剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
He didn't like it then.
他对这个理由不满意
And we hate it now.
我们也讨厌这个理由
Um, if I were you, I would consider
如果我是你 我会认为
that what's in the best interest of my client
对我的委托人最有利的
is also in the best interest of your client.
也就是对你的委托人最有利的
If he defaults on his obligation...
如果他没有履行他的义务
There you go.
你的饮料
You're welcome.
不客气
Richard?
理查德
What are you doing here?
你怎么在这儿
You work at this store?
你在这里工作
Oh. No, I own this store.
不是 这是我的店
No. No, I knew that.
是的 是的 我知道
I just didn't want you to think I was stalking you.
我只是不想让你觉得我是在跟踪你
You're stalking me?
你在跟踪我吗
No. No. No. Um, this is going very bad.
不不不 这样打招呼可不好
Very bad.
很不好
Hi. I heard that you owned this place,
你好 我听说这家店是你开的
and I thought, hey, I just got this new apartment,
于是我就想 我刚买♥♥了间公♥寓♥
and I have very bad taste.
而且我的品味又很差
It's a furnished apartment,
公♥寓♥是带家具的
and that's probably my first mistake.
或许这就是我犯的第一个错误
Well, it depends on who furnished it.
那得看是谁选的家具
Maybe Richard Grieco.
可能是理查德·格里科
Thank you for laughing.
谢谢你暖场
Yeah, I-I think I can help you.
我想我可以帮你
Maybe we can start with some throw pillows and go from there.
我想我们可以先看看那边的抱枕
Throw pillows? Yeah.
抱枕 是的
Excellent. Would you have dinner with me tonight?
太好了 你愿意晚上跟我一起吃饭吗
Tonight?
今晚吗
I'll still buy the throw pillows if you say no.
如果你拒绝 我还是会买♥♥抱枕的
I just had to ask you.
但我还是想问一下
I think I can get a sitter by 6:00.
我可以六点找保姆照顾孩子
Great.
太棒了
Would you like to show me the, um... Yeah, some throw pillows.
可以给我看看... 对 抱枕
Right. Right. The throw pillows.
对对 抱枕
So I guess you got plans tonight,
貌似今晚你有"安排"
given your, uh, attire.
从你的打扮来看
Not at this rate.
看情况是没时间了
Okay.
好吧
I will have your work done and on your desk by 8:00 A.M.
我明早八点会准时把工作完成拿给你
If you let me take a look at you in that thing.
如果你能让我瞅一眼的话
That's quite an offer.
这买♥♥卖♥♥不错
No work in mind for a mere ten seconds.
只需十秒钟就能摆脱工作困扰
Five seconds.
五秒
Done.
成交
One.
一
Two.
二
Three.
三
Four.
四
Five.
五
Ooh. Wow. The place looks great.
地方真不错
Do you have a reservation?
请问有预约吗
You never remember me.
你就没记住过我
It's amazing.
太不可思议了
I'm Savi, Harry's wife.
我是萨维 哈里的妻子
Oh. Right.
对了
I'll, uh, let him know you're here.
我跟他说你来了
Actually, I got it.
不劳烦大驾了
Hey, baby.
宝贝
Nice to see you, too.
很高兴见到你
Didn't know you were coming.
不知道你要来
Yeah, I wanted to see you,
我想见你
And I thought maybe you would want to see this?
我觉得你或许想看看这个
Yeah, I was hoping that if it was a slow night,
如果你觉得长夜漫漫
you could hand the reins over to Patrick
可以让帕特里克先帮你管理着
and maybe come home early?
然后你早点回家 好吗
It's not. Sorry.
不行 抱歉
Well, I can wait.
我可以等
What are you doing?
你在干什么
What do you mean?
什么意思
I'm just... trying to have some fun.
我只是想增添点情趣
And what about this is fun for me?
对我而言有什么情趣可言
I've spent the entire day trying to forget about this morning.
我花了一天想要忘记早上的事
Oh, my God.
天啊
Harry, I am so sorry.
哈里 真的对不起
I was just trying Trying to what?
我只是想... 想干什么
Can I please get back to work now?
我可以回去工作了吧
Yeah.
可以
Actually, this is a fabulous craftsman.
这个可是著名建筑师设计的
It's closer to Hancock Park, which I know isn't ideal,
临近汉考克公园 虽然不完美
but if you like this style, then I know--
但要是你们喜欢这种风格 我就知道...
Sorry. I know we're dragging you around the earth on this.
抱歉 我们实在是太麻烦你了
Sorry. No.
对不起 没事的
Well, for the money I'm willing to spend,
既然我花了钱
I want it to be perfect.
就得找到完美的房♥子
Naturally.
人之常情
And I--but I do like this one.
但是我挺喜欢这套的
It's sweet.
很漂亮
The breakfast nook and-
那张早餐桌和...
Yeah, it's cute. I mean, I'm not in love,
不错 很好看 虽然我不是特别喜欢
but I can see the charm.
但我能看出来它的确漂亮
That's work. I'm sorry.
工作的事 不好意思
I'll be right back.
我去去就回
Should we keep looking or--
我们继续看看还是...
There's not really much of a point. She's not here.
看也白看 她走了
She wears the pants.
她说了算
She pays the bills.
她出钱
And I don't necessarily mind it.
我并不介意
Yes, you do.
其实你介意
I would never have bothered you with it,
我本不该再因此事打扰你
except that I do think Sam needs someone to talk to.
但我真觉得山姆需要一个可以倾诉的人
I can recommend a few people.
我可以推荐几个人
I had no idea that he went to you.
我不知道他去找你了
And he was crying?
他哭了吗
My poor angel.
我可怜的孩子
He needs closure, Elizabeth.
不能让他继续这样了 伊丽莎白
He especially fixated on the fact
他特别纠结托马斯
that Thomas was alone when he died.
去世时孤身一人这件事
I never should have told him that.
我真不该把这些告诉他
No, it's best Sam knows the truth.
让山姆知道事实是好事
But it's not the truth.
但这不是事实
He wasn't alone.
他并不是孤独去世的
I was with him.
我当时在他身边
But I thought...
我还以为...
I assumed That he did it to himself?
我以为... 他是自杀的
When the time came, he asked for my help,
他快不行的时候让我帮他
and I gave it to him.
我就把药给他了
Thomas said that's why you gave him the prescription,
托马斯说你给他药方就是因为这个
for when things got too painful...
好在他痛苦难耐时...
And they did.
确实如此
I know I never should've lied to Sam,
我知道不该对山姆撒谎
but he would never understand the truth,
但是他永远无法理解事实
and I know he'd never forgive me
我知道他永远不会原谅我
for taking away his chance to say good-bye.
因为是我让他无法跟父亲告别
You did the right thing
你这样做没错
for Sam...
是为山姆好...
and for Thomas.
也为托马斯好
I should go.
我得走了
Thank you, Karen.
谢谢你 凯伦
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表