剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
when I get back? Is that okay?
我们再讨论 这样行吗
Of course.
当然可以
I didn't realize yoga was so kinky.
没想到瑜伽这么的变♥态♥
Well, why don't you take a class,
为什么不试着上一节课呢
and maybe you'll find out.
可能你会有新发现
Well, what I need right now is a drink.
我现在需要一杯酒
Uh-oh. Why?
为什么
Why not? Come on. I'm buying.
为什么不呢 来吧 我买♥♥单
I can't. The studio asked me to cover a class last minute.
不行 瑜伽室临时让我教一堂课
Well, tell them you made plans.
告诉他们你有安排
I already said yes.
我已经同意了
Alex, come on. Tell them you're sick.
艾莉克丝 说你病了
Say it's a stomach thing. Nobody ever asks for details
就说肚子疼 一说肚子疼
when it's a stomach thing.
就没人继续往下问了
Actually, now that I'm paying rent,
可是我还要付房♥租
I could really use the money.
这钱对我有大用处
Why don't I meet you later tonight?
今晚晚点找你如何
Fine.
好吧
Fine.
好吧
Are you okay?
你没事吧
What is this? "The Twilight Zone"?
怎么回事 这是《阴阳魔界》吗
People need to stop asking me that. I'm fine.
别再问我这个了 我没事
By the way, Olivier asked about you today.
顺便提一下 奥利维尔今天问起你了
You realize you are obsessed with this man, right?
你知道自己很在意他了
No. I just think it's a little weird
不是 我只是觉得有点奇怪
that I've been working on this guy for weeks
我都跟这个人共事几周了
and gotten absolutely nowhere.
任何进展都没有
You spend 90 seconds in an elevator with him,
而你只在电梯里跟他共处了一分半
and you guys are in a fricking book club.
你们就打得火热
He liked my bracelet.
他喜欢我的手镯
That was it.
仅此而已
Okay. I will see you later?
好吧 待会见
You know, you should take the class.
你也应该来练练瑜伽
It would be good for you.
会对你有帮助的
I know, but I can't. I have this stomach thing.
我知道 不过不行 我肚子疼
I guess we should be going.
我觉得我们该走了
I have to pay the sitter.
我得给保姆付钱
I have to pack.
我得打包
I hate packing.
我讨厌打包
It's all about outfits,
各种衣物用品
thinking about outfits.
还要不停地考虑
I mean, there's nothing more emasculating
正讨论着你的内衣
than talking about your underwear,
然后你却要赶飞机
then you go to the airport...
没有比这更扫兴的了
It's just really annoying.
真是烦人
You okay?
你没事吧
I think I might be drunk.
我可能有点醉了
Yeah.
是的
Uh, could you shine that, uh, light a bit higher?
能不能再照亮点
Sorry.
不好意思
Perfect.
很好
I can't thank you enough for doing this.
真不知道如何谢你
I know it was probably nothing,
我知道这可能没什么
but I'll just feel better when I can see what's going on.
但是能看到外边的情况感觉会好很多
Hey, you want me to put that, uh, floodlight that you got up?
要不要把你配的泛光灯也装上
I might as well while I'm here, huh?
既然我在这儿了就一并弄好吧
Absolutely not. I've asked too much of you already.
绝对不行 我已经要求太多了
I'll let you know when you've asked too much.
你要求太多的时候我会告诉你
That'll work for you, huh?
这下没问题了吧
All right.
好了
Uh, can I get you some water or something?
要喝杯水吗
I'm sorry. I should've offered earlier.
抱歉 我应该早点给你倒的
Well, I tell you what, if you can make it a glass of wine,
如果能换成一杯酒
then I'm in.
我就接受
I think that could be arranged.
那就这么定了
All right.
好的
There's Mitchell.
这位是米切尔
I guess if I'm here to impress the partners,
如果要给合伙人留下好印象的话
the boss is a good place to start.
最好从老板那儿开个好头
Yeah. Yeah. Sounds good.
好的 听起来不错
I'm excited for you to meet him, actually.
你能来见他我真的很兴奋
Just don't mention golf.
千万不要提到高尔夫
Okay. I think I, uh,
好的 我想...
I think I might grab a drink before I meet anybody.
我想在跟别人见面之前先喝杯酒
Oh. Uh, the bar's over there.
吧台在那儿
Righto. You go ahead. I'll catch up.
好的 你先去 我随后到
When did you guys take this picture?
你们什么时候合的影
I saw Paul.
我看到了保罗
McCartney?
麦卡特尼
My Paul,
我的保罗
outside the restaurant,
就在餐厅外面
living and breathing and standing on Riverside Drive!
活生生地站在河滨大道
Whoa. Whoa. What were you drinking with dinner?
你晚饭喝了什么
Wine! Look, I know how this sounds.
酒 我知道这听起来多么不可思议
It sounds like you need something stronger.
听起来你需要喝些更烈的酒
Look, okay, I know what I saw, Joss.
听着 我知道我看到了什么 乔斯
Okay. Okay. Let's just take it back.
好的 好的 我们回想一下
Tell me what happened at the restaurant
在见到保罗之前
before the whole Paul thing.
告诉我在餐厅发生了什么
Okay, dinner was great.
好吧 晚饭很棒
Richard was great. He was funny and sweet
理查德也很棒 他很幽默 很温柔
and he wants to take me to Santa Barbara
他想带我去圣塔芭芭拉
and he wants to tell the girls we're together and--
还想告诉孩子们我们在一起了
Oh, you're telling Lucy?
你要告诉露西
No, I haven't decided.
不 我还没有决定
Why not? Because it's a huge decision,
为什么不 因为这是个重大的决定
and I'm not sure if Lucy's ready.
我不确定露西准备好了
And why are we even talking about Richard right now?
我们现在为什么要讨论理查德啊
I just saw my dead husband.
我刚刚见到了我死去的丈夫
No, you didn't. Joss, yes
不 你没有 乔斯 我看到了
April, okay, listen.
艾普莉 好了 听着
Breathe.
深呼吸
You're finally getting rid of Miranda
你终于要摆脱掉米兰达了
and Richard wants to take things to the next level,
理查德也想将关系更进一步
and you're terrified.
你感到了恐惧
Yes.
是的
Honey, you thought those calls from Miranda
亲爱的 你还以为米兰达的电♥话♥
were from Paul. Remember?
是保罗打来的呢 记得吗
Messages telling you not to move on.
这些信息使你无法释怀
Yes, but that was when I was in love with the man.
但那些都是我还爱着那个人的时候
Believe me, I'm not anymore.
相信我 我一点儿也不爱他了
I know.
我知道
For three years, you were sad about Paul,
三年来 保罗的离去让你伤透了心
and for a month, you've been mad about Paul.
这一个月 你又因为保罗差点气疯
Either way, honey, it's always been about Paul.
说来说去 一直都是保罗的事情
You've gotta let go, sweetie.
是时候放下了 亲爱的
Just a beer. Thanks, mate.
一杯啤酒 谢了伙计
Hey, man.
你好
Hey.
你好
So, um, congratulations.
那什么 恭喜了
What's that?
恭喜什么
The, um, the baby.
宝宝的事
Savi told me.
萨维告诉我的
What? Am I not supposed to know?
怎么了 是我不该知道的吗
Are you kidding me? II'mI'm sorry.
你在寻我开心吗 对不起
I didn't realize You're trying to mess with me now.
我没想到 你想惹我是吗
No. No, man. Look, I-I didn't mean anything.
不 不是的 听着 我不是故意的
Let's just forget I said anything--
忘了我说过的话
Well, it's a much more physical sport than people assume.
这项运动比人们想得运动量要大的多
You gotta have power behind your swing, you know?
摆动的时候要有力度
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表