剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
She already showed up at my door with your son.
她早就跟你儿子来敲过我家的门了
I'm so sorry, April.
我很抱歉 艾普莉
It was a stupid fling.
我当时太蠢了
After I lost my job, I tried to break it off,
我丢掉工作之后 想过跟她分手
but she was But why did you start it in the first place?
但她... 你当初为什么要开始
How was I not enough for you?
我还满足不了你吗
You were.
不是的
You were my everything.
你就是我的整个世界
I married the damn prom queen, and every day, I just...
我娶了舞会皇后 每一天 我都
I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop.
我都担心别人把你抢走
Every day, I couldn't understand
每一天 我都不明白
what you were still doing with me.
你为什么还跟我在一起
We'd made so many plans in high school,
我们在高中有过那么多计划
and I hadn't delivered on any of them.
我却一样都没做到
I felt like I failed you.
我感觉我让你失望了
I know that sounds pathetic.
我知道这听起来很可悲
It sure does.
的确是
It was a mistake.
那件事是个错误
But by the time I was trying to break it off,
我要跟她分手时
she was pregnant and threatening to tell you everything.
她已经怀孕了 还威胁我要告诉你一切
I freaked out.
我吓坏了
I couldn't figure out how to get out
不知道要怎么处理
of the mess I'd made of my life.
我自己造的孽
And I knew you'd never forgive me. I just wanted...
我知道你绝不会原谅我 我只是想
I wanted to leave you something.
只是想给你留下点什么
So you faked your own death
于是你就假死
and left two women to mourn you
让两个女人哀悼你
and raise your children?
抚养你的孩子吗
No.
不
Just one.
是一个女人
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I've been living with Miranda and Scottie this whole time.
这段日子我一直跟米兰达和斯科蒂在一起
Oh, hey, uh, I'm late for a conference call.
我有个电♥话♥会议要迟到了
Can you deliver this to Dom immediately, please?
你能把这个马上交给多姆吗
Is there a problem?
有问题吗
No problem at all.
完全没有
Great.
很好
You're lying. I don't believe you.
你撒谎 我不信
I don't believe you! No, Miranda thinks you're dead!
我不信你 米兰达以为你死了
She doesn't.
没有
We've been together ever since.
从那之后我们一直在一起
Ever since you died?
自从你"死"后吗
What if I called her right now?
要是我现在给她打电♥话♥呢
I wouldn't do that. She doesn't know I'm here,
别这样 她不知道我在这里
And I'd prefer to handle that Oh, you'd prefer?
我希望能... 你希望
This is Miranda.
我是米兰达
Leave a message, and I'll call you back.
请留下口信 我会回电的
I gotta get out of here.
我要走了
Wait. Wait.
等等
A month ago, Miranda told me she was taking Scottie
一个月前 米兰达说要带斯科蒂
to visit her mother in Minnesota.
去明尼苏达州看她母亲
Two days ago, I couldn't reach her on her cell,
两天前 我打她手♥机♥但她不接
so I called her mom.
所以我打给了她妈妈
That's when I found out she never went to Minnesota.
那时我才知道她根本没去明尼苏达州
So I realized she must've come here.
我意识到她肯定来这里了
Wh--
什么...
How did you know she came here?
你怎么知道她来这里了
Money's been tight. Miranda's been frustrated.
我们手头很紧 米兰达很不开心
She's been talking a lot about your settlement money.
她一直说起你的保险赔偿金
And I know that she was tracking the bank account,
我知道她一直盯着你的银行账户
waiting for the deposit.
等钱到账
She has my bank account?
她有我的银行账户
You never changed the password.
你没改过密♥码♥
So this has been a scam.
这么说这是个骗局
The two of you have been scamming me.
你俩合伙骗我
No, not me.
不 我没有
I had nothing to do with it. This was all her.
我和这事没关系 是她一个人的主意
How am I supposed to believe
我要怎么相信
a word that comes out of your mouth?!
从你嘴里说出来的话
April.
艾普莉
Don't give her any money.
别给她钱
You wanted to see me?
你要见我
Yes, come here. Allez.
是的 过来 快啊
Come.
过来
What do you see?
你看到什么了
Is this a trick question?
这是什么有陷阱的问题吗
As part of our diversification,
作为公♥司♥多样化经营的一部分
we are developing a hotel on strand beach.
我们将在海滨沙滩建一座酒店
And I'm meeting with the architect tomorrow,
我明天要和建筑师见面
and I would like you to come with me,
你跟我一起去吧
to represent the target clientele.
作为目标客户的代表
How am I the target clientele?
我怎么代表目标客户
We are going chic, young, style-conscious,
目标客户是时髦 年轻 追求时尚
a club scene, for lack of a better term,
说难听一点 经常泡吧的人群
and out of everyone here, you understand the aesthetic.
这里所有人之中 就你最懂审美
Well, that's not saying much.
那倒是
You're wearing your friend's bracelet.
这手镯是你朋友的
How do you know it's not mine?
你怎么知道不是我的
How is she doing?
她怎么样
Alex, was it?
是叫艾莉克丝吧
Why? Do you want her number?
怎么 你想要她电♥话♥吗
Because I hate to break it to you,
我也不想挑明告诉你
you're not alex's type.
不过你不是她喜欢的类型
And what exactly is her type?
她喜欢什么类型的
The type with boobs.
有胸的
She's a lesbian.
她是拉拉
Now if you'll excuse me,
没事的话我先走了
I have an open house to get to,
还有间屋子要开放参观呢
but, uh, text me about tomorrow. Okay?
明天的事你再短♥信♥我 好吗
Harry?
哈利
What-- what are you doing down here?
你怎么会来这里
My office is right down the street.
我的办公室就在这条街上
Right. Yeah.
对 对
I forgot.
我忘了
How are you doing?
你最近怎么样
Good.
挺好的
You know, if you ever want to talk...
如果你想找个人谈谈
Thanks, Karen. I-I appreciate that,
谢谢 凯伦 谢谢你
but, um...
不过
I wouldn't want to put you in that position.
我不想把你扯进来
You're Savi's best friend.
你是萨维最好的朋友
We've known each other for 15 years.
我们认识十五年了
You're my friend, too.
你也是我的朋友
Has it been that long?
有那么久吗
Yeah.
好吧
You know, when I met Savi...
我第一次见萨维时
and you, for that matter--
还有你 说到这个
you were both out there on the water,
当时你俩都在水上
surfing your hearts out.
尽情地冲浪
Thought I was dealing with two little hippies,
我以为自己在和两个小嬉皮士打交道
a couple of cute stoner types.
你们就像是可爱的瘾君子
It's funny how you expect someone to be a certain way
太可笑了 你以为别人是那种样子
and then when you get to know them,
但深入了解他们之后
they are nothing like that at all.
却发现跟预想的完全不一样
What's going on?
你怎么了
I kind of lied to Savi.
我对萨维撒谎了
We went to this work party at her office, and I, uh--
我们去她公♥司♥参加了工作聚会 我...
And you punched the other guy in the face.
你朝一个人脸上揍了一拳
You girls like to talk about everything, don't you?
你们女孩儿真是无话不谈啊
Yeah. So I punched him in the face.
没错 我朝他脸上揍了一拳
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表