剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
Come on. You know you love Young Jeezy.
打起精神来 你喜欢杰伊·詹金斯吧
No.
不是吗
So what's for dinner?
晚餐吃什么
Joss!
乔斯
Hey. Hi!
你好
This is fancy. I'm glad I wore a bra.
这太奢华了 幸好我穿了胸罩
Thank you so much for coming. Sally flaked on me again,
谢谢你能来 萨莉又放我鸽子了
and I just hate going to these things alone.
我又不喜欢一个人参加这种场合
Does she flake on you a lot?
她经常放你鸽子吗
Mm, it was my fault, really.
其实是我的错
I should never R.S.V.P. "Yes" to anything on a weekday.
我不应该在工作日接受所有邀请
So who is this? Some swanky designer friend of yours?
谁办的这个 你的时尚设计师朋友吗
A friend of a friend, actually.
其实是朋友的朋友
To be honest, I hardly know anybody here.
老实说 这里的人我都不认识
But I love Liza's jewelry.
但是我喜欢莉莎的珠宝
Which one is Liza?
谁是莉莎
Uh, over there.
那边那个
And the blonde next to her is
她旁边的那个金发美女
her girlfriend/muse/sponsor.
是她的女朋友兼灵感女神兼赞助者
Oh. This is a lesbian party.
原来这是个蕾丝派对啊
Well, not exclusively,
不全是
but, um, mostly.
但大部分都是
Sweet.
太好了
I've never been the only straight one in a room before.
这还是头一次一屋子人就我一个是直的呢
I feel like I have a dirty little secret.
我感觉像有了一个下流的小秘密
Well, from what you've told me,
照你之前跟我说的
it sounds like you've got lots of 'em.
好像你藏着挺多这样的秘密
Mrs. Davis.
戴维斯女士
Sorry to keep you waiting.
抱歉让你等这么久
I see congratulations are in order.
我猜您收到了很多祝贺了吧
You looking for a new O.B.?
需要一位新的产科医师吗
Uh, maybe.
可能吧
Right now, I'm just more interested
现在 我更感兴趣的
in getting some information on...
是想知道一些关于
paternity tests.
亲子鉴定的信息
Okay.
好的
Confirmation of paternity
亲子鉴定
is typically done via amniocentesis
通常在怀孕三至六月采用
in the second trimester.
羊膜穿刺术来完成
It's safest for the fetus
对胎儿最安全的时间
when performed between 16 and 20 weeks.
是在怀孕第十六到二十周
Wait. 16 weeks?
等等 十六周
I'll be showing by then, right?
在那之前我一直要过来 是吗
Not necessarily.
不一定
Every body reacts differently to pregnancy.
每个女人对怀孕的反应不一样
There's no way to test any sooner?
没有更快的测试了吗
Oh, there's a recently developed test
有一个最近才开♥发♥出来的测试
that only requires a D.N.A. sample from the mother
只需要母亲和可能的父亲的
and the potential father.
基因样本
Because it's noninvasive, it can be done right away,
这个是无创的 所以可以马上就做
but it's quite expensive, and insurance doesn't cover it.
但是花费非常大 也不能使用医疗保险
And how long before I find out the results?
得到结果需要多久
Two or three weeks once we collect samples.
只要有样本 只需两到三周
And by samples, you mean like a blood test?
样本 就像验血吗
Ideally.
理想的情况下是
But there are different ways to determine D.N.A.
不过还有其他途径检测基因物质
If the potential father is unwilling to offer up a sample.
如果可能的父亲不愿提供样本的话
Like a hairbrush?
像梳子吗
Hair, skin, fingernails.
头发 表皮 指甲
Sometimes even a toothbrush is enough.
有时甚至牙刷都可以
Do a lot of people do this?
很多人做这个吗
You'd be surprised.
你会吓一跳的
Alex, right? It's Cassandra.
艾莉克丝 对吗 我是卡珊德拉
I've seen you somewhere before, haven't I?
我是不是在哪里见过你
At another one of Liza's parties.
在另一场莉莎的聚会上
Maybe.
可能吧
I don't know. I don't-- I don't remember. Sorry.
我不知道 我不记得了 抱歉
I do.
我记得
I could never forget those beautiful brown eyes.
我永远忘不了你那双美丽的棕色眼眸
Mm. Here you go.
给你
Ah. Oh. I don't think I can handle another martini.
这杯马提尼我喝不动了
Mm. Don't worry. I'll finish what you can't. Thanks.
没事 你喝不了我喝 谢谢
Thanks for keeping my girlfriend company.
谢谢你陪我女朋友
Girlfriend?
女朋友
Somehow I doubt that.
我可有点不信
See? I leave you alone for a second?
看到了吗 我才离开一会
You're such a flirt, Ali-bear.
你真是个尤物 艾莉小熊熊
Come here.
亲一个
Don't. Don't do that.
不要 别这样
I'm sorry.
对不起
Alex, wait.
艾莉克丝 等等
How's he doing?
他怎么样
It's a hairline fracture.
只是轻微的骨折
You really didn't have to wait for us.
你真的不必等我们
Well, I just wanted to see if you guys needed anything.
我只是怕你们还需要什么东西
No, we'll be okay.
不用了 我们没事的
I'm gonna let him rest here a little longer
我打算让他在这儿休息一会
and then head back to my sister's.
然后回我姐姐家去
You sure?
你确定
Yeah.
是的
Thank you.
谢谢你
You're not the person I expected you to be.
你不是我想像中的那种人
What did you expect?
哪种人
I don't know.
不知道
I just--this whole thing would be a lot easier
如果你是个坏女人
if you weren't a good person...
一切事情都好办多了
But you are.
但是你是好人
Take care of your little man.
照顾好你的孩子
This must be strange for you.
你肯定会感觉奇怪
How so?
何出此言
Well, having dinner with someone you know these personal things about,
跟一个你非常了解的人一起吃晚饭
but from someone else's perspective.
但是是从另一个人的角度去了解的
I don't know that much about you, Sam.
我对你没那么了解 山姆
Then why have you been so nice to me?
那你为什么对我这么好
I feel like you need someone.
我觉得你需要有人陪
I could say the same about you.
我感觉你也需要
Uh, I feel like we--we, uh, we need water glasses.
我们需要几个杯子
I'll grab--grab them.
我去拿
Where are they?
在哪儿呢
To your left.
在你左边
I got it.
我来吧
There you go.
给你
It's done.
好了
You were right. I haven't made a friend
你说的对 自从林赛·华纳上了小学
that's lasted longer than a week
我交的朋友
since Lindsay Warner in elementary school.
从来没有超过一周
What's this?
这是什么
It's an I'm-sorry-you-lost-your-friend-three-cheese grilled cheese.
是"很遗憾你失去了朋友"烤奶酪三明治
That's the saddest sounding sandwich ever.
这是我听过最悲伤的三明治
What kind of cheese is that?
这是什么奶酪
You wanna talk about what happened?
想说说发生了什么事吗
No. It's stupid. I fake-made out with Alex,
不 太蠢了 我假装和艾莉克丝亲热
because I thought that's what she wanted,
我以为她想那样的
and I was wrong, obviously,
结果很明显 我错了
and she got all mad.
她很生气
What does "fake" making out mean?
什么叫"假装"亲热
I kissed her, but I didn't mean to kiss her.
我吻了她 但我不是真的想吻她
How do you accidentally kiss a lesbian?
你怎么能无意地去亲一个拉拉
Are you trying to make me feel worse?
你想雪上加霜吗
No, but if you ever bothered to think before you act--
不是 如果你能先思后行...
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表