剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
Was that sarcasm?
是讽刺我吗
You know, just when I think you'll never get me.
我还以为你永运都理解不了我的言外之意
Merci, Josslyn.
谢谢 乔思琳
I will miss your company tonight.
我会将你今晚的陪伴铭记于心
Admit it--
承认吧
You underestimated me when we first met.
你第一次见我时低估了我
Perhaps.
或许吧
But perhaps you are different now.
不过也有可能是你变了
Perhaps I am.
或许是的
Have fun.
好好玩
Everything all right?
都还好吗
Uh, how are you?
你还好吗
Is that why you called?
这就是你打电♥话♥的原因
N-no. The, um, shower's
不是 淋浴又开始
doing that-- that plinking thing again.
滴答滴答地滴水了
Well, did you tighten the handle?
把手拧紧了吗
Uh, I did, yeah, but I don't know.
拧紧了 我也不知道
I might not be strong enough.
可能是我手劲不够
Are you asking me to fix it?
你想让我来修吗
If it's not an imposition.
如果你不嫌麻烦的话
I can't today, Savi. I'm swamped.
今天不行 萨维 我很忙
Okay.
好吧
Uh, don't--don't worry about it. It's fine.
别担心 没事的
Try some bathroom cork around the head.
用软木塞塞住淋浴头试试
You can get it at any hardware store.
可以在五金店买♥♥到
Great. Uh, I'll try that. Thanks.
好的 我试试吧 谢谢
You're gonna have to start figuring out
你得开始学学自己
how to do this stuff on your own, Sav.
处理这类事情了 萨维
Okay.
好的
You're right.
没错
I-I gotta go. Okay. Thanks.
我得挂了 谢谢
$80 for an estimate?
估计要花八十美元
But I already told you what the problem was.
我已经把问题告诉你了
$500?
五百块
No, thank you. No, thank you.
不了 谢谢 不了 谢谢
It's a leak, not a flood.
是漏水 又不是发洪水
I thought you could use this.
我觉得你会用得上这个
Helped my sister with exhaustion when she was pregnant.
我姐姐怀孕时帮她缓解了疲劳
Gentle Buzz, no side effects.
安睡茶 没有副作用
That's... really sweet.
真是...太好了
And I don't want to seem ungrateful,
我很感谢你
but it's kind of a long drive for a box of tea, huh?
不过只为了送盒茶就跑了这么远吗
Well, also you forgot this.
你还忘了这个
Not that you have to do any work,
不是说你非得快点工作
but you know, don't want those Liebermans coming after you.
但是你肯定不想让利伯曼家的人追着你问
Ugh. Does this tea help with pregnancy brain?
这茶能缓解孕妇头疼吗
Because I officially have it.
因为我确实头疼
Well, we could make a cup and find out.
我们可以泡杯茶看看
Okay.
好吧
I'm gonna need you to do more research on some of these law firms.
我想让你帮我调查一下这些律所
My top two choices aren't available,
前两个选择不可用
and I'm not comfortable with the rest of these.
余下的我不太信任
Of course. When do you need it by?
没问题 你什么时候要
Yesterday.
昨天能弄好就好了
Dr. Kim?
金医生
Sam.
山姆
I'm sorry. I don't know what to say right now.
抱歉 我现在不知道该说什么
I wasn't expecting to see you.
没想到会见到你
I know.
我知道
I realize I still owe you an explanation
我知道我还欠你一个解释
and I wanted to call you, but--
我本想打电♥话♥给你的 但...
It's okay.
没事的
I mean, it's not why I'm here.
我来不是为了听你解释
I know about the lawsuit.
我知道那桩诉讼案了
I can't discuss that with you.
我不能跟你谈论这个
I know.
我明白
I wanted to apologize.
我想向你道个歉
What my mom's doing to you-- it's not right.
我母亲对你的所作所为太过分了
I tried to talk her out of it, but it's no use.
我试着跟她讲道理 但她不听
She's out for blood.
她一心要泄心头之恨
I thought I should warn you.
我觉得应该向你提个醒
Thank you. I gathered as much.
谢谢 我多少也猜到了
So do you have a plan then?
你有应对的办法吗
I don't even have a lawyer yet.
我现在连律师都没请
Well, that's not good.
这可不太好
Sam--
山姆
Right. I'm leaving.
我说完了 这就走
I get it, by the way.
我懂的
What do you get?
懂什么
Everything.
所有的一切
As soon as I found out about you and my dad,
发现你和我爸爸的事之后
a lot of things made so much more sense.
我突然明白了很多事
I hate that you found out the way you did.
但我不希望你是以那种方式发现真♥相♥的
I should've told you the truth from the beginning.
我早就该告诉你的
I'm glad you didn't.
真庆幸你没那么做
I never would've gotten to know you if you told me.
不然我也没机会像现在这样了解你了
I wish things could've turned out differently.
真希望事情没有变成今天这样
Me, too.
我也是
I was just thinking,
我正想着
I should pick Alex up for a pregame cocktail.
要不要比赛前去接艾莉克丝喝上一杯
Oh no, that sucks.
不是吧 真扫兴
Do you need me to bring you something? Soup? Ibuprofen?
要我给你捎点东西吗 汤 止痛片之类的
Okay. Well, text me if you need anything.
好吧 如果需要什么 就发短♥信♥给我
Okay.
好的
Olivia, it's Joss.
奥利维亚 我是乔斯
Which adventure did they choose?
他们选了哪项活动
I'll be right there.
我马上到
What?
怎么了
I'm sorry.
不好意思
Are you hungry?
你饿吗
Uh, not as hungry as you are, apparently,
虽然没你那么饿
but yeah, I-I could eat.
不过也该吃点东西了
Okay. Let me see what I have.
好啊 让我看看还有什么
No. No. No. Sit. I got it.
别别别 坐着吧 我来
Savi.
萨维
Um, what are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
Joss, right?
你是乔斯吧
We haven't been properly introduced. I'm Dominic Taylor.
我们还没正式见过面 我是多米尼克·泰勒
I know who you are. You didn't answer my question.
我知道你是谁 你还没回答我的问题
Well, your sister fell asleep at work,
你姐姐工作的时候打了瞌睡
so I just stopped by to see if she needed anything.
所以我就顺路过来看看她
Savi doesn't need anything
萨维和老公处于过渡期的这段时间
while she works things out with her husband.
最不需要的就是你的帮助
All righty then.
那好吧
And just so you know, I will never wear your T-shirt.
顺便告诉你一声 别指望我挺你
I'm on team Harry.
我是站在哈利这边的
Oh, uh, well, good for you.
好吧 你做得对
You're not even gonna try
你居然都没有试图去否认
to deny that you have feelings for my sister.
你对我姐姐还有感觉
She's a good friend.
她是我的朋友
Oh, please. I know what happened.
别装了 你们的事我一清二楚
You two are hardly platonic.
你们俩可不是什么纯洁的精神伴侣
You're probably right.
你说得没错
Then let me be very clear. Okay?
那我也丑话说在前头
Savi loves Harry.
萨维爱的是哈利
You're not gonna win.
你赢不了的
We'll see.
走着瞧吧
Life's a negotiation, and I'm a damn good lawyer.
生活也是一场谈判 我可是律师中的好手
I'm sure you are.
你绝对是
Paul Malloy?
保罗·马洛伊
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表