剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
Wait until you see this house.
等看了屋子再惊喜吧
I think you're going to love it.
你们一定会喜欢的
You see Dane filed a motion to set aside the default judgment?
你知道戴恩申请动议驳回缺席判决了吗
It's never gonna fly.
不可能成功的
Dane's a punk. Punk, yeah.
戴恩就是个废柴 废柴 没错
Don't tweet that.
别发微博
You're no fun.
你真无趣
Still okay to take the Harlowe deposition tomorrow?
明天去取哈洛的证词没问题吧
I got a thing in the morning.
我早上有事
Not a problem. I'm here to serve.
没问题 为您服务
Thank you.
谢谢
So unfair.
真不公平
You're stunning today.
你今天真美
We're going to a funeral, Dominic.
我们是去参加葬礼的 多米尼克
It's not mine. Get in the car.
又不是我的葬礼 上车
Save me a seat.
给我留个座
Karen, what are you doing here?
凯伦 你怎么在这里
Savi, hi.
萨维
Where have you been?
你上哪去了
April and I must've left you a hundred messages.
我和艾普莉都给你留了上百条留言了
We thought you died.
还以为你死了呢
Oh. I am so sorry. That was so rude.
抱歉 这么说太无礼了
Miss Kim, Mrs. Grey's requested you sit with the family.
金小姐 格雷太太让您和家属坐在一起
I'll call you later.
我晚点打给你
This is what I want to remember.
我就想记住这些事
You are shivering. Are you cold?
你在发抖 冷吗
No. I'm fine.
不 我没事
In fact, I think that dying
事实上 我觉得死亡
might be the best thing that's ever happened to me.
也许是我这辈子最好的事
Oh. No. No. No. No. No.
别 别这样
Do you love me, Karen?
你爱我吗 凯伦
Yes, I do.
爱
Then when it's time...
等时候到了
would you help me die?
你会帮我死吗
Oh, Karen.
凯伦
Thank you for being here.
谢谢你过来
This is our son Sam.
这是我们的儿子山姆
I'm so sorry for your loss.
节哀顺变
Dr. Kim was Dad's therapist,
金医生这几年一直是爸爸的
and a savior these past few years.
心理医生 也是他的救星
Miss, I've heard a lot about you.
小姐 久仰
Please.
请坐
Welcome, everyone.
欢迎各位
Today we are gathered to
今天我们齐聚一堂
grieve the death
悼念
and to remember the life
以及缅怀
of Thomas Winton Grey.
托马斯·温顿·格雷
Dr. Kim, before you go--
金医生 你走之前...
Sam. Hi.
山姆
Beautiful eulogy.
悼词很棒
Mostly lies. I hardly knew him.
大多数是假的 我跟他很陌生
You were there a lot towards the end, my mom said.
我妈说 爸爸死前你常陪伴在侧
Yes, I was.
是的
There are things I'd like to discuss with you
有些事我想私下
when my mother isn't around.
和你谈谈
I'm sorry, but I don't--
很抱歉 我不...
My father was having an affair.
我爸爸有外遇
Karen.
凯伦
I'll find you at the wake. We can talk more.
守丧的时候我再找你 到时再说
If I knew you were gonna be here, we could've carpooled.
要早知道你会来的话 我们就拼车了
I know. I forgot you worked for him.
是啊 我忘了你为他工作了
Yeah. A founding partner.
是的 创始合伙人
But our paths very rarely crossed.
不过我们的领域交集有限
And how did you know him?
你怎么认识他的
He was a patient.
他是我的病人
So do you have to go to the wake?
你得去守丧吗
To get them all together.
让他们聚在一起
No, I don't think so.
不用吧
Then you're gonna come with me to Lucy's birthday party.
那你就跟我去露西的生日派对吧
April's daughter.
艾普莉的女儿
Right. I don't think I should go. I don't have a gift.
我不去了吧 都没买♥♥礼物
Oh, neither did Joss.
乔斯也没买♥♥
Just put your name on our card.
在我们的祝福卡上签个名就行
Come on.
走吧
Karen, God, we've missed you.
凯伦 天呐 我们想死你了
What have you been doing these past few months?
你这几个月干什么去了
And who have you been doing? You look way too good
都和谁在一起呢 你看着可不像
to be wasting all this action on mental cases.
在心理病案上花了大把时间的样子
Honestly, I wish I had something more interesting
说实话 我也希望能告诉你们
to tell you guys,
一些趣事
But I've just been working nonstop.
但我都是不停地在工作
What about you? Are you seeing anyone?
你呢 有在跟谁约会吗
She could be if she'd let me set her up.
如果她让我撮合的话 就有对象了
No, you lost those privileges
在你私自在我手♥机♥上
when you infected my phone with sex apps.
下性♥爱♥应用时 你就失去这种特权了
Ladies, you've got to start using technology
美女们 你们得多用用科技
to your advantage.
增加优势啊
There are a million guys out there.
有大把男人等着你们呢
Is it still Paul?
还是因为保罗吗
I know. It's been too long.
我知道已经过去很久了
He was your husband. Three years isn't that long.
他曾经是你的丈夫 三年也不算久
Tell her about the ghost. I was waiting for this.
跟她说说那个鬼的事 我一直等着听呢
About the what? Don't listen to them.
什么 别听她们瞎说
They're just gonna make it sound worse than it is.
她们只会让事情更糟
She's been getting prank phone calls.
这段时间她一直接到恶作剧电♥话♥
There's no one on the other line,
电♥话♥那头没有人说话
and she's convinced it's Paul.
她坚信对方就是保罗
Look, it's not as insane as it sounds.
也没她说得那么夸张
Literally the day after I deposited the insurance check--
就是在我存了赔偿金支票的第二天
Oh, so the check finally came.
支票最终还是到你手上了
Yeah, and after all those legal battles,
对 打了那么长时间的官司
I took it as a sign to move on.
我觉得这是在暗示我看开点继续生活
And then the calls started.
然后那个电♥话♥就开始打来了
I pick up the phone and no one's there.
我接起来 但是没人说话
It's just really quiet breathing.
只有很轻的呼吸声
In my heart, I...
我从心底里
I feel like it's Paul.
觉得那是保罗
Alive Paul?
活着的保罗吗
Dead Paul... telling me not to move on.
死去的保罗 让我不要放手
Oh. Sorry. That--that wasn't us.
抱歉 不是我们弄出来的
The door was open.
我看门开着
You--you must be Madison's dad.
你是麦迪逊的爸爸吧
Yeah. Hi.
是的 你好
Uh, Richard.
我叫理查德
April. Um, we were wondering if Madison was gonna make it.
我是艾普莉 我们还在想麦迪逊能不能来呢
Are we late? Oh, I am so sorry.
我们迟到了吗 真抱歉
My ex didn't give me the details.
我前妻没跟我说具体时间
Oh, ladies, he's not married.
女士们 他是单身
Um, the party is not over till 6:00.
派对到六点才结束
Great.
那太好了
I'll come back then. Okay.
那我晚点再过来 好
That's for Lucy.
这是给露西的礼物
Oh, thank you. I'm sure she'll love it.
谢谢你 她会喜欢的
It's a shirt.
是件汗衫
That sounds... Divine.
听起来很神圣的样子
Okay.
好吧
Oh, my god. What is wrong with you?
天呐 你发什么神经
Shut up.
别说了
Did you just say "Divine"? Shut up.
你刚是不是说了"神圣" 闭嘴
What, are you the queen?
你以为你是皇后吗
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表