剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
I'll spare you the gory details,
我把残酷的细节给你省了
but let's just say it was pretty dark.
只能说十分惨淡
Why didn't you just tell me?
你为什么不直接告诉我呢
I don't want to be a drag.
我不想拖累你
You're my friend. That's what friends do.
你是我的朋友 朋友间就要倾诉
You were there for me, and I'm here for you.
你会陪着我 我也会陪着你
Oh. Thanks.
谢谢
I mean it.
我是认真的
Alex, thank you.
艾莉克丝 谢谢你
Is there anything I can do to help?
有什么我能帮忙的吗
No.
没有
I don't even know what I'm supposed to do.
我都不知道我该做什么
I don't really have a plan yet. Like...
我什么计划都没有
But I do have a raging headache.
但我脑袋疼得厉害
Could I please, please get an aspirin?
给我吃片阿司匹林吧
You can even have a glass of water.
你还可以喝杯水
We gotta talk.
我们得谈谈了
You hurt me, Paul,
你伤害了我 保罗
more than anybody has ever hurt me
比以往任何人伤我都要深
and more than anybody ever will.
以后也不会有人这样伤害我
I don't know why you did what you did,
我不知道你为何那么做
But it doesn't even matter anymore.
但都不再重要了
You gave me my sweet girl, my Lucy.
你给了我可爱的女儿 我的露西
You gave me more happy years
你给我的幸福时光
than a lot of people get in their whole lifetime.
比很多人毕生得到的都要多
So I thank you for everything you've given me,
所以我感谢你给予我的一切
even this... last part.
即便是这最后一件事
Because in a way, it's...
因为某种程度上 它...
it's helping me to let go.
它在助我放手
So I am.
我要这么做了
I'm letting go.
我要放手了
Good-bye, paul.
再见了 保罗
How's that look?
看着如何
Perfect.
好极了
Hello.
你们好
Morning.
早安
Good morning to you, too.
你也早安
How you feeling, champ?
你感觉怎样 小妞
So much better. Thank you.
好多了 谢谢你
Mm, you might want to taste it before you thank me.
谢我之前还是先尝尝看吧
I mean about last night.
我是说昨晚
I needed that.
我非常需要
Oh. Don't mention it.
不用客气
I feel like I owe you the same.
我觉得我也该帮你
Well, I haven't seen any ghosts.
我可没看见什么鬼魂
But I'll let you know if that changes.
如果我看见的话 我会告诉你的
I'm talking about Savi.
我是说萨维的事
Do we have to?
一定要谈吗
I'm just afraid that you might be cutting off your nose
我只是担心你不理睬她
to spite your face by shutting her out.
到头来是自讨苦吃
I'm not shutting her out.
我没有不理睬她
I know she called you.
我知道她给你打过电♥话♥
It's not enough, April.
这可不够 艾普莉
Do you know how stupid I feel?
你知道我感觉自己多么傻吗
My whole life, I always thought that Savi and I
一直以来 我总是认为萨维和我
were closer than anything.
比什么都亲密
Well, you are close.
你们就是很亲密
She didn't tell me about Dom or the baby.
她没告诉我多姆或者孩子的事
She told Karen and she told you.
她告诉了凯伦 也告诉了你
Look, I know you mean well,
听着 我知道你是好意
and I feel really horrible putting you in this position.
我也非常不想把你扯进来
Maybe it's not a good idea that I crashed here.
或许我不该在这儿住
I'm happy to have you.
我非常高兴你住在这儿
Yeah? 'cause I'm pretty sure I just gave Lucy coffee.
是吗 我刚刚给了露西咖啡呢
Where will you go?
你能去哪儿
Alex said I could crash with her until I find a place.
艾莉克斯说在我找到住处前可以和她住
Isn't that kind of weird? What?
这是不是有些奇怪 怎么了
Moving in with someone you're sleeping with?
搬去和你发♥生♥关♥系♥的人一起住
Slept with. Once.
发生过关系 就一次
And I'm not moving in.
而且我不是搬去住
She's my friend, April.
她是我的朋友 艾普莉
I'm your friend.
我也是你的朋友
I know.
我知道
And I promise you that everything's gonna be okay.
我向你保证一切都没事的
What happened to all the cookies?
这些饼干都哪儿去了
I'm not even gonna ask you where you were.
我都不打算问你去了哪儿
Just needed some air.
就是需要透透气
12 and a half hours is a lot of air.
十二个半小时你可透了不少气
So you're angry at me.
看来你生我气了
Harry, I am willing to do whatever it takes,
哈利 我愿意做任何事
whatever it takes to help you move past this.
做任何事 来帮你迈过这道坎
But when you tell me what that is,
但当你告诉我具体需要怎么做的时候
I have to be able to take you at face value,
我需要能够相信你说的话
or I don't know how to be in this with you.
不然我就不知道怎么和你一起面对
So what exactly do you want from me?
你到底想要我怎样
I just want to know where you are with this,
我就是想要知道你到底什么想法
for real.
真实的想法
I mean, you say that you're okay, but...
你说你没事 但是...
you're clearly not okay.
你很显然有事
Well, yeah. I mean,
是啊
I don't know where I am. Is that wrong?
我也不知道我是什么想法 不行吗
I am all over the place, really.
我脑子里一团乱麻 真的
I didn't plan last night. I had no intention of hitting anyone,
我昨晚没想那样 我没想打任何人
but there he was.
但他就在那儿
It just happened.
我就动手了
You know, and to be completely honest, it...
知道吗 老实说 那...
it felt pretty good.
那感觉非常棒
Now I feel a bit better.
我现在感觉好多了
For the first time since you told me, I...
从你告诉我以来第一次 我...
I felt better.
我感觉好些了
You do?
是吗
Really?
真的吗
Yeah.
是的
Okay then.
那好吧
That's good.
很好
Good.
很好
Hey. Ready for Pittsburgh?
准备出发去匹兹堡了吗
Well, I'm heading to the airport in an hour,
我一个小时后去机场
but I'm heading to the drugstore right now
现在我要去杂货店
because Madi can't seem to remember
因为麦迪不记得
how my toothbrush ended up in the toilet.
我的牙刷怎么到马桶里去了
Nice.
很好
So listen, I've been thinking
听着 我一直在想
about this whole Santa Barbara thing,
去圣塔芭芭拉的事
And I'm in.
我同意
Really? Really.
真的 真的
I'm in--the weekend,
我同意 这周末出行
telling the girls, all of it.
跟女儿们说实话 所有的一切
April...
艾普莉
This is great. I--
太棒了 我...
I think I just dropped my keys in the gutter,
我想我刚把钥匙掉进沟里了
but I don't even care, 'cause that's how great this is.
但我完全不在乎 这消息就是这么棒
Have a great flight, okay?
一路平安 好吗
And call me the second you get back.
一回来就给我打电♥话♥
I will.
我会的
Luce, carpool. Are you ready?
露西 车来了 你准备好了吗
What's wrong?
怎么了
I don't feel that good.
我不大舒服
Hmm. No fever.
没有发烧
This couldn't have anything to do
这跟那盒吃光的饼干
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表