剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
I'm still here to kill anyone you want me to.
想干掉某人的话 我一直听你指挥
Call me.
回电哦
Room 236.
236房♥
Checking out?
退房♥吗
Actually, I'm extending my stay.
实际上 我要延长几天
Hello, Elizabeth.
你好 伊丽莎白
You'll have to excuse me.
你得原谅我
I wasn't expecting company.
我没想到会有人来找我
How was Italy?
意大利怎么样
Your housekeeper told me.
你的女管家告诉我的
I've been trying to reach you.
我一直试图联♥系♥你
Well, it was a last-minute trip.
旅行是临时决定的
I'm sorry if I worried you.
让你担心的话 我很抱歉
You did, but that's not why I'm here.
确实很担心 但我来这不是为这个
I need to talk to you about Sam.
我需要和你谈谈山姆的事
What's wrong with Sam?
山姆怎么了
Honestly, I'm not sure,
说实话 我不确定
but I'm concerned about his emotional well-being.
但我很担心他的情感健康
Since Thomas' death, he's been struggling to...
托马斯死后 他一直在努力...
regain stability.
恢复稳定
He lost his father.
他失去了父亲
I think struggling is perfectly normal.
我觉得有所挣扎非常正常
Yes, but in my professional opinion,
对 但据我的专业意见
He may need more support from the people who love him,
他也许需要爱他的人给予更多支持
Maybe even a grief counselor with specialized...
甚至一位悲伤心理顾问 有专业...
Hold on.
等下
Your professional opinion?
你的专业意见
Are you seeing Sam as a patient?
你是在把山姆作为病人治疗吗
No.
没有
Then I'm confused.
那我就糊涂了
How do you know what's going on with Sam?
你怎么知道山姆发生了什么
He's been contacting me.
他一直联♥系♥我
Why would he do that?
他为什么那么做
I think it comforted him to know
我想我是他父亲的心理医生这一点
that I'd counseled his father.
让他有所慰藉
He was looking for someone to talk to, thought I could help,
他要找人倾诉 觉得我能帮忙
but things have gradually gotten out of hand.
但事情逐渐变得无法控制
Out of hand how?
怎么无法控制了
Sam's...
山姆...
become infatuated with me.
迷恋上了我
Surely you're overreacting.
你肯定是反应过度了
He thinks he's in love with me.
他觉得他爱上我了
He told you that?
他跟你说的
Yesterday.
昨天说的
Maybe you could tell him you were screwing his father.
也许你可以告诉他你跟他父亲上过床
That should break the spell.
这样就能破除他的邪念了
You're not gonna try and deny it, are you?
你不会想要否认这一点的 对吗
Because that would be embarrassing.
因为那样会很尴尬
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表