剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
You've done so much for us.
你帮了我们太多
Hey, lady. What are you doing?
姐们儿 你在做什么
Are you busy?
你在忙吗
No, unfortunately.
不忙 真不幸
Good. I need you. I have a date.
很好 我需要你 我要去约会
Is it hot dad?
是帅哥吗
Yes.
是的
I made the mistake of calling Joss to ask her what to wear,
我不小心叫乔斯帮我参谋穿什么
so now she's coming over,
她现在正在路上
and I need you to intervene
所以我需要你
when she tries to dress me up like a glittery whore.
在她试图把我打扮成招摇过市的妓♥女♥时阻止她
Please, Savi.
求你了 萨维
Get out here, you sexy beast.
快出来 你这头性感小野兽
Amazing!
太棒了
Are you sure this amount...
你确定这个充满
of glitter is age-appropriate?
诱惑力的装扮与年龄相符吗
No. No. No. It brings out the sparkle in your eyes.
不 不 它衬托了你眼中的活力
You look amazing.
你看上去棒极了
Oh, April,
天啊 艾普莉
You look lovely.
你看起来真美
Thank you. She doesn't believe me.
谢谢 她都不相信我
By the way, I just saw Lucy
对了 我刚看见露西
try to put play-doh up Ella's nose.
想往埃拉鼻子上抹橡皮泥
The sitter is late. Let me just go deal with her.
保姆迟到了 我先去看看
No. No. No. Let Joss deal with it.
不 不 让乔斯去吧
She's great with kids.
她很会照顾小孩子
Fine. Just do not let her wear flats.
好吧 千万别让她穿平底鞋
Okay.
好的
Let's see what we have to work with here.
让我们看看这里有什么
Oh, honey,
亲爱的
You own paisley,
涡旋花纹衣服
like, a lot of paisley
很多的涡旋花纹衣服
and floral chiffon.
还有碎花雪纺
What?
怎么了
What if it's the ghost caller?
万一是"鬼来电"怎么办
What if it's your date?
如果是和你约会的人呢
Hello?
你好
Okay. That's it. I'm putting my P.I. on this.
好了 没事 我让我的私♥人♥侦♥探♥调查一下
We're gonna trace the number.
我们会查一下这个号♥码
I can't go.
我不能去
What?
什么
That was a sign.
这是个前兆
No, that was a crank call.
不 只是通骚扰电♥话♥而已
Can you please call Richard and tell him I'm sick?
你能打给理查德告诉他我生病了吗
Oh, God. It's too late. He's here.
天啊 太晚了 他已经来了
Karen.
凯伦
What's wrong?
你还好吗
Everything.
一点也不好
Now I know why we haven't seen you in so long.
现在我们知道为什么这么久没见你了
I'm sorry.
对不起
It was just easier to avoid everything and everyone.
逃避所有人所有事更容易些
I didn't want to have to lie to your faces.
我不想当着你们的面说谎
You could've told us the truth.
你应该告诉我们真♥相♥
You would've told me to stop seeing him.
你们会阻止我见他
I wouldn't have told you that.
我不会那么做
I've always known that there was
我知道我和汤姆
something between Tom and me for a long time,
已经互生爱慕很久了
but when he told me he was sick...
但他跟我说他病了时
I just wanted to be with him.
我一心只想跟他在一起
And I convinced myself that it was okay,
我劝自己说没事的
that we were soul mates.
我们是灵魂伴侣
Maybe you were.
也许你们真的是
No, because in the end, he chose his wife.
不 因为最后他还是选择了他的妻子
That's who he wanted to be with in his last moments,
那才是他在临终前最想陪伴的人
which means the whole time, I was just...
这说明长久以来 我只是
a mistress.
一个情妇
I'm so sorry, honey.
我很遗憾 亲爱的
It's the worst feeling in the world,
失去世界上最爱的人
losing the person you love.
是最痛苦的事
No offense, but I feel worse for his kid.
恕我直言 但我更为他的孩子惋惜
Sounds like he's a mess, you know?
听起来他像个伪君子
I know.
我知道
I feel like I owe it to Sam to help him.
我感觉欠山姆的 我应该帮他
I just don't know how.
我只是不知道怎么做
You have to cut ties with the son
你不该和他儿子联♥系♥了
and the wife.
还有他妻子
What?
什么
I can't just abandon them.
我不能抛弃他们
Karen, this is a malpractice suit waiting to happen.
凯伦 这是一次潜在医疗事故
If anyone finds out that you were sleeping with your patient,
万一有人知道你和患者有染
let alone prescribing him lethal doses of morphine,
而且还给他开了致命剂量的吗♥啡♥
Karen, you could lose your license.
凯伦 你会失去执照的
I know, but Sam's in pain,
我知道 但萨姆很痛苦
and he's Tom's son.
而他是汤姆的儿子
Yeah, but he's not your son,
是啊 但他不是你的儿子
and you're not Tom's wife.
你也不是汤姆的妻子
Are you being stalked, Savannah?
你被跟踪了吗 萨瓦娜
What?
什么
Rick Anderson left this.
里克·安德森给你的
Says he's been tracking some numbers for you.
说他在为你调查几个号♥码
Have you been getting obscene phone calls?
你最近接到情♥色♥电♥话♥了吗
It's for a friend.
是帮我一个朋友
Oh. You want some obscene phone calls?
你想接情♥色♥电♥话♥吗
I can do that.
我可以打给你
April, it's Savi.
艾普莉 我是萨维
Listen, call me as soon as you get this message, okay?
听着 收到立刻打给我 好吗
Is this what you do all day,
这就是你一天的工作
Talk to your friends on the phone?
给朋友打电♥话♥
Told you I could've been a lawyer.
告诉过你我可以当律师
What are you doing here?
你怎么在这
I need a favor.
我需要你帮忙
My landlord officially kicked me out.
我的房♥东把我撵出去了
So are you moving into Mac's house?
那么你是想搬到麦克家
Yeah. No, that's not gonna work out.
不 那可不行
Because you realized he was sequestering you away
因为你发现你们之间
just to have sex with you whenever it pleased him?
就只是性♥爱♥关系 别无其他
Yes, Savi. Okay? You were right,
是的萨维 你说对了 好吗
and that's why I thought we should spend more time together,
所以我想我们应该花更多时间在一起
so that I can learn
好让我向你这位大姐姐
these valuable life lessons from my big sister.
学习人生的宝贵经验
What is it? What do you need?
这是什么 你需要什么
You always said I could move into the pool house
你一直说如果我需要的话
if need arose.
就可以搬进别♥墅♥
It's arisen.
现在需要了
Please.
求你了
Fine.
好吧
Really? Yes.
真的吗 没错
Oh, thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
多谢 多谢 多谢 多谢
Hello. What is happening over there?
那边是什么情况
Not for you.
他不适合你
I can't believe it's come to this.
真不敢相信我也要搞这套了
Come to what?
搞什么
Aren't we doing Freudian thing where you whip out a ball,
不是弗洛伊德的那套吗 你拿出个球
ask me to play catch, repair my inner child?
让我来接 好抚慰我的内心
No. Good.
不是 那就好
'Cause I throw like a girl.
因为我玩球可玩得不好
It's impossible to imagine what goes through a person's mind
当一个人得知自己命不久矣的时候
when they know they're about to die.
我们很难揣测出他在那一刻的内心活动
With your dad, all he wanted was
在你♥爸♥爸最后的日子里 他最想做的
to revisit the happiest moments of his life.
就是重温那些他生命中最快乐的时光
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表