剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
I just heard Felker's retiring.
我刚听说费尔科要退休了
And, uh, with him leaving and Thomas Grey dying,
他走了 托马斯·格雷死了
Partner spots are opening up big-time around here.
成为合伙人的机会就大大增加了
And I just happen to know that you and I
我碰巧又听说你和我
are on top of the short list.
位于候选人之首
Is that really why you came in here?
你来这里真的就为了说这个吗
To share watercooler gossip with me?
分享公♥司♥的八卦给我听
You know why I came in.
你知道我来的目的
I just want to know if you thought any more
我想知道之后你有没有考虑过
about what I said the other day about how you and I and...
那天我对你说的关于你和我还有...
what we did, uh, that it wasn't a random thing, Savannah.
我们做过的事 那不是一♥夜♥情♥ 萨瓦娜
I can't-- I can't do this right now.
我现在没法和你谈这件事
It's no problem. Just, you and I both know
没关系 但你我都清楚
that you're just gonna come up with an excuse later on.
你之后也会找新的借口
Okay, uh...
好吧
Yes, I thought about it.
对 我考虑过了
But it doesn't matter.
但无所谓了
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
And it's Harry's.
是哈利的孩子
So, uh...
所以...
there's just nothing to talk about anymore.
没什么好谈的了
Hey. Have you seen the specs on the...
你看见那份细则...
Why are you googling Olivier?
你干嘛在谷歌♥上搜奥利维尔
Keep it down, megaphone.
小点声 大喇叭
He doesn't need to know about it.
他不需要知道这事
I just need to figure out what makes this guy tick.
我只想搞清这家伙工作的动力是什么
Oh. So you can have sex with this boss, too?
这样你就也能和这位老板上♥床♥了
I have no desire to have sex with that French fry.
我没兴趣和那个法国佬上♥床♥
Just need to manipulate him,
只需要操控他
and I can't do that unless I understand him.
要做到这一点 我必须先了解他
You don't have to manipulate everything.
你不必操控一切的
Can't you just be like me and just go with the flow?
你不能像我一样顺其自然吗
Ugh. I can't be like you for so many reasons.
我不能跟你一样的原因多了去了
Olivier is totally hindering my success.
奥利维尔完全是在妨碍我的业绩
Before he came along, I was selling properties left and right.
他来之前 我卖♥♥♥房♥♥卖♥♥得不亦乐乎
Put on a nice outfit, steal some of my sister's jewelry,
穿件好看的套装 偷些我姐姐的珠宝
turn on the charm. Multiple offers. Done.
施展下魅力 说房♥子很抢手 搞定
Is that really how you work?
你真是那么工作的吗
But now he's taking money out of my pocket.
可现在他削减了我的收入
He's thwarting me. I'm totally being thwarted, Mona.
他妨碍了我 碍手碍脚的 莫娜
Hey, look at that. It says he's a Fitness Freak
看那条 上面说他是个健康狂
Who eats one banana a day to keep up his potassium levels.
每天吃一根香蕉以保持体内的钾含量
Do you think his chest is hairy?
你觉得他有胸毛吗
Oh. And we're done here.
打住吧
So you went to see Harry at the restaurant,
所以你去餐厅见了哈利
and then went and told Dominic you're pregnant with Harry's baby?
然后跑去告诉多米尼克你怀了哈利的孩子
Yep. Do you listen to anything I say to you?
对 我跟你说的话都当耳旁风了吗
It was the best way I could think of
这是我能想到的最佳方法
to get Dom to leave me alone,
能让多姆离我远点
especially if I have to see him every day at work.
尤其是我每天上班都要见到他
I'm just so frustrated with him.
我只是因为他很沮丧
With Dominic?
因为多米尼克吗
No, with Harry. Keep up.
不 因为哈利 好好听我说
He won't even talk to me.
他都不和我说话了
Savi, you have to remember
萨维 你要记得
that you've been dealing with this for weeks.
你对付这事已经好几周了
Harry just found out. He really does need time.
哈利才刚发现 他真的需要时间
Well, it's a good thing I went there when I did,
幸亏我去了那里找他
Because otherwise I wouldn't have found out...
否则我就发现不了...
that he is sleeping with his slutty hostess.
他和浪荡的女服务生睡了
What? Yeah. Kyra.
什么 没错 凯拉
With the fun bags.
胸可大了
Kyra with the fun bags.
大胸女凯拉
He actually told you he slept with her?
他真跟你说他俩睡了吗
No, but it was so obvious.
没有 但太明显了
Savi, don't take this the wrong way,
萨维 别误解我的意思
but you're acting a little crazy right now.
但你现在表现得有点疯狂了
Harry would never sleep with someone out of revenge.
哈利绝不会为报复和某人上♥床♥的
It's just not who he is.
他不是那种人
Maybe we should change the subject.
也许咱们该换个话题了
Yeah. That's a good idea.
是啊 好主意
There was a break-in at my office this morning.
今早有人非法闯入了我的办公室
What? No. It'sit's... Don't worry. It's fine.
什么 不 别担心 没事
Nothing was taken.
什么都没少
It's just weird timing with this investigation still going on.
只是时间很诡异 刑事调查还在继续
Do you think it's related?
你觉得有关联吗
I don't know what to think.
我不知道要怎么想
Well, the call from the insurance company did come through.
保险公♥司♥来过电♥话♥了
We're just waiting for Elizabeth to return our call,
我们正在等伊丽莎白回电
which she hasn't yet.
她还是杳无音信
Isn't that weird?
很怪吧
Mm, not necessarily. It's only been 24 hours.
没必要这么想 才过了24个小时
The woman just found out she's not getting $10 million,
那个女人刚发现自己拿不到一千万美元
and she doesn't have five minutes to call you back?
却抽不出五分钟给你们回电
You know what? When you put it that way,
你要是这么说的话
It's weird. It's weird.
是很怪 很怪吧
Hello.
首饰来了
"I can't wait to see what a great mom you'll be.
"等不及要看你做个好妈妈了
Love, Harry."
爱你 哈利"
I'm gonna be an aunt.
我要做姨妈了
Come in.
进来
Who's ready for a night of fu...
你准备好开始一整夜的...
Ooh. Ooh. Whoa. Hold that thought.
停停停 先别说
Hi. Hey, baby. Is everything okay?
嗨 宝贝 还好吗
Yep. I'm gonna get a snack.
挺好 我要去吃零食
What happened?
出什么事了
I am so sorry, but the babysitter canceled at the last minute.
我很抱歉 临时保姆在最后一刻取消了
Looks like our "school function"
看来咱们的"学校活动"
will have to wait until another night.
要换个晚上了
Oh, that's okay.
没事
I'm a little drained from my meeting with Miranda.
和米兰达的见面让我有点精疲力尽了
What about tomorrow afternoon? The girls are at school.
明天下午怎么样 姑娘们在学校
I could take you somewhere for lunch.
我可以带你去哪吃个午饭
That actually sounds great.
听起来很好
Fantastic.
好极了
And I was gonna say "fun."
我本来要说"乐子"的
When I opened the door,
我开门的时候 是想说
"Who's ready for a night of fun?"
"准备好晚上来点乐子了吗"
Oh. Bummer.
可惜了
You did a great, great job, guys.
你们今天做得很好 伙计们
Uh, anyway, we'll have a beer tomorrow. Get some rest.
我们明天喝一杯 好好休息吧
Okay. So you didn't come home
你没有回家
and you're obviously not ready to talk to me,
而且显然 你也还没准备好要和我谈
and I totally get it.
我完全理解
But please, do me a favor and listen to me.
但求你 听我把话说完吧
And then if you still don't want to talk to me, it's okay.
如果你还是不想和我说话 也没关系
Talk.
说吧
Okay, uh, so I've been thinking a lot about what to do.
我一直在想 该怎么办
And I know we're not gonna fix this in one day,
我知道 这种问题一下子也解决不了
But...
但是
I have a suggestion that I think might be a good start.
我有个提议 我觉得可以作为一个开始
Which is?
是什么呢
I'll quit my job.
我去把工作辞了
Look for another law firm to work at.
再找一个律所工作
I'll be someplace new,
去一个新的地方
And we can set it up that I'm working less hours
我们可以约定 我工作的时间减少一些
so you and I can spend more time together.
这样我们可以有更多的时间在一起
No more...
不用再...
ships passing in the night.
在晚上擦肩而过了
What do you think?
你觉得呢
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表