剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
I need whoever's in there with Savannah Davis
不管谁在里面医治萨瓦娜·戴维斯
to know that she's pregnant.
告诉他们她有身孕
All right. One step at a time. Who are you?
好的 慢慢来 你是哪位
I'm her husband.
我是她丈夫
Harry.
哈利
Where--where is she? What's happening?
她人呢 发生什么了
She just got out of surgery. She's critical but stable.
她刚出手术室 情况危急但尚且稳定
Critical? But stable. She's in recovery right now.
危急 但稳定了 她正在康复
Not out of the woods,
还未脱离生命危险
but so far, so good.
但到目前为止挺乐观的
And the baby?
孩子呢
The baby's okay. She didn't lose it.
孩子没事 保住了
Oh, my god. April.
天啊 艾普莉
And, uh, you might want to give Dominic a call.
或许你该给多米尼克打个电♥话♥
Wh-why would I do that?
为什么
Because he's the father.
因为他是孩子的父亲
I thought you quit years ago.
我以为你早戒烟了
Considering starting again.
正考虑继续抽
Hasn't been the easiest couple of months, huh?
这几个月过得不轻松 是吧
Piece of cake.
小菜一碟
Harry, this is all my fault.
哈利 这都是我的错
If I would've just told her the truth last night--
如果我昨晚就把真♥相♥告诉她
Joss, come on.
别这样 乔斯
If it's anyone's fault, it's mine, okay?
要说是谁的错 那也肯定是我的
I stole the damn thing.
是我偷了那该死的报告
What if she doesn't pull through this?
万一她挺不过来怎么办
What if... Josslyn
万一 乔斯琳
No, you're a survivor, Harry. I'm not.
不 你坚强得很 哈利 我不是
I know it may seem like I am, but I'm not.
我知道可能我看上去很坚强 但不是的
I don't know what I'd do without her.
我无法想象失去她我该怎么办
She's gonna be fine, okay?
她会没事的
And you're gonna be fine.
你也会没事的
What about you?
那你呢
Come on. Let's go inside.
走吧 我们进去吧
Fourth floor.
在四楼
What is it you want from me?
你到底要我怎么样
An apology would be nice.
你应该先道歉
I am sorry, Elizabeth.
对不起 伊丽莎白
I never meant to hurt you.
我从未有意伤害你
Really?
是吗
What did you mean to do, Karen,
那你是想做什么呢 凯伦
when you stole my life from me?
你毁了我的生活
Let's just put the gun down, Elizabeth,
先把枪放下 伊丽莎白
and talk about this calmly.
我们心平气和地谈一谈
I'll answer anything you want.
你问什么我都告诉你
Anything?
无论什么
Yes.
是的
Did you see Tom's face
你跟我儿子上♥床♥的时候
when you were screwing my son?
是不是看到了汤姆的样子
Let's just...
我们先
talk about this.
好好谈谈
Can I make you a drink?
要喝一杯吗
Sure. Why not?
当然要了
What can I get you?
你想喝什么
Scotch.
威士忌
Sorry.
抱歉
I only have vodka.
我这里只有伏特加
How do you like it?
喝这个行吗
In my hand.
随便了
Karen, why aren't you answering? Where are you?
凯伦 你怎么不接电♥话♥ 你在哪里
We're all here.
我们都在医院
April.
艾普莉
Harry, Joss.
哈利 乔斯
Paul, what are-- what are you doing here?
保罗 你 你来干什么
I heard your voice, and you were distraught.
我听到你的声音了 你当时伤心透了
I had to show up for you.
我必须得过来看看你
I'm never not showing up for you again.
我以后再也不会置你于不顾了
Good news, folks.
好消息 各位
Savannah's awake.
萨瓦娜醒了
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
She had a hemothorax.
她胸腔内有积血
Her lung collapsed from the impact.
她的肺由于撞击衰竭了
But we put a chest tube in,
但是我们给她插了管子
and she's breathing fine.
她现在呼吸很顺畅
She's still groggy and she needs her rest.
她现在依然很虚弱 所以需要休息
But why don't we start with one visitor at a time?
可以一次进去一个人探视
Yeah, Joss. Go ahead. Okay.
乔斯 去吧 好
Hey, baby.
亲爱的
I really screwed up our weekend, didn't I?
我这下是真把我们的周末搞砸了对吧
You kidding?
开什么玩笑
We just moved the party.
我们刚转移了派对
It's raging out there.
现在外面正热火朝天呢
Everyone's here except for Karen,
除了凯伦大家都来了
but she should be coming soon.
但是她应该马上就到
Is Harry out there?
哈利也来了吗
Yeah.
来了
Did he--did he open the results?
他 他把信封打开了吗
Yeah, he did.
打开了
And he's here.
他仍然来了
Yeah.
对
So good.
真好
Okay.
嗯
After all that...
经过了那么多事
you guys are gonna talk about it.
你们终于要好好谈谈了
Just... get some rest.
你 先好好休息
So...
也就是说
So...
也就是说
So we're having a kid.
我们要有宝宝了
I'm not the father, Sav.
孩子的父亲不是我 萨维
But...
但是
you're here.
你还是来了
Savi, God, of course I'm here.
萨维 天呐 我当然会来了
You're my love.
你是我的爱人
You're still my love.
你现在依然是
Harry...
哈利
When I got the call about your accident, I just...
我接到你的事故电♥话♥时 我...
I'm such an idiot.
我真是个笨蛋
I don't care who the father is. Yeah.
我不管孩子的父亲是谁
I choose you, Savi.
我选择你 萨维
I'll always choose you.
我永远都会选择你的
Please put down the gun, Elizabeth.
求你了 放下枪吧 伊丽莎白
Just listen I said don't turn around!
听我说 我说了不准回头
Ma'am, 9-1-1. What's your emergency?
这里是911 请问有什么紧急状况
All I'm saying is, Holly Oak is a quiet street.
我只想说 冬青橡树街是很安静的街道
The neighbors will hear the gun.
邻居会听到枪声的
Bronson Canyon is a small community.
布朗森峡谷这个社区不大
Shut up.
闭嘴
Just shut up.
快闭嘴
Y-you sure you want another?
你确定还要再喝吗
Oh, this one's for you, dear.
这是给你的 亲爱的
Ma'am, please answer me. Are you all right?
女士 请回答我 您还好吗
Ma'am?
女士
Ma'am, can you hear me?
女士 能听到我说话吗
Someone's--
有人...
Get up.
起来
Now!
马上
Move.
走
Where are we going?
我们要去哪里
Upstairs to your bedroom.
楼上你的卧室
Considering your recent shame,
鉴于你最近受到的羞辱
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表