
For which you prescribed medication?
你给他开药了吗
Yes.
开了
Morphine?
是吗♥啡♥吗
No.
不是
The morphine was--
吗♥啡♥是...
Stop. Karen...
停 凯伦
we've been through this.
我们排练过的
Morphine comes up, you plead the fifth.
提到吗♥啡♥时 你拒不解释
But Elizabeth's lawyers will have pharmacy records.
但是伊丽莎白的律师会有药房♥记录
If you don't talk about it,
如果你不说
they can't contradict your notes or prior statements.
他们就没法反驳你的记录或者先前的陈述
If you don't contradict yourself,
如果你没有自相矛盾
you protect your credibility.
就保护了自己的可信度
Prescribing morphine for pain management
为病人开吗♥啡♥止痛
isn't a crime.
并不是犯罪
Assisting in suicide is a whole other matter.
协助自杀就是另外一♥码♥事了
Morphine comes up, you plead the fifth.
提到吗♥啡♥时 你拒不解释
Affair comes up, you plead the fifth.
提到外遇时 你拒不解释
Specific dates come up, you don't know
提到特定日期时 你说不知道
or you don't recall.
或者不记得了
How does that not look ridiculously suspicious?
难道这样看起来不是相当可疑吗
To whom? There's no jury.
谁会看啊 又没有陪审团
And the judge enters the process long after we're done.
在我们说完之后 法官才会介入
He'll review the depositions
他会查看证词
and decide if it will go to trial.
然后决定要不要庭审
If you don't want that to happen,
如果你不想要庭审
the less you say, the better.
你说的越少越好
How are we doing on your alibi
你在托马斯去世那晚的
for the night Thomas died?
不在场证人找到了吗
Well... that's disappointing.
真令人失望
I have one.
找到了一个
Sam Grey.
山姆·格雷
Elizabeth Grey's son?
伊丽莎白·格雷的儿子
That Sam Grey?
那个山姆·格雷
Yes.
对
Yes, that Sam Grey.
对 那个山姆·格雷
Hey. Thanks for coming.
谢谢你抽空过来
What do you want?
你想怎么样
To say my good-byes.
来道别
My flight's on Thursday.
我周四就要飞走了
It's the earliest I could afford.
这是我付得起的最早一班飞机
Good, then.
那好吧
Going back to Florida?
回佛罗里达吗
Yeah.
是的
I also wanted to thank you for showing me
我还想谢谢你给我看
the photos of Lucy.
露西的照片
It was more than I deserve.
我不配看她的照片
Can you give this to her for me?
你能帮我把这个给她吗
A locket?
吊坠吗
There are pictures of me and Lucy inside--
里面有我和露西的照片
The last Christmas we had
在我做出人生最大的错误之前
before I made the biggest mistake of my life.
我俩共度的最后一个圣诞节
Just tell her,
告诉她
I don't know, that you found it in my stuff.
这样说吧 你在我的遗物里找到的
I really want her to have it.
我真的很想把这个给她
Please. I'm getting on a plane, April.
拜托了 我就要上飞机走了 艾普莉
I'm out of your life.
我会远离你的生活
I'm just asking for a small way to be with Lucy...
我只是求你以这样的方式让我和露西在一起
to stay close to her heart.
接近她的心
You've never stopped being close to her heart.
你一直都在她心里
You summoned?
你找我吗
Yes.
是的
So how's it going with our New York friends?
和我们的纽约朋友处得怎么样
Oh, you know New Yorkers.
你知道纽约人的
They're picky and opinionated.
他们挑剔又固执
They refuse to like anything, but I'll get 'em.
他们不喜欢任何东西 但我会搞定他们的
Uh, tell me what you think of this.
告诉我你觉得这个怎么样
Viens ici. Quoi?
过来好吗
I promise I won't bite.
我保证不会伤着你
A midcentury modern in the heart of the Hollywood hills.
好莱坞山庄中心的中世纪现代豪♥宅♥
I believe it'd be perfect for them.
我敢肯定最适合他们了
Yeah. It's, uh, it's beautiful.
是啊 是挺漂亮
Mm. It becomes even more stunning
你看的时间越长
the longer you look at it.
它就变得越美丽
Uh, actually, I...
其实 我
I just remembered I have to be somewhere, so, um,
我刚记起来我得出去一趟 所以
let's, uh, let's talk later.
我们回头再聊
D'accord.
好吧
Oh, I'm sorry I'm late.
真不好意思 我迟到了
Hi. Could I have an iced coffee?
能给我来杯加冰的咖啡吗
Uh, lots of ice.
加很多冰
Like, way more ice
远远多于
than you think the normal person would take.
你觉得正常人能吃的冰块
Thank you.
谢谢你
Feeling hot?
觉得很热吗
And bothered.
而且很烦
Why is it that my boss is interested in me now?
为什么我老板现在对我有兴趣
Because I'm not available. That's why.
因为我现在名花有主了 这就是原因
Hey. Whoa. Karen, are you okay?
凯伦 你还好吗
I'm fine.
我没事
I just had a long morning prepping for my deposition,
只是我今早一直在准备证词
and Oh... that's right. That's coming up.
而且 对了 要开审了
Are you and Savi gonna battle it out in court?
你和萨维会在法庭上针锋相对吗
What if she objects,
如果她在庭上提出反对
and then you're all, "Savi, I wasn't finished,"
然后你会说 "萨维 我还没说完呢"
and then the whole court finds out that you're best friends,
接着整个法庭的人都知道你们是闺蜜
and then the judge is like,
法官会说
"Holy crap, this is a mistrial,"
"天啊 这是无效审判"
and she puts you in jail?
然后她把你送进监狱
Oh, my god. That probably wouldn't happen. I'm sorry.
天啊 那可能不会发生 对不起
It's not a trial. It's a deposition.
那不是庭审 只是作证
And Savi won't be there
萨维不会在场
because she's off the case.
因为她不再参与这件案子了
Really? Mmhmm.
真的吗 是的
So Paul's finally leaving.
保罗终于要走了
Oh, hallelujah. That's great.
哈利路亚 太棒了
Is it really, though? I mean, great?
是真的很棒吗
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表