剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
You were the one who slept with a married man
是你跟已婚男人上♥床♥
and had a child with him, so I know it's not my fault.
还有了他的孩子 这不是我的错
You need to leave.
你该走了
You act like this nice, sweet person,
你做事像个老好人
like you're some kind of saint
像个圣人
who's trying her best to help poor me,
在尽力帮助可怜的我
but it's all fake.
但这一切都是假的
I don't owe you anything.
我不欠你任何东西
It was my husband that died, not yours.
是我的丈夫死了 不是你的
Right. You've made that clear.
没错 你已经说明白了
You know, you're not as noble as you like to think.
你没有你想的那么高贵
It's not that you can't help me.
不是你帮不了我
It's that you don't want to help me.
是你不想帮我
Get out of my house right now.
马上给我滚
Get out!
滚出去
Hi! Hello.
你好 你好
How are you? I'm Josslyn Carver,
你好 我是乔斯琳·卡佛
and you need to let me sell your house.
你得让我帮你卖♥♥这套房♥子
I'm Maria. Nice to meet you.
我是玛丽亚 很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
我也是
Questo giardino fantastico.
这房♥子真是太漂亮了
Grazie. Grazie. Parli italiano?
多谢夸奖 你会说意大利语
Si.
对
Que brava.
很好
Si. Aspetta attimo.
好的 请稍等片刻
No, I know the info packet said no photos,
我知道资料上说不能拍照
but oh, this place is just too good not to.
但是这地方漂亮得让人不能自已啊
I'm sorry. I'm not sure it's a good idea.
不好意思 我觉得这样不太好
My husband-- he may not approve and--
我丈夫他可能不会同意
Oh. Please. Look at you, especially in that blouse.
瞧您这么漂亮 尤其穿着这件裙子
I'm sure your husband does whatever you tell him to.
我敢肯定你丈夫会对你言听计从
Sometimes. Hmm.
有时候是吧
Hi. This is Kyra calling from Savannah's Kitchen
你好 我是萨瓦娜餐厅的凯拉
to confirm your reservation with us.
向您确认预订信息
For 4 for 8:00? See you then.
八点 四号♥桌 到时候见
Do you ever actually go home?
你到底回过家吗
Someone needs to keep this place running, right?
这地方总得有人经营吧
Yeah. Well, don't let me get in your way.
好的 别让我妨碍你做事了
I'm just dropping off the new menus.
我只是来送新菜单的
Pretend I'm not here.
当我不存在好了
That's not so easy.
那可不容易
Are you doing okay, Harry?
你还好吗 哈利
Yeah. Fine.
很好
You don't have to pretend around me.
你没必要在我面前装没事
Kyra, I, uh, I appreciate the concern,
凯拉 谢谢你的关心
I really do, but I'm okay.
真的 但我很好
I just wanted you to know that if you need to talk,
我只想告诉你 如果你想找人倾诉的话
I'm here for you.
我就在这儿
I listen really well.
我是个很好的聆听者
Yeah, I have no doubt.
这一点我深信不疑
I'm just--I'm not in the mood to talk right now, okay?
我只是现在不想谈 好吗
Okay. I get it.
好的 我明白了
But can you do me a favor?
能帮我个忙吗
What's that?
什么忙
Can you not sleep on that couch again tonight?
今晚能别睡沙发吗
It's awful for your back.
这对你的背不好
If you need a place to crash,
如果你需要找个睡觉的地方
there's a ton of room at my place.
你可以来我家
I wouldn't bother you.
我不会打扰你的
Kyra, I'm really flattered, I am,
凯拉 我很荣幸 真的
but I can't. I'm married.
但我不能去 我已经结婚了
Yeah, but I thought--
没错 但是我以为
I'm still married.
我还是个已婚男人
No, I get it.
我懂了
So if we leave now,
要是现在出发的话
we probably can get there by the third inning.
我们也许能在第三局前赶到
No one ever gets to Dodger games on time, right?
没有人会准时去看道奇队比赛的 对吧
I-I don't think this is a good time
我...我认为你现在
for you to go to a baseball game.
不太适合去看棒球赛
Sure it is.
当然适合啊
April, you just had a crazy fight
艾普莉 你刚和你死去丈夫的情妇
with your dead husband's mistress.
大吵了一架
I-I don't think we can just go to a dodger game.
我认为现在不适合去看棒球赛
Besides, I ate all the sandwiches.
还有 我把所有的三明治都吃了
Look, I completely understand if you want to get out of here
如果你想离开这儿 再也不回来
and never come back.
我完全能理解
Why would I do that?
我为什么会那么做呢
Remember your whole speech
还记得你说过
about not getting sucked into the vortex of another woman?
不想再卷入另一个女人的琐事中
Well, this vortex just keeps getting deeper.
这件事只会越来越严重
Come here.
过来
Come here.
过来
It's too late for that. I'm in.
一切都太迟了 我已经身在其中了
Your vortex is my vortex,
可以这么说
so to speak.
你的事就是我的事
You don't have to be happy around me all the time.
你没必要在我面前天天装开心
Trust that I can handle this.
相信我能解决好这件事
I'm glad you can, because I don't think I can.
你能就太好了 因为我觉得我快不行了
This whole thing has been such a nightmare, and...
整件事就是一场噩梦
and the worst part is, she's right.
最槽糕的是 她说得对
About what?
哪里说得对
I don't want to give her the money.
我不想给她钱
I don't like her.
我不喜欢她
I actually think I hate her. I do.
事实上 我恨她 真的
I hate her for showing up
我恨她突然出现
and ruining the memory of my marriage
毁掉了我对婚姻的美好回忆
and for making me rearrange my entire life for her.
还让我又因为她重新规划我所有的生活
She just came here
她这样突然出现
and upended everything like it was nothing.
像没事人一样地颠倒了我的生活
Well, maybe you're supposed to send her away with nothing.
或许你应该让她两手空空地离开
I want to, but I feel guilty.
我想啊 但是我会内疚
I know how blessed I am.
我知道我有多幸运
I have really good friends,
我拥有一群很要好的朋友
a fantastic daughter, my own shop,
一个可爱的女儿 一家属于我的店
and I'm dating a guy like you.
我还在和你这么好的人约会
You consider me a blessing?
你把我当作上天的恩赐
I-- this makes no sense.
我...这说不通啊
I rocked that thing. She loved me.
我搞定了 她很喜欢我
I am thrilled that you have a new friend,
我很开心你交到了新朋友
but what you don't have is the listing.
但你还是没有拿到报价
Did you read the information packet?
你有读过信息包吗
Of course I did.
当然有啊
And yet, you still took pictures.
但你还是执意照了相
Look, I know it says no photos on the inside,
我知道里面不能照相
but we needed them to sell it,
但我们需要照片来促销啊
and Maria was totally onboard.
再说玛丽亚也同意了
Alas, her husband, a very private man, was not.
她的丈夫并不同意 他很注重隐私
This was my mistake.
都是我的错
I knew who you were and I had a lapse in judgment.
我明知道你的个性 是我判断失误了
It won't happen again.
绝不会有下次
You have no idea who I am.
你根本就不了解我
Oh, in fact, I do.
事实上 我清楚得很
You are the person who thinks her way is the only way
你就是那种以自我为中心
and that everyone else needs to see that as well.
认为其他人都该围着你转的人
So you use your charm, your worldliness,
所以你擅用你的魅力 世故
your legs,
或是美♥腿♥
to get what you want.
来达到自己的目的
In life, rules do not apply to Josslyn Carver.
而在生活中 地球并不只围着你转
Am I right?
我说得对吗
Usually my way's the best way.
通常我的方法就是最好的方法
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表