剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
About?
困惑什么
Okay, this is gonna sound really stupid.
好吧 接下来的话可能听着很蠢
But my friend doesn't want to be friends with me anymore.
是我的一个朋友 不想再和我交往了
I see.
明白了
Is this friendship important to you?
这段友谊对你来说很重要吗
Actually, I think it's
事实上 我觉得
the single most important thing in my life right now.
这是我现有生活中最重要的东西
Then I don't see a problem.
那问题不是很简单吗
You don't strike me as someone who gives up very easily.
在我眼里 你可不是那种轻言放弃的人
You may be frequently inappropriate
也许你常常言行失当
and overly confident...
还有点过分自信
Uh, is there a compliment in here somewhere?
你这是在夸我吗
But you are not a quitter.
但你绝不是一个半途而废的人
If this relationship truly matters, as you say,
如果真像你说的 这段友情无比重要
then I am sure you and your plucky American spirit
那我肯定 你身上那股勇敢的美国精神
will find a way to keep it.
一定会让你想出法子 维系住这段友谊
Got a second?
有时间吗
Of course. Come in.
当然 进来吧
Sam Grey just, uh, canceled his next appointment.
山姆·格雷刚刚取消了下一次会诊
He's not coming in anymore.
他不会再来了
Did he tell you why?
他说原因了吗
He spoke to Lila.
他跟莱拉说的
I-I called him back, but he hasn't returned.
我给他打了电♥话♥ 但他没回
Do you know him well?
你跟他熟吗
Sam?
山姆吗
Not really.
不太熟
It doesn't matter.
没关系
I shouldn't have asked. It just--
我不该问你的 只是...
I'm a little worried about him.
我有点担心他
He seemed really off-balance when we spoke the other day.
那天我们谈话的时候 他状态很不好
If he's not talking to me,
即使他不找我
I-I hope he's talking to someone.
我也希望他能找别人谈谈
Do you have any kind of relationship with his mother?
你和他母亲有联♥系♥吗
A bit.
有一点
It might be worth a call.
打个电♥话♥也好
Please don't be mad at me. I can explain.
求你别发火 我可以解释
There's nothing to explain.
没什么好解释的
I told you not to come after this money,
我跟你说了 别来追要这笔钱
and here you are.
可你还是来了
But I didn't do it for me. I-I did this for us,
我不是为了我自己 我是为了我们一家
so that you wouldn't have to work so hard
这样你就不必工作得那么辛苦
and so that we could put some money in Scottie's college fund.
我们也能为斯科蒂上大学存点钱
If you were so concerned about money,
如果你这么在乎钱
you should've went back to work.
那你就该回去工作
I'm raising Scottie. April did both.
我得照顾斯科蒂 艾普莉就能兼顾
Oh, don't include me in this sick-ass conversation.
别把我扯进你们这番恶心的谈话中
Oh, please. I see the life that you had with her.
得了 我见识过你和她的生活了
She got everything, and I got nothing,
她衣食无缺 我却一无所有
and that's nor fair.
这不公平
I hope you're kidding.
你是开玩笑的吧
You got me. That was the deal.
你得到了我 这是我们的约定
And by the way, this amazing" Life you think I had--
顺便说一句 你羡慕的这种完美生活
I didn't have it either,
也并不属于我
Because my husband was cheating on me with you.
因为我的丈夫背着我和你搞外遇
April, look--
艾普莉 听着...
No. No. No. That's it. We're done here.
别说了 别说了 到此为止吧
Y'all can go back to the Florida swamp you crawled out of.
你们从哪来 就滚哪儿去吧
You both deserve each other.
你们真是对般配的狗男女
You're still dead,
你对我已经死了
and you can go to hell.
你也直接下地狱吧
You're still here.
你还没走
Remember when we first saw this house?
还记得我们第一次看见这栋房♥子的场景吗
We'd been looking all day and almost gave up.
我们找了一整天的房♥子 几乎快放弃了
And then we took a wrong turn and saw this one.
结果拐错了弯 看到了这里
And we knew.
我们其实知道
I knew.
是我知道
I had to convince you to go in.
我说服了你进来看看
My heels were killing me.
我的高跟鞋折磨死我了
Yeah.
是啊
And you walked the whole place in your stockings.
你穿着袜子逛了一整圈
And then you lost your poker face
然后你就没再板着脸
and started placing all the furniture.
开始摆放所有的家具
We pictured raising our kids here
我们想像着在此生儿育女
and big Thanksgiving dinners.
吃丰盛的感恩节晚餐
And putting a swing on that tree in the front.
在前院的树上搭个秋千
When we walked into that room,
我们走进那间房♥时
we chose it to be the nursery.
把它选作了儿童间
I still want that life that we dreamed of. Harry.
我依然想要我们梦想的那种生活 哈利
I'm not sure what you're saying.
我不太明白你的意思
We don't have to wait for the paternity results.
我们不必等待亲子鉴定结果
I'm keeping this baby.
我要把这个孩子生下来
And I thought about waiting to tell you
我想过等确定孩子是你的了
on the chance that it was yours,
再告诉你
but that just seemed like lying to you, and...
但那样的话就像在欺骗你
I don't want to lie to you anymore.
我不想再骗你了
I love you...
我爱你
so much.
很爱
And even if the worst happens,
即使最坏的情况发生了
I still feel like we can work through this.
我还是觉得我们能克服过去
I already told you I can't.
我已经说了我做不到
I'm asking you to fight for us.
我恳求你为我们争取下
Please.
求你了
Please fight for us.
为我们争取下
I'm sorry, love. I just, I...
抱歉 亲爱的 我只是...
I got no fight left.
我没什么可争取的了
I made brunch.
我做了早午餐
Well, actually, I didn't make it,
其实 不是我做的
but this way, we know it'll taste good.
但这么摆起来 很好吃的样子
I know what you're trying to do.
我知道你想干什么
Get you drunk before noon?
中午前把你灌醉
And it's very nice,
是很贴心
but it does not change the way I feel.
但改变不了我的感受
Yeah. About that, um, that's actually not gonna work for me.
关于这一点 其实我做不到
Joss.
乔斯
The thing is I can't not be friends with you.
问题是 我没法不和你做朋友
I'm not letting you end this.
我不会让你结束这段友谊
So, um, pico de gallo?
要碎番茄粒吗
You can't just decide that.
你不能就这么决定了
No, but I can fight for it,
是不能 但我可以争取
and if that means redefining the boundaries of this relationship,
如果那代表重新定义这段关系的界限
then I can do that.
那我能做到
Try the guac. It's to die.
尝尝鳄梨酱 超好吃
Wait. Um, how can you do that? What do you mean you can...
等下 你怎么能做到 什么叫你能
I don't know.
我不知道
But why don't we just take the emergency brake off
但我们何不松开急刹车
And see where this thing goes.
看看事态如何发展
Okay?
好吗
What exactly are you saying?
你到底什么意思
Let's do it.
咱们试试
Let's go for it.
咱们冒个险
Do the whole relationship thing.
确定恋爱关系
Who knows? Maybe you're right.
谁知道呢 也许你说得对
Maybe I will be the most fabulous girlfriend ever.
也许我会成为史上最佳女友
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, maybe you will.
也许你会的
Maybe you will.
也许你会的
April, hi. Just checking in.
艾普莉 看看你是否安好
Call me when you can.
方便时回电♥话♥
Are you alive? Call me. I'm worried.
你还活着吗 回电哦 我很担心
Hey, lady.
小妞
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表