剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
D-did you sleep here last night?
你昨晚在这里睡的吗
Yeah, on the couch in the back.
对 就睡在里间的沙发上
You didn't have to do that.
你不必这么做的
If anyone should be sleeping on a couch, it's me.
要睡沙发的应该是我
You know, I'm a little swamped. We got a crazy night.
我有些不知所措 昨晚真是疯了
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I know this isn't the place to do this, but I had to see you.
我知道这里不适合谈话 但我必须见你
Do you think that you're gonna be coming home?
你会回家吗
I'm not going into work today, so I'm just hoping--
我今天请假了 我希望...
Harry, you remember the birthday party of 25 is tonight, right?
哈利 你还记得今晚有个25人的生日派对吧
I completely forgot.
彻底忘了
Patrick's working on the new fixed menu right now.
帕特里克正在忙新菜单
W-we're kind of in the middle of a conversation right now, so, uh...
我们正在谈话呢 你...
We can talk about it later. Thanks.
我们可以迟些再谈 谢谢
Depending on how much I get done,
看我这边的进度
I'll be home in a few hours.
可能几小时后回家吧
Okay.
好的
I-I just want to be able to--
我希望能...
Harry, I need you.
哈利 我需要你
You know, if you're done.
你们谈完了的话
Are we done?
谈完了吗
Sure.
当然
We'll talk about it when you get home.
等你回家再谈
I'm always here at 8:55, and I'm never late,
我一直是8点55分到这里 从来没迟到过
so I would've-- oh, thank God you're here.
所以我... 谢天谢地你来了
Officer, this is Dr. Kim. Morning, doctor.
警官 这位是金医生 早上好 医生
Someone broke into the office early this morning.
今早有人闯进了办公室
The alarm company called. What happened?
警报器公♥司♥报了警 怎么回事
It looks like Well, we think they stole a key card
貌似... 我们认为他们偷了张出入证
and used it to get inside the building.
然后进了楼
That's pretty much the theory.
差不多就是这样
Dr. Kim, is it okay if I take the day off?
金医生 我能请一天假吗
I-I'm feeling a little rattled.
我有些乱了方寸
That's fine, Lila.
没事的 莱拉
It doesn't appear anything was taken,
好像没丢什么东西
but you should look around just in case.
但以防万一你还是得检查看看
It seems your office was the one targeted.
目标好像是你的办公室
Is something wrong, doctor?
有什么问题吗 医生
My computer's on, and I always shut it off before I leave.
我的电脑开着 我下班前都会关电脑的
Any chance you could've forgotten?
会不会是你忘记关了
I suppose, but I don't think so.
有可能 但我觉得不是
Anything valuable on there?
电脑里有什么值钱的东西吗
All the patient files are on the server.
所有病人资料都存在服务器里
You got any famous patients?
病人里有名人吗
Maybe someone looking for some dirt on them?
也许有人想爆些名人的猛料
We can't really give you any information about our patients.
我们不能透露病人资料
I know. Just trying to be thorough.
我知道 就想问清楚些
So if someone did copy something from the computers,
要真有人拷贝了电脑上的东西
there's no way to tell, is there?
我们也不知道 对吧
Not if they were smart, no.
他们够精明的话 的确
Look, best guess is they came in here for your electronics,
最有可能的是 他们来偷♥电♥子设备
maybe looking for some cash, tripped the alarm,
到处翻找现金 触发了警报
got panicked, and took off. I wouldn't worry if I were you.
惊慌失措 仓皇而逃 大可不必担心
But if you find anything actually missing,
但如果真有任何物件遗失
feel free to let us know.
随时通知我们
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
I get the feeling that's the last we'll hear
我有预感我们没机会再见
from officer Lewis.
这位路易斯警官了
Hey, Karen.
凯伦
Don't worry. You heard the guy. It's probably nothing, right?
别担心 你也听到了 没什么事的
Yeah. Right.
对
All right.
好吧
You can't be serious.
你没和我开玩笑吧
Actually, I am.
当然没有
I can't give you a lump sum, Miranda.
我不可能一次性给你一大笔钱 米兰达
It's just not realistic.
这不现实
So this is your first installment.
这是你拿到的第一笔钱
This is really all you can afford?
你就只能给这点吗
Right now, it is. Take it or leave it.
现在而言 是的 要不要由你
What am I supposed to do with a $100 check?
才100美金的支票我能拿来做什么
Go back to Florida and cash it,
回佛罗里达然后兑现
and I'll send you another one next month,
下个月我会给你寄第二笔
maybe for a little more if I can.
下一次可能会多一点
I didn't win the lottery.
我没中彩票
I don't have a million dollars just sitting around.
我也没坐享一百万任我挥霍
I'll be in touch.
我会再联♥系♥你的
Oh, and don't worry. The tea is on me.
别紧张 这茶我请
Harry?
哈利
Hey, it's Harry. Leave a message.
你好 我是哈利 请留言
Hey, it's me again.
还是我
Uh, you said you'd be home a couple hours ago,
你之前说过几个小时回家
and you're still not here
但你现在还没回来
and you're not picking up your phone,
电♥话♥也不接
which leads me to believe you're not coming home,
所以我估计你不打算回来
which I totally understand.
这我完全能理解
I just don't know how I can make things better
但你不肯和我谈的话
if you won't talk to me.
我真的不知道怎么改善关系
I'm kinda going crazy waiting for you,
我等你等得快奔溃了
so I'm gonna go into the office for a little bit.
所以我打算去公♥司♥待一会儿
I-if you get home and you want to talk to me,
如果你到家以后想找我谈的话
just call me, and I'll rush back.
打电♥话♥给我 我立刻赶回来
Okay.
就这样
Bye.
再见
What is with all the pouty faces?
全都哭丧着脸做什么
Did they cancel "Pretty little liars"?
《美少女的谎言》被砍了吗
You know who is making everyone stay late
那谁让我们加班
because we wasted time watching live porn.
因为我们浪费时间看现场色情片了
I got this one.
我来解决
And you can say his name, Mona.
还有别不敢叫他的名字 莫娜
He's not Voldemort.
他又不是伏地魔
They didn't do anything wrong. I did.
他们没做错什么 是我的主意
If you have to punish someone, punish me.
如果你非得惩罚谁的话 那就罚我
Did you physically force them to come into my office
你强迫他们来我办公室
and watch two strangers having sex?
看两个陌生人做♥爱♥了吗
No. But I did send out
没有 但我传附件
a mass e-mail with an attachment.
群发了消息
Your selflessness is commendable,
你的无私难能可贵
but everyone is staying, including you.
但大家还是得加班 包括你
Look, I know you're pissed, so let's just get it out there.
我知道你生气了 有什么火尽管发出来
Do I seem angry to you?
我看上去像是生气了吗
Ugh. Actually, no.
说实话 没有
You seem like a robot incapable of emotion,
你就像是一台没有感情的机器人
and if you don't let it out,
如果你不把它发泄出来
you're gonna explode really soon.
你很快就会爆♥炸♥的
You're like a giant French pressure cooker.
你像是台巨型法式高压锅
Just yell at me.
冲我发火吧
I don't need to yell at you.
我没必要对你发火
What I need is for you to read this
我要你读完这个
and then convince a lovely Italian couple
然后说服一对意大利夫妇
to give you the listing tomorrow.
明天给你报价
This is a little beneath my pay grade.
这比我的薪酬级别低了点
Come on.
别这样
You're wasting my talent.
你在浪费我的才能
Thank you for the warning,
多谢提醒
but I'll take my chances.
但我愿意尝试
Okay.
好的
Uh, let me call you back when I have more info.
我有更多消息了再打给你
Great. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
Hi. What's going on?
怎么了
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表