剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
Fine. Have you at least told your bosses
好吧 至少你告诉你的上司
that Elizabeth Grey's a lying son of a bitch?
伊丽莎白·格雷是个撒谎精了吧
Yet another thing I cannot do.
这事我也做不到
You know she is. This whole case is ridiculous.
你心知肚明 这案子真是太可笑了
Elizabeth is the one who killed Tom,
是伊丽莎白杀害了汤姆
and now she's saying I'm responsible?
现在还反过来说我有罪
Why didn't you at least warn me?
你至少该提醒我一声吧
I took myself off the case.
我不再参与这件案子了
I haven't been getting all the e-mails.
所以收不到那些消息了
Come on, Savi.
拜托 萨维
Karen, I've already given you too much information,
凯伦 我已经说得太多了
and if I had any idea that this investigation
要是早知道调查矛头
was going to become about you,
会指向你
I wouldn't have told you anything.
我就什么都不会说
That makes me feel so much better.
听你这么说我真是好受多了
Karen, I am really sorry,
凯伦 很抱歉
but my job is on the line.
但我会饭碗不保
My life is on the line.
我的命都要保不住了
You can't talk to me about it?
你不能跟我谈论案情是吗
That's fine. I get it.
那行 我明白
But I am done playing nice with this woman.
但我已经受够给这女人好脸色看了
Make sure you tell her that I am not going down without a fight.
你去告诉她 我不会不战而败的
Do you need a lawyer?
你需要律师吗
I can recommend someone.
我可以给你推荐
I think that would qualify
这又算是个
as yet another conflict of interest.
利益冲突了吧
Thanks anyway.
不过还是谢谢了
Yes, Olivier?
什么事 奥利维尔
How did you know it was me?
你怎么知道是我
I could smell your Acqua Di Gio
我在二十米开外就能闻到
from two decades away.
你身上寄情水的味道
Two prospective clients from New York
两位纽约来的目标客户
are in town for the evening.
今晚会来市区
I need to convince them that Los Angeles does not, um,
我得说服他们洛杉矶并不因为
how do you put it--
午夜打烊的餐厅就
suck--because the restaurants close at midnight.
用你的话怎么说 很烂
Are they staying in Beverly Hills?
他们是住比佛利山庄吗
Yes. Well, the restaurants there close at 10:00,
是的 那里的餐厅十点就打烊了
so I highly suggest that you find them a hotel on the strip.
我强烈建议你给他们在日落大道找个酒店
Bonne idé. Uh, there's more.
好主意 还有一点
This couple is, uh, cosmopolitan.
这对夫妇四海为家
They believe life is a sensuous adventure.
他们认为生活就是精神冒险
Well, then why are they moving to L.A.?
那他们干嘛搬来洛杉矶
The husband is a dip. A dip?
他丈夫是个"舌蝇知道" 舌蝇知道
No, no, no. Um, a deep.
不不 是"摄影知道"
A D.P.? Oui. Sa. Ca.
是摄导吗 没错
It means director of photography.
就是摄影导演的意思
He must be in the film business.
肯定是电影圈的
In any case,
无论如何
I need an unforgettable evening of entertainment,
我要给他们安排一个难忘的夜晚
which is why I've come to you.
所以我来找你了
So what I'm hearing is you do find me entertaining.
你的意思是 我让人很愉快吧
You'll accompany me tonight.
你今晚要陪我出席
Sorry. Can't.
抱歉 去不了
I'm already booked. I snagged a reservation at Ink,
已经有约了 我在墨水餐厅订了位
and I'm taking my girlfriend out
要和我的女朋友出去
for our own unforgettable evening.
过我俩的难忘之夜
Interesting.
有意思
You and mademoiselle mala beads
你和印度念珠小姐
have become lovers?
成为恋人了
I've never heard it put like that,
这说法还是头一次听说
but oui, oui. We have.
不过说对了 就是这样
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Just a little 5-minute catnap.
我就小睡五分钟
Uh, I mean a 35-minute catnap.
好吧 小睡35分钟
Go home and rest.
回家休息吧
Oh, no, I can't. I'm already a week behind
不行 利伯曼抚养权的案子
on the Lieberman custody case.
我已经落后一周的进度了
Work from home. Partners are on retreat. They'll never know.
在家工作吧 合伙人都不在 没人知道
You need to take better care of yourself.
你得好好照顾自己
Go home.
回家吧
Okay.
好吧
Oh, shoot.
该死
So sorry.
很抱歉
Here. Let me get that.
我来擦干净
Now just-- just take it on the house. Okay. Sorry.
我请客 抱歉
Free coffee, huh?
免费咖啡啊
Count me in.
算我一个
Um, shouldn't you be at--at work?
你不是应该在上班吗
I just want to check in.
我就想来看看你
I saw you at the drop-off this morning
今早送孩子上学时见到你了
and wanted to say hi, but you took off so quickly.
我想跟你打招呼 但你很快就走了
Everything all right?
你还好吗
Did Paul try to contact you again?
保罗又联♥系♥你了吗
Worse.
比这更糟
Paul showed up at school today.
保罗今天来学校了
He did what?
什么
He wanted to see Lucy without Lucy seeing him.
他想瞒着露西偷偷见她
Is that what he said?
他是这么说的
Don't worry. I told him it's not gonna happen
别担心 我告诉他不可能
and that he needs to just go back to Florida. And?
让他回弗罗里达 然后呢
And he...
然后他
broke down.
伤心欲绝
I almost feel bad for him.
我几乎要同情他了
That's what he wants.
他就想让你同情
Did he say he was leaving?
他说自己要离开了吗
No, but I'm--
没有 但是我...
He's playing you, April.
他在耍你 艾普莉
He's trying to worm his way back into your life.
他想要重新进入你的生活
No, II really don't think so. This guy is a liar
不 我不这么想 这人是个骗子
and a criminal, and you need to go to the police.
是个罪犯 你得去找警♥察♥
But I can't.
但是我不能
I've thought about it, but I just don't see
我想过这么做 可是我就是不知道
how I can do this without getting Lucy involved.
如何才能不牵涉到露西
Then involve her.
那么就告诉她实情
Maybe it's time.
或许时机已到
That's the last resort, and I am not there yet.
还没有到万不得已 我不会这么做的
Unless I am.
除非已经到了
I don't--I don't-- I don't know. I don't know.
我不... 我不知道 我不知道
Okay. Okay. I'm sorry.
好了 好了 对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
Didn't mean to make you more upset.
让你更心烦了 我不是故意的
I've done everything I can, but I just--
我竭尽了全力 可是我...
I can't make him do anything.
我无法让他按我说的做
He's not listening to me.
他不听我的
It's okay. It's okay. We're gonna be okay.
没事 没事 我们会没事的
We're gonna figure it out.
我们会找出办法的
Entrez.
请进
Okay, do you remember those choose your own adventure books?
你记得这些吗 从你的冒险宝典里选的
Right. They probably weren't translated into French.
好吧 可能没有被翻译成法语
What are these? Three distinct itineraries.
这是什么 三条独特的游玩行程
Our prospective couple can choose just how adventurous
今晚在我们美丽的城市里 我们的客户
they want their evening in our fair city to be.
想要多刺♥激♥就有多刺♥激♥
I thought you had plans for tonight.
你不是说今晚有安排了
I do. But I've booked the limo, made the reservations,
没错 不过我租订了一辆豪车
and added your name to
还把你的名字登记在了
every velvet rope list in town.
城里每一家豪华会所名单上
The planning's done.
安排完毕
All you have to do is close the deal with your...
你只需用你迷人的个性
sparkling personality.
完成交易
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表