剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
I don't think people will be surprised
如果你用一把吗♥啡♥
that you end your life with a fistful of morphine
和一瓶伏特加结束自己的生命的话
and a bottle of vodka.
我想不会有人惊讶的
Now go.
马上去
Karen!
凯伦
It's Sam.
我是山姆
Don't say a word.
不准说话
Karen! Please, let me in!
凯伦 让我进去
Excuse me. Ladies room.
失陪一下 去洗手间
Uh, the nurse is with her right now.
现在护士跟她在一起
I didn't know if you'd want me here or not.
我不知道你是不是想看到我
Get in here.
过来
So look, I, uh--
听我说 我
You can't imagine I know you know.
你无法想象 我知道你知道了
You go ahead.
你说吧
The thoughts I had driving here...
我开车过来时...
I mean, not--not knowing if you--
我并不知道你...
whether or not you were gonna be okay.
你会不会有事
The baby's okay.
孩子没事
Thank god for that.
谢天谢地
But I love you...
我爱你
Savannah.
萨瓦娜
I have for a long time.
我爱你很久了
I-I just needed you to-- to know that.
我只是想让你知道我爱你
Karen, is that you?
凯伦 是你吗
Uh, no, April. It's Miranda.
不是 艾普莉 我是米兰达
This is not a good time.
你电♥话♥打的不是时候
I'm so, so sorry to bother you,
很抱歉打扰你
but I didn't know what else to do.
但我也不知道该怎么办了
I-I won't keep you. Can you...
不会耽误你很长时间 你能不能...
can you please just tell me, have you...
能不能告诉我 你有没有...
have you heard anything from Paul?
有没有保罗的消息
Because we haven't had any contact with him in days,
我们已经好几天联♥系♥不上他了
and he was supposed to come back Thursday,
他周四就应该回来的
but he-- he never showed up, so...
但他一直没回来 所以...
Is that daddy?
是爸爸吗
No, honey, it's not.
不是 亲爱的 不是
April, I beg you.
艾普莉 我求你了
Can you just...
你能不能...
can you tell him to call his son?
让他给他儿子打个电♥话♥
can you please just...
能不能...
I don't...
我不能...
tell him that his son wants to speak to him.
能不能告诉他 儿子想跟他说话
Of course I will.
当然
Thank you.
谢谢你
Okay. Perfect.
好的 太好了
See you soon. Bye.
之后见 再见
Was that Karen?
是凯伦吗
No, I-I don't know where she is.
不是 不知道她哪儿去了
But I do know the identity of your flower fairy.
但我知道了 那束花是谁送给你的
Who?
谁啊
It was mom.
是妈妈
She remembered?
她还记得
She's on the next flight home.
她会坐下一班飞机回来
Hey there, girl.
你好啊 姑娘
You could say it.
说吧
My hair looks terrible.
我的发型难看死了
God, am I glad to see you.
天啊 真高兴你没事
Hey, guess what.
你猜怎么着
Paul's here.
保罗也来了
What? No, I sent him home.
什么 不 我让他回家了
What, like motel home?
旅馆吗
Miranda home.
米兰达的家
What about Richard?
那理查德呢
Broke up with him, too.
也跟他分手了
How long have I been out?
我昏迷多长时间了
Last I checked, you wanted a family.
之前你不是还说想要一个家庭吗
I have one.
我已经有了
Right here.
就在这里
I think he gave up.
我觉得他已经走了
Now go.
赶快给我走
I'm not going up there with you.
我不会跟你上去的
Can I tell you guys a secret?
告诉你们个秘密吧
Of course.
好啊
Please.
说吧
Remember when y--
还记不记得
you asked me if I...
你们问我
had a wish about who-- who I wanted the...
希望那花是谁送的
flowers...
花
Savi?
萨维
Savi? Savi?
萨维 萨维
Savi, wake up.
萨维 醒醒
Savi. Oh, my god. Help! We need help!
萨维 我的天啊 快来人啊
We need help. Over here. It's my sister.
快来人 这里 是我姐姐
Please come here.
快过来
You came to save her, Sam?
你是来救她的吗 山姆
I can't let you do this.
我不能让你这么做
I don't want to lose you.
我不想失去你
All we have is each other.
就我们相依为命了
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
Savi.
萨维
Ma'am. Please step out. Ma'am.
女士 请出去 女士
Let us do our job, please.
请不要妨碍我们工作
You love her, Sam, don't you?
你爱上她了 山姆 是吗
Just like your father did.
和你父亲一样
He didn't love her, mom. She was a mistake.
爸爸不爱她 那是个误会
Is that why he asked for her in the end?
所以你♥爸♥爸最后想要见她
In all his pain...
他那么痛苦
he looked at me...
看着我
and he said, "Karen...
说的竟然是 凯伦
I want Karen."
我想见凯伦
those were the last words I heard...
这是他最后说的话
before I decided to kill him.
然后我杀了他
Sam, no!
山姆 不要
Savi! Sav!
萨维 小萨
No!
不要
Sam, no!
山姆 不要
Code blue. 60 over 30.
急救 高压60 低压30
Clear!
离开
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表