剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
I never looked at golf like that. What's going on out there?
我倒是没考虑过这点 发生什么事了
What happened?
发生什么了
Where's Harry?
哈利人呢
What the hell is wrong with you?
你到底有什么毛病啊
Wh-- how could you bring him here
你怎么能带他来前
and not tell me he knew about us?
不事先告诉我他知道我们的事情
It was a last-minute thing. Okay?
带他来是临时决定的
I didn't expect him to come.
我也没想到他会来
I don't need to explain myself to you. Okay?
事实上 我不需要向你解释什么
I do not owe you anything.
我什么都不欠你的
Yes, you do. You do owe me, Savannah.
不 你欠我的 萨瓦娜
Okay? I'm a human being.
我也是有血有肉的人
And I have tried to be a friend to you.
我一直尝试能做你的朋友
I have tried to do right by you.
我一直想要友好地待你
You asked me to steer clear, and I steered clear.
你要我和你保持距离 我照做了
I did everything you wanted me to do.
你要我做什么我都照做了
You know why?
你知道为什么吗
Because it was necessary? Yeah. Yeah.
因为这是必须的 对 没错
See, that's what you said, and I went along with that
你是这么说的 我也一直这么做
because I thought I could take you at face value.
因为你说的一切我都当真
Dom, I am so sorry,
多姆 我很抱歉
but I have done everything I possibly can to make this right.
但我已经尽力去纠正这一切了
For who? Not for me.
为了谁 不是为我
No, for you, for me, for everybody.
不 为你 为我 为我们所有人
Why should I even believe you?
我♥干♥嘛要相信你
Why should I believe anything you say?
我为什么要相信你说的话
You don't even know who the father is, do you?
你也不知道是谁的孩子 对吗
Can I get another one of these, please?
请给我再拿一杯
Maybe you should slow down.
你应该慢点喝
Slow down? You need to catch up.
慢点 你得跟上了
Check it out. That guy so wants you.
看 那个男的看上你了
What?
什么
And so does he.
另一个也是
It's really too bad you don't like guys, Alex,
你不喜欢男人真是太可惜了 艾莉克丝
because they really like you.
你真的很招男人喜欢
Let's make 'em suffer a little, huh?
让他们眼红一下 怎么样
Okay. Maybe... it's time to stop drinking.
行了 喝得差不多了吧
Oh, come on. I'm just getting started.
别这样 我才刚开始呢
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Let's dance on the bar.
我们去跳舞吧
Oh, come on. Don't be such a party pooper.
不是吧 别这么扫兴啊
We're having fun.
我们玩得不是正高兴吗
I'm not. Meaning what?
我可没有 什么意思
Meaning I don't usually get drunk
意思是我通常不会喝得醉醺醺的
and try to turn on strangers for no apparent reason.
然后无缘无故和陌生人调情
Look, I don't know what's going on with you.
听着 我不知道你这是怎么了
Nothing's going on with me. This is who I am.
我没有怎么了 这就是我
Okay? I'm sorry I'm such a slutty, terrible person.
我很抱歉我是这么个淫♥荡♥差劲的人
Whoa. I did not say that at all.
慢着慢着 我没这个意思
I don't need the judgment, Alex.
我不需要谁来评判我 艾莉克丝
All right. I think it's time to call it a night.
好吧 我想今晚我就到这儿了
Oh, come on.
别这样
What's that?
这是什么
It's for a cab.
给你打车的钱
Seriously?
你是认真的吗
Seriously.
对
...and left the gate open.
...忘了关门
And the biggest dog comes tearing out of the yard,
然后最大的一条狗一下子冲出院子
No.
不是吧
It was not pretty.
场面挺难看的
I think the kid had to get, like, 29 stitches or something.
我估计这孩子缝了大概 29针左右
Oh, we've had some funny stories.
我们还有过不少有意思的事情
So why did you stop being a cop?
那你为什么不当警♥察♥了呢
You know, when you're there every day, you see so much.
你每天在各个地方看到太多案子
And if you don't practice some level of detachment,
如果你释放不掉内心的压抑
then you can't up and do it the next day.
那你隔天就无法振作 没法继续工作
I'm sure you know a little something about that.
我相信你这方面应该懂得不少
I do.
我能理解
Probably nothing like what you've seen, though.
不过和你所经历的应该不能比
Well, you can't save everyone, right?
你救不了所有人 不是吗
And god forbid, you get attached.
最不愿发生的事就是你对工作太投入
Then you start trying to decide who deserves to be saved.
然后你开始考虑 决定谁值得被救
And sooner or later, you're gonna screw up,
过不了多久 你会变得一团糟
and somebody you really care about is gonna get hurt.
然后你真正关心的人会受到伤害
And in my case, they got killed.
而我的情况是 他们被杀了
A friend?
朋友吗
No, he was a minor player.
不 他不是什么重要的人
We got him during a low-level bust.
我们在一次低级搜查中抓住了他
We flipped him. He started working for us. And, uh...
我们说服了他 他开始为我们办事
Yeah, he was a good kid.
他确实是个好孩子
He was a good kid.
他是个好孩子
But you find your way back, right?
但总能找到回头路的 对吧
I didn't realize it was so late.
我没意识到都这么晚了
Oh, yeah.
是啊
You gonna kick me out?
你要赶我走了
Oh, no, I'm...
不是 我...
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
No. No. No. No. I'm sorry.
不不 我抱歉才对
It's just...
只是...
I've made this mistake before.
我以前犯过这样的错
What mistake is that?
什么样的错
It's not clean between us.
你我之间界限不清
The investigation is still open.
调查还在继续
And I need to do the right thing here,
我要做正确的事
and the right thing is for you to go.
正确的事就是要你离开
Well, thanks for the wine. I'll find my way out.
谢谢你的葡萄酒 我自己出去吧
Harry. Hey, it's me, again.
哈利 还是我
I have no idea where you are, and I'm starting to get worried.
我不知道你在哪 开始有点担心了
So if you could just let me know you're okay,
如果你能给我报声平安
that would be great.
那就再好不过了
Harry?
哈利
Are you home?
你在家吗
Damn it, Harry.
该死 哈利
I took a cab. Don't worry.
我坐出租车来的 别担心
Alex, what I did tonight was totally not cool.
艾莉克丝 我今晚的行为太不得体了
I don't even know what it was.
我都不知道是你今晚在干什么
Yeah, well, I can do some pretty stupid things when I'm drunk.
我喝醉了就会做些巨傻缺的事
I've never seen you like this.
我从没见过你这样
You know, and it's not just tonight either.
而且还不只是今晚
You've been acting weird the last couple of days.
你前几天行为就很怪异了
You don't know me that well, Alex.
你没那么了解我 艾莉克丝
I don't think that's true.
我觉得我很了解
It is. You've really only seen the good parts.
是真的 你其实只看到了好的一面
Are you gonna tell me that
你是要告诉我
you have some evil alter ego or something?
你有邪恶的另一面吗
Yes.
对
I kick puppies and steal from children and...
我会踢小狗 偷小孩的东西
Joss.
乔斯
I need you to tell me what's going on.
我需要你告诉我发生了什么
Fine.
好吧
I had a huge fight with my sister the other day.
我几天前和我姐大吵了一架
Huh. What?
这样啊 怎么了
I thought it was weird that you hadn't been calling her.
你一直没打给她 我就觉得很怪
You usually talk, like, every five minutes.
你们通常隔五分钟就会通话
Yeah, well, we haven't talked in, like, two full days,
我们整整两天没说过话了
which is pretty much the longest we've ever gone.
几乎是我们冷战最长的一次了
Well, how is that even possible. You guys live in the same house.
那怎么可能呢 你们住在一个屋檐下啊
And that's the other thing. I moved out.
这就是另一件事 我搬出来了
You moved out?
你搬出来了
Oh, wow. Gosh. What kind of fight was this?
天呐 是为了什么吵架啊
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表