剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
If the baby isn't mine,then you have a choice to make.
如果孩子并非我亲生 那你必须做出选择
Me...or the baby.
要我 还是孩子
Previously on "Mistresses"...
前情回顾
I'm keeping this baby.
我要把这个孩子生下来
Sam's...become infatuated with me.
山姆迷恋上了我
Maybe you could tell him you were screwing his father.
也许你可以告诉他你跟他父亲上过床
That should break the spell.
这样就能打破咒语了
Mom, over here!
妈妈 过来
Where is she?
她在哪里
Where's her bathing suit?
她的泳衣呢
Don't worry. No one's looking.
别担心 没人在看
Yoo-hoo! Savi! Joss!
萨维 乔斯
Hey, mom!
妈妈
She's out there kind of far, isn't she?
她游得有些远了吧
She's just trying to get the beefcake to save her.
她只是想让那个肌肉男去救她
It's okay, Joss.
没事的 乔斯
He'll blow his whistle any minute.
他马上就会吹口哨的
Any second now we'll hear it.
我们很快就会听见的
Joss?
乔斯
Karen.
凯伦
What is it?
怎么了
Okay. I'll be right there.
好 我马上过去
I suppose I should've seen this coming.
我早该料到的
But how could I have known?
但我怎么知道
The whole time, Elizabeth was acting like my friend.
伊丽莎白一直以来都表现得像我朋友
I mean, how could I possibly have thought that--
我怎么可能想到...
You couldn't.
你想不到
She--she held your hand at the funeral.
她在葬礼那会儿还握着你的手呢
The woman was obviously trying to mess with your head.
这女人显然是想把你搞晕
Unless she didn't know then.
也许她那时候还不知道
Maybe it was the sunglasses.
也许是因为太阳镜
What sunglasses?
什么太阳镜
I accidentally left my sunglasses in Tom's apartment.
我不小心把我的太阳镜忘在汤姆公♥寓♥里了
Sam thought they were his mom's, so he gave them to her.
山姆以为是他妈妈的 所以给她了
That may be how Elizabeth found out
也许伊丽莎白就是这样发现
that Tom was having an affair.
汤姆有外遇的
That's crazy.
太疯狂了
How would she know they were yours?
她怎么知道是你的
Sunglasses are sunglasses.
太阳镜又不会说话
Hey. Unless they're awesome sunglasses.
除非是高档货
I'm just saying, if somebody's rockin'
我只是说 如果有人戴着一副
a killer pair of Tom Ford's, I take note.
汤姆·福特太阳镜 我会注意到的
Okay, okay, stop.
好了 好了 别说了
What you need to do right now is listen to your instincts.
你现在应该相信直觉
What are they telling you?
你的直觉是什么
She's known the whole time.
她一直以来都知道
Um, which means she's a sociopath.
这说明她是个反♥社♥会♥分子
Okay, can we not--
好了 我们能不...
What?
怎么
Well, she is still my client.
她还是我的客户
So dump her.
甩了她
Joss, I can't just dump her.
乔斯 我不能就这样甩了她
Why not? Karen is your best friend.
为什么 凯伦是你最好的朋友
Where is your loyalty?
你到底向着谁
Karen, if she knew, when she knew,
凯伦 她知不知道 什么时候知道的
I mean, what difference does it make now?
现在又有什么区别
If she's known from the beginning,
如果她一开始就知道
she's been lying to me from day one.
那她就一直在对我撒谎
And if that's the case...
如果是那样...
what if she lied about the way Tom died?
如果关于汤姆的死因她也撒了谎呢
What if...
如果...
Elizabeth killed Tom because of me?
伊丽莎白因为我而杀了汤姆
If his death was somehow my--my fault, I can't--
如果他是因我而死 我不能...
No, it is not.
不是的
Hey, and if we want to look at the silver lining here,
积极点来看的话
he was gonna die soon anyway.
他反正也快死了
So as far as murders go,
所以如果真是谋杀罪
it's, like, not the worst kind of murder.
也不是最糟糕的那种谋杀
And I'm gonna stop talking now.
我现在闭嘴了
Savi, you've met her. What do you think?
萨维 你见过她 你觉得呢
Do you think she's capable of something like this?
她能不能做出这种事来
How do you know if someone's capable of murder?
你怎么知道一个人能不能谋杀啊
There must be some way to find out.
肯定有办法知道
There is no light at the end of this tunnel, okay?
这是条死路 好吗
You have to let this go.
你必须得释怀
Uh, sorry. I'm in here.
对不起 我在这里
I thought you'd be at work.
我还以为你上班去了
You call this a hide-a-key?
这也叫藏钥匙吗
First rock I tried.
第一块石头下面就是
Janet. What are you doing? Hey.
珍妮特 你怎么来了
Harry, come here.
哈利 过来抱抱
Aside from handsome, how are you?
你真是英俊 过得好吗
Oh, let me look at you.
让我看看你
Oh, screw it. Let's keep hugging.
还是算了 咱继续抱着吧
I can look at you later.
我一会儿再看你
Savi's not expecting me.
萨维没料我我会来
Is she here? No, of course she's not here.
她在吗 当然不在啦
The girl's always working.
她总是在工作
Uh, no. Um... Can I get you something?
没来 我给你弄点吃的喝的吧
Would you like a drink?
来杯饮料好吗
Yes, please. Okay.
好的
What a trip.
累死我了
What a freakin' nightmare the bus system is
我国的公交系统
in this country.
真是场噩梦
You took the bus?
你乘公交来的吗
No, I hitched with a couple I met in Santa Fe.
不 我在圣达菲遇见一对夫妇 搭了顺风车
We got hit by a bus somewhere along the 40.
在40号♥公路被一辆公交撞了
Had to rent another car.
害我租了另一辆车
No convertibles available, needless to say.
不用说 没有敞篷车
Sharp pain in the ass.
真是可恶透顶
Yes. Nice.
太好了 好
So how are you, darling?
你过得好吗 亲爱的
Good. Yeah?
很好 是吗
So packing up the kitchen, I see.
在打包厨具啊
You got catering camp?
要去野营吗
I moved out of the house.
我搬出去了
What?
什么
Look, I don't know what else to say here except,
我不知道还能说什么 除了说
if you want to know more,
如果你想知道更多
you should probably talk to Savi.
也许该和萨维谈谈
And I should probably get to work.
我该去上班了
It's really great to see you.
见到你真高兴
Yeah. I...
我...
Brought you a present.
给你带了礼物
It's a pirate parrot.
这是海盗鹦鹉
You know I'm a Dodgers fan, right?
你知道我是道奇队球迷吧
I think he's kinda cute.
我觉得他很可爱
I'm so excited to see you. I want to hear everything.
见到你我真激动 把事情都说给我听听
What did you say? What did Lucy say?
你说了什么 露西又说了什么
When I told Madi about it,
我告诉麦迪时
she got so excited, she started crying.
她好激动 都开始哭了
She said Lucy already seemed like a sister to her.
她说露西就像她的姐妹一样
Uh, n-not--not that we're getting married
我不是说我们要结婚
or--or anything like that.
什么的啦
You didn't tell Lucy about us yet.
你还没和露西说我们的事
I--she got sick and...
我 她生病了...
Wow. Uh, I don't believe this.
简直难以置信
You said you were ready.
你说了你准备好了
I wouldn't have told Madi if you--
我本来不会告诉麦迪的 要不是你...
Honestly, it got away from me.
说真的 我是忘记了
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表