剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
You and me? God, no.
你和我吗 快拉倒吧
Then what is the problem?
那还有什么问题
The problem is, Olivier, it's obnoxious, okay?
问题就是 奥利维尔 很不爽好吗
You knew that I was in a relationship!
你知道我当时在谈恋爱
Yes.
对啊
And? And?
还有呢 还有什么
Oh, my... and you didn't even think twice about it.
你都不仔细考虑下这个问题
And now because of you, Alex broke up with me, okay?
现在因为你 艾莉克丝和我分手了
Uh, no, no, no, no. Because of you she broke up with you.
不不 她和你分手是你的原因
Oh. I don't have a girlfriend or wife.
我可没有女友或者妻子
I do have an ex-wife, so I...
我确实有位前妻 所以我...
You know what? Never mind, okay?
什么都别说了 行吗
I was right about you. You're a douche.
我说对你了 你就是个混♥蛋♥
And you're still a child.
而你太幼稚了
Tant pis pour toi.
这样对你没什么好处
Oh... Go back to Europe.
快回欧洲去吧
Asshole.
混♥蛋♥
I dropped my phone in the toilet this morning.
我今早把手♥机♥掉进厕所了
Before you ask, I did try the rice thing,
你先别问 我试过用大米补救了
but it didn't help.
但不管用
So I ended up spending all day at the grove
所以我最终在手♥机♥店花了一整天
waiting for these geniuses.
等着那帮天才们帮我修
Which, are they geniuses? I think not.
他们哪算是天才啊 我可不觉得
But I got my upgrade, so it was worth it.
但我买♥♥了个更好的 所以值了
Um, so you haven't had your phone all day?
所以你一整天都没用电♥话♥吗
No.
对
Oh. I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Um, did you try to call me?
你是打给我了吗
I-I should have checked in.
我该跟你说声的
I-I left a message for you.
我给你发了条短♥信♥
Um, Lucy went missing today.
露西今天走丢了
What?
什么
It's okay. We found her. She's fine.
没事 我们找到她了 她安然无恙
Oh, thank god.
谢天谢地
God.
天呐
Wait. "We" who?
等下 "我们"是谁
Paul was with me.
保罗和我在一起
Yeah, it's a long story.
对 说来话长了
And I promise to tell you all about it.
我保证之后跟你细细地说
But right now, I really just need to get some sleep.
但现在 我真的需要睡会觉了
Of course. I'm really sorry that I wasn't around today.
当然 真抱歉我今天没能帮你
Oh, no, it's okay. You--you didn't know.
不 没事 你又不知道
You okay?
你还好吗
Can I call you tomorrow?
我明天能打给你吗
Yeah, of course.
当然
I-I'll have my new phone.
我换新手♥机♥了
You can help me pick out a new wallpaper.
你可以帮我挑个新壁纸
I can't wait.
我都等不及了
Bye. Bye.
拜拜 拜拜
Night.
晚安
Walk with me.
跟我走
What's going on? Somebody die?
怎么了 有人去世了吗
They're not making the official announcement until tomorrow,
他们明天才会发官方声明
but I wanted to give you the heads-up
但我想提醒你下
in case you're upset.
免得你到时候不高兴
Upset? Why would I be upset?
不高兴 我为什么会不高兴
Oh, my god. Somebody really did die?
我的天呐 真有人死了
No. No, no. No--no one died.
不不 没人死
No, it's, um, they're making me...
不是 是他们要让我做...
partner.
合伙人
Get outta here.
少来了
Are you serious?
你说真的吗
Oh, Dom, that's amazing.
多姆 太棒了
Really? You're not secretly hating me right now?
真的吗 你不是在偷偷恨我吧
No. No, of course not. Why would I hate you?
不 当然没有 我为什么要恨你
I just know how much you wanted this.
我知道你有多想当合伙人
I did want this.
我确实想要过
But I didn't earn it.
但我配不上
I think we should celebrate.
我觉得咱们该庆祝下
Fancy dinner?
一顿丰盛的晚餐
Bottle of wine that you can drink all by yourself?
一瓶葡萄酒 你可以自斟自饮
Well, it's hard to say no to that.
盛情难却啊
Tomorrow night?
明晚吗
Tomorrow night sounds good.
明晚正好
So it's a, um...
这就算是...
It's a date?
算是约会了
Yes.
是的
And while there are many doctors in the association
虽然协会中有很多医生
who are sympathetic to end-of-life options
对病人的临终选择
for the terminally ill, the fact remains,
十分同情 也无法改变
assisted suicide is still illegal.
协助自杀属于依旧违法的事实
But I didn't assist him.
但我并没协助他
Did you prescribe the morphine?
你开过吗♥啡♥吗
Yes, but...
开了 但...
If you would like to deny any of these allegations,
如果你能否认其中的一条任何指控
including the affair with your patient Thomas Grey
包括和患者托马斯·格雷的婚外情
I'd be happy to take it back to the board.
我都会很乐意回去说服董事会
Right.
好吧
Then, unfortunately,
那么很不幸
You've crossed one too many ethical lines.
你跨越了太多道德底线
Meaning what?
什么意思
There was talk of permanently revoking your license.
我们在讨论永久吊销你的执照
But because of the important work you've done in our community,
但考虑到你为协会做出的杰出贡献
the board felt that a 6-month suspension
董事会决定吊销你的六个月行医执照
was more appropriate.
这样可能更为妥当
Six months?
六个月
Beginning immediately.
即日生效
Hold on.
等等
Do you realize what this means to my practice?
你知道这会对我的职业生涯造成多大的影响吗
Forget my reputation, but my patients--
暂不提这对我名誉的损害 我的患者...
Dr. Kim--
金医生
I have several critical cases right now.
我手上还有几个很重要的病例
I can't just abandon them.
我不能弃我的患者不顾
you should've thought of that before.
早知今日 何必当初
You want another glass of milk?
要不要再来杯牛奶
No, thank you.
不了 谢谢
Do you want to talk about it?
想说说昨天的事吗
Do we have to?
一定要谈吗
Eventually.
总要谈的
But if you're not ready, we can wait.
但如果你还没准备好 我们可以再等等
I'm not ready.
我还不想谈
Okay.
好吧
But probably not gonna be able to go tonight, right?
今天晚上的聚会是不是就不能去了
Can't go where?
去哪儿
To Audrey Rose's slumber party.
奥黛丽·罗斯的睡衣聚会
It's her birthday.
今天是她的生日
Oh, right, right. I forgot about that.
对啊 我都忘了
You can go.
你可以去
Really?
真的吗
Promise is a promise.
我答应过你的
You're the best mom in the world.
你真是世界上最好的妈妈
Hey, it's me.
好啊 是我
I need a girls' night.
我需要和闺蜜们聚聚了
Love the dress.
裙子好漂亮
Love yours more.
你的也不错
Table, or...
要餐桌 还是...
No, bar. I know my way.
不了 我去吧台 我认识路
Hi. Can I get a shot of tequila?
给我来一杯龙舌兰
Uh, top shelf?
最好的那种
Thank you.
多谢
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表