剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
they have no case at all.
他们想立案都没门
Did Miranda know Paul was married
米兰达跟保罗上♥床♥前
before she slept with him?
知不知道他已经结婚了
I have no idea.
我不清楚
We never talked about it. We never talked about anything.
我们没谈过这些 我们什么都没谈过
Maybe you should.
你们应该谈谈了
Oh, my lord. Is that--
我的天 那是不是...
How do you deal with seeing him every day?
你怎么受得了每天都要见到他
I try not to.
我尽量不见他
Kind of hard when you work in a glass office.
你的办公室是透明的 这好像有点困难
Have you decided what you're gonna tell Harry?
你想好怎么跟哈利说了吗
Not yet.
还没有
Lucy, when did you make this?
露西 你什么时候做的这个
At school yesterday.
昨天在学校做的
You didn't have a new frame,
你没有新相框了
so I thought it might help you get out of your funk.
所以我想这东西能让你开心起来
I'm not in a funk. I just got a lot going on at the store.
我没有不开心 只是店里的事比较多
It's more than that. It's because of daddy.
不止这些 是因为爸爸
His birthday is next week,
下周就是他的生日了
and you always get sad around his birthday.
每次他要过生日时你就会伤心
I guess I do.
我想是的
That's why you're not talking about him as much.
所以你才不怎么提起他了
Because you think I'm gonna be sad remembering him.
因为你觉得我想起他会伤心
Will you?
那你会吗
No.
不会
I like remembering the things about him,
我喜欢想起关于他的事
like the way we used to blow out the candles together.
比如我们一起吹蜡烛的情形
Together?
是一起吗
Okay, when he'd let me blow out all of his candles for him.
好吧 他让我帮他吹灭所有的蜡烛
And give you presents at his party.
而且还在他的生日聚会上给你送礼物
And wish me a very happy unbirthday.
还祝我"非生日快乐"
He was a great dad, huh?
他是个好爸爸 对吧
The best.
最好的爸爸
Yeah.
是啊
For the record,
实话说
he thought you were a pretty great kid.
他觉得你是个又乖又漂亮的好孩子
Dr. Kim.
金医生
Uh, you left your wallet in my car.
你把钱包落在我的车上了
Oh, man. Thank you. Uh, been on the phone all morning
天呐 谢谢你 我一上午都在打电♥话♥
canceling credit cards.
注销信♥用♥卡♥什么的
You should've called me. I would've come pick it up.
你给我打个电♥话♥就行了 我可以去拿
You're on my way to the office.
我上班正好路过这里
Besides your licence is suspended, isn't it?
况且你的驾照被吊销了 不是吗
I feel like I owe you an explanation.
我觉得我欠你一个解释
You don't. I don't want you to
没有 我不想让你以为
think I was out partying like some idiot frat boy.
我像个白♥痴♥花♥花♥公♥子♥似的去聚会了
The truth is, I was out celebrating
事实是 我是在庆祝
and had one too many.
结果喝多了
What were you celebrating? Dropping out of school.
庆祝什么 辍学
I have officially withdrawn from Brown.
我已经正式从布朗大学退学了
Really? I thought you were looking forward to going back.
真的吗 我还以为你很期待回去呢
Just 'cause it was something to do,
那只是因为我想找点事做
not because I was excited or anything.
不是因为我很兴奋什么的
But something must have happened,
但一定是发生了什么事
something that made you decide to suddenly drop out.
才让你突然决定要辍学
Yeah. My dad told me to.
是的 我爸爸让我这么做的
What are you talking about?
你说什么
It's easier if I just show you.
你来看看就明白了
Uh, I didn't know you were bringing Scottie.
我没想到你带斯科蒂来了
My sister had to take an extra shift.
我姐姐要加班
I hope it's not a problem.
希望你别介意
Why don't we just sit down outside?
我们还是到外面坐吧
Sure. Oh, can I get a coffee first?
好的 我能要杯咖啡吗
Of course.
当然
Cappuccino would be great.
卡布奇诺就行
Extra foam.
多加奶泡
Is there any way you can squeeze me in today? It's urgent.
你能把我排在今天吗 我很急
Uh, I can make that work.
我没问题
Great. I'll be there. Thank you.
太好了 我马上就到 谢谢
Question for my sister whose job it is to sway a jury.
想问我那个能摆布陪审团的姐姐一个问题
Did you get another speeding ticket?
你又收到超速罚单了
No. I need to convince Alex to leave
不是 我得劝艾莉克丝离开
her controlling, disrespectful girlfriend--
她那个无理又有控制欲的女朋友
Except I need to say it nicer.
但是我得委婉地说
Did she ask you to comment on her relationship?
她让你过问她的情感世界了吗
No, but I need to say something. It's toxic.
但我得跟她说 这对她很不好
Well, if it's not solicited,
如果她没请求你这么做
I would keep your opinion to yourself.
我觉得你还是别说为好
It's not an opinion. It's a fact.
这又不是我个人的意见 是事实
Alex is miserable with Sally.
艾莉克丝和萨莉在一起很可怜
Therefore, they should break up.
所以她们应该分手
Pretty sure you're oversimplifying.
你肯定把问题过分简单化了
It's very simple.
就是很简单啊
When a person is in a relationship that isn't great,
要是两个人处的不好
they get out of it.
当然是分手
No, that's what you do.
这只是你的做法而已
Lots of relationships hit rough patches,
情感方面很多人都会遇到难关
and people actually work through them.
大家是会努力度过难关的
Why are you getting so upset?
你为什么这么不高兴
Because you're about to give potentially devastating advice,
因为你要给别人潜在的破坏性建议
which is why nobody tells you anything.
所以大家才什么都不跟你说
What are you talking about? Who's not telling me stuff?
你在说什么 谁不告诉我东西
Forget it.
算了
Are you mad at me?
你生我的气了吗
Make you lunch before you head to court?
上庭前要我给你做午餐吗
I would love that, but I actually have a meeting first,
我很愿意 但我还有个会
which I'm running late for.
快要迟到了
Okay. Okay.
好了 好吧
Did I walk into the middle of something?
我是不是打扰到你们了
It's just drama.
无理取闹罢了
It's what happens when two ladies live together
当两个女人住在一起 而且生理周期
and their cycles haven't synced up yet.
还不同步时 就会出现这种情况
Let that be the last time
以后别跟我说
you ever talk to me about your cycle.
你的生理周期问题了
Agreed. In exchange for an espresso?
赞成 那你得帮我冲杯浓咖啡
Step away.
靠边站
Oh, there. There you go.
这个 给你这个
Sweetie, take that one.
宝贝 玩这个
Don't lose mater, though. He's your favorite.
别弄坏了 这个可是你最喜欢的
Thank you, mommy.
谢谢 妈妈
So how do you want to do this?
你想怎么办
By answering a few questions first.
你先回答几个问题
Shoot.
问吧
Did you know Paul was married?
你知道保罗结婚了吗
When I checked him into the hotel I used to work at,
在我之前工作的那个酒店帮他办入住时
I did notice that he was wearing a wedding band.
是注意到了他戴着结婚戒指
I also noticed that he wasn't wearing it
我还注意到他带我吃晚餐时
when he took me to dinner that night.
手上没戴戒指
And how long were you two having an affair?
你们的不正当关系持续了多久
At first, we would just get together whenever he came to town.
开始就是他到镇上时我们会一起聚聚
I don't even know that I would call it an affair.
我都不觉得那是"不正当关系"
I would.
对我来说是
Uh, anyway,
总之
after a year, we start talking about getting it serious.
一年后我们才决定开始正式发展
And then I got pregnant,
然后我怀孕了
and that's when he told me
就是那时候他跟我说
that he had made up his mind to do it.
他下定决定去做了
To do what?
做什么
To leave you.
离开你
Let me just get these in the fridge.
我先把东西放进冰箱
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表