剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
made a perfect home,
建立了一个完美的家庭
raised a nearly perfect child.
抚养了一个近乎完美的孩子
The only imperfect thing about her is
她唯一的不足
this rebellious streak that's just starting to rear its head.
就是近期出现的一些小叛逆
And you know what? What?
你知道吗 什么
I'm proud of her
我为她感到骄傲
and even a little jealous.
甚至还有点羡慕
I've never done an impulsive or reckless thing in my life.
我这一生中还从没做过任何冲动鲁莽的事
There's still time.
你还有机会
You didn't just happen to be in the neighborhood, did you?
你不是碰巧在这附近的吧
Watch this next part.
看看接下来这里
I'm taking a shower. Care to join me?
我去冲个凉 要一起吗
No, thanks. Do you mind if I change the channel, though?
不用了 我能换个台吗
Yeah. Sure. Just make sure you record it.
当然可以 但记得把这集录下来
It's an awesome ep.
这一集超级精彩
Okay.
好的
A lizard?
蜥蜴
Hey. What are you doing right now? Nothing, really.
你在做什么呢 没做什么 其实
Yeah. Why?
好的 怎么了
No. I'm coming over. Why?
没事 我去找你 为什么
I gotta meet the new roommate.
我得见见你的新室友啊
Hey, we totally use the same conditioner.
我们用的是一样的空调呀
Really... odd.
真是 奇怪
Joss?
乔斯
Oh, my god.
天呐
You're gonna have to mark down this bed
你得低♥价♥出♥售♥这张床了
after what we just put it through.
看看我们在它上面做了什么
Oh, god. Who am I?
天呐 这还是我吗
You are a reckless, irresponsible,
你是一个鲁莽的 不负责任的
linen-selling goddess.
卖♥♥亚麻布的女神
That was amazing.
感觉好极了
Was that amazing or has it just been too long?
真这么好还是太久没这样了
No. That was amazing.
不 是真的很棒
That was the one to beat.
简直无与伦比
Richard?
理查德
Yeah?
怎么了
Oh, my god.
天呐
What? What time is it?
怎么了 现在几点了
Oh, the kids!
糟糕 孩子们
Oh! Totally lost track of time.
完全忘了时间
I know! So did I-- w-where's my--oh.
我知道 我也是 我的那个在哪里
Here. Sorry.
这里 不好意思
Wait a minute. What?
等等 怎么了
Lucy's at play rehearsal.
露西还在排练话剧
Madi's with her grandma.
麦迪跟她奶奶在一起
I guess you were right.
我想你是对的
I was kind of getting my hopes up.
我抱太大希望了
You know what?
你知道吗
It'll come in handy one day.
我们总有一天会用到这本书的
Babe, what's wrong?
宝贝 怎么了
I'm pregnant, Harry...
哈利 我怀孕了
But it might not be yours.
但宝宝可能不是你的
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表