剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
He wasn't supposed to be here.
哪知道他又会来
Once he's cooled down, you can tell him what happened.
等他消了气 你再告诉他是怎么回事
No, he won't believe me.
没用 他不会信的
Well, you want me to stay?
要我陪你吗
No.
不用了
I'm sorry. I'm--I'm not mad at you.
抱歉 我不是生你的气
I-I get it.
我知道
I get it.
我明白
They have requested a tour of properties tomorrow.
他们要求明天去看看那些房♥子
Afternoon, of course.
当然了 是下午去
They look to be having a long night.
看上去他俩今晚很享受
Hey. I'm glad I could help.
很荣幸能帮上忙
Good. Because you'll be showing them around town.
很好 之后你还得带他们在城里转转
They are officially your clients.
他们现在可是你的客户了
Et voila. Here is my car.
好了 我的车来了
Bonsoir, madame.
晚安 女士
Olivier, you needed a car in L.A.,
奥利维尔 你在洛杉矶要用车
and you chose a Delorean?
所以就买♥♥了辆德罗瑞恩
I love "Back to the future."
我很喜欢《回到未来》
What?
怎么了
Oh, my god. Are you serious right now?
老天 你不是搞笑的吧
Michael J. Fox-- he's a delight, no?
迈克尔·J·福克斯 剧里的亮点不是吗
Oh, Olivier, I gotta say, never a dull moment.
奥利维尔 我告诉你 这片子处处有笑点
It's really cool.
这车太棒了
It looks just like the one in the movie.
和电影里的一模一样
That was the point.
正是如此
But does it take you back in time?
但它能带你回到过去么
Care to find out?
想试试吗
Yeah?
真的吗
Oh, my god.
天啊
Can I come in?
我能进屋吗
Yeah.
进来吧
You want to see Lucy.
你想见露西
This is all you get.
但你只能看这个
When I'm done, you're done.
我翻完了 你也就看完了
Okay.
好
Her, um...
这是她
7th birthday,
7岁生日照的
She fell and skinned her knee
玩"红灯停 绿灯行"的时候
playing "Red light, green light,"
不小心摔倒膝盖蹭了破皮
So I let her have two slices of cake.
所以我让她吃了两块蛋糕当做安慰
The second grade class trip to Big Bear.
这是二年级班级旅行去大熊湖
It was the first time she'd ever seen snow.
她第一次看到雪
Couldn't get her off that sled.
怎么都不愿意脱雪橇
Christmas two years ago,
两年前圣诞节的时候
she knew Santa wasn't real,
她已经知道圣诞老人不过是传说
but she played along for me.
但还是和我一起等他来
You still put out my stocking?
你还把我的礼物袜挂出来吗
And your Easter basket.
还有你的复活节篮子
And we bake you a red velvet cake on your birthday.
我们还在你生日的时候给你烤了红丝绒蛋糕
I tell Lucy you're with her everywhere she goes.
我告诉露西 不管在哪你都陪伴着她
Thank you.
谢谢
Sam, what are you--
山姆 你在这做...
I just want to check in and see how it went with Natalie.
我只是过来问问你和娜塔莉谈得怎么样
You sent her to me?
你让她找我的
Uh, I thought she would've told you.
我以为她已经告诉你了
No. I thought--
没有 我以为...
Never mind.
算了
Thank you for doing that. She's terrific.
多谢你 她很棒
Yeah. M-my dad hated going up against her in court,
是啊 我爸打官司的时候最烦遇到她
so I figured she had to be pretty good.
所以我想她肯定是个好律师
Why didn't you tell me you were sending her over?
你为什么之前不告诉我
If I did, you would've refused my help.
我说了你肯定是拒绝
You're so used to being there for other people.
你总是去帮助别人
You're not good at asking for what you need.
却不太会向别人寻求帮助
Would you like to come in?
要进去吗
So does she think you have a case?
她觉得你非打官司不可吗
I don't know.
我也不知道
It's complicated.
事情太复杂了
I feel strange discussing this with you, Sam.
和你说这事感觉真怪 山姆
Why?
为什么
I'm the only other person who knows my mom is lying.
我是除你外唯一知道我母亲在撒谎的人
Yes, and that's the problem.
是啊 这就是问题所在
What do you mean?
什么意思
I was alone that night,
你父亲去世的那天晚上
the night your father died,
我是独自一人
which is making things difficult.
所以事情就复杂了
You need an alibi.
你需要不在场证明
I'll figure something out.
我会想出办法来的
Use me.
我给你作证
No, Sam.
不行 山姆
Why not? You could say...
为什么不行 你可以说
I was upset about my father dying.
因为父亲去世我很沮丧
I wanted to talk to someone.
想找个人聊天
It'd be easy.
这就很容易了
I could never ask you to lie for me like that, Sam.
我不会让你帮我撒谎的 山姆
You didn't ask. I offered.
不是你要求的 是我自愿的
How did I get here?
我怎么会沦落到今天这个地步
I can't believe this is happening.
我简直无法相信眼前发生的一切
It's gonna be okay.
都会过去的
I'm so sorry.
真的很抱歉
Don't be.
别这样
Just let me help you.
让我帮你吧
I-I want to help you.
我想帮你
I'd do anything for you, Karen.
我愿意为你做任何事 凯伦
Thank you.
谢谢
Perhaps this may continue over a nightcap?
要不要再和我去喝几杯
Non. Merci.
不啦 多谢
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表