剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
We understand. She's accomplished.
我们知道她取得了很多成就
He's a character witness.
他是一名品德信誉见证人
Go on, Dr. Pollack.
请继续 波拉克医生
We formed our practice together in 2008.
我们在2008年的时候一起工作
I'd like to talk about the night that Thomas Grey died.
主要谈一下托马斯·格雷去世那晚的情况
Okay, sure.
好的 当然
Do you remember where you were that night?
你记得那晚你在哪里吗
Yes, I do.
是的 我记得
I was-- I was at the office.
我在 我在办公室
Were you alone?
你是一个人吗
No.
不
Lila was there with him.
莱拉跟他在一起
Our receptionist.
我们的前台接待员
Karen.
凯伦
I had given her a stack of cases to file
在我回家之前 我给了她一堆病例
before I headed home.
让她去归档
Karen, please.
凯伦 别再说了
It's my turn to speak.
该我发言了
Mr. Taylor, first question?
泰勒先生 第一个问题是什么
Let's start with your notes
先谈谈你给托马斯·格雷
from the sessions with Thomas Grey.
治疗时做的记录吧
Why don't you ask me what you really want to know?
为什么不直接问你最关心的问题呢
What do I really want to know?
我最关心的问题是什么
Where was I the night Thomas died?
托马斯去世那晚我在哪里
All right.
好吧
Where were you?
你当时在哪里
Home.
我在家
Alone.
一个人
I remember because Tom and I had spoken that morning.
我能记得是因为汤姆和我在那天早晨通过话
And... he didn't sound very good.
他听上去不太好
I wanted to be with him.
我想去陪他
But then again, I always wanted to be with him.
其实我一直想陪着他
We were in love, you see?
我们相爱着对方 你明白吗
At least, he was the love of my life.
至少他是我一生的挚爱
I need a moment with my client.
我需要跟我的委托人单独谈谈
No, you don't.
不 不用了
I fell in love with a married man.
我爱上了一个有妇之夫
That was the first crime I committed.
这是我做错的第一件事
And I prescribed him morphine
我还给他开了吗♥啡♥
so that he could end his life...
好让他结束自己的生命
because I loved him so deeply,
因为我真的很爱他
I couldn't stand the thought of him suffering.
我无法忍♥受让他一个人那么痛苦
And when he asked if I would help him end his own life...
他问我是否可以帮他结束自己的生命时
I said I would.
我答应他了
But that call never came.
但是他从未跟我兑现
I believe Elizabeth Grey ended his life.
我相信是伊丽莎白·格雷结束他的生命的
This is insane. Elizabeth.
胡说 伊丽莎白
What the circumstances were,
具体情况是什么
I'll never know.
我就无从得知了
But I know what I did.
但我自己做的事我知道
I know the mistakes I've made.
我知道我犯下的错误
And now my conscience is clear.
现在我心安了
I doubt you can say the same.
不知道你敢不敢这么说
You know what? I changed my mind.
知道吗 我改主意了
I do want to talk about it.
我想跟你说了
Alex, please don't overreact.
艾莉克丝 不要小题大做
When the person that I'm in a relationship with
跟我谈恋爱的人身上带着
comes home with a bite mark, I feel, I think,
咬痕回家时 我觉得 我想
that I have a right to know whose teeth it came from.
我有权知道那是谁咬的
What does it matter? It was a guy.
无所谓啊 反正是个男的
And you said--
而且你说...
I said we could discuss boundaries,
我说我们可以讨论界限问题
and then you went and slept someone
然后你就在我不知情的情况下
without telling me about it,
跟别人去滚床单
which feels really weird.
这样真的很奇怪
Only because you're making it really weird.
那是因为你让事情变得很奇怪
Okay, if it's so not a big deal...
好吧 如果真的那么无所谓
then just tell me who it is.
那你告诉我到底是谁
Fine. You want to know who it was?
好吧 你想知道是谁对吗
Yes.
对
It was Olivier.
是奥利维尔
Olivier? Your boss Olivier?
奥利维尔 你老板奥利维尔
The guy that you're obsessed with?
你特别迷恋的那个人
I wouldn't say obsessed.
不是迷恋
Wow. You're unbelievable.
你真是不可理喻
Okay, you know what, Alex?
你知道吗 艾莉克丝
You're the one who brought up sex with men in the first place.
是你先提出跟男人上♥床♥的
You opened the door.
是你打开的门
Hypothetically. Hypothetically.
我是假设 假设
There is nothing hypothetical about Olivier.
但是对奥利维尔没有假设可言
If you had come to me and asked me
如果你来问我
if you could have sex with Olivier,
能不能跟奥利维尔上♥床♥
I would've said no, door's closed.
我肯定不会同意的 门就关了
Okay, I'm sorry.
好吧 对不起还不行吗
I'm just not used to having to ask permission
我只是不习惯跟人上♥床♥时
to have sex with people.
还得征求同意
Besides, I thought you said that it didn't matter.
再说了 我以为你不会在意这个
God. It does matter. It does...
天哪 我当然在意
Wait a second. Wait a second.
等等 等等
Was this last night?
是昨晚发生的吗
Did you cancel plans with my friend
你是不是为了跟你老板上♥床♥
so that you could go have sex with your boss?
取消了跟我朋友的计划
Oh, my God.
天哪
Oh, my God.
天哪
Alex, it wasn't a plan.
艾莉克丝 我不是计划好的
I really had to show a house, and then--
我当时是真得去领客户看♥房♥♥子 然后
What kind of person does that?
什么样的人才会做这种事
Ohh. This is the problem with women.
这就是女人的毛病
They're too hung up on sex.
对上♥床♥太在意
Yes. Some of them are.
对 一些女人是这样
Uh, before we go any further,
我们深入探讨之前
can we just talk about Karen?
能先说说凯伦的事吗
Have you spoken to her,
你跟她聊过吗
and did she mention anything about how the depos are going?
她有没有提过证词的事
No clue.
不知道
Okay. Back to you.
好吧 继续说你的事
I mean, is Alex really gonna kick me out of her life
艾莉克丝真的要因为我跟男人上♥床♥
just because I slept with one guy?
就跟我分手吗
Which, by the way, she said wasn't gonna be a huge deal.
再说了 她说过没什么大不了的
Well... I'm sure now that it happened,
那肯定是事情真正发生了
she feels differently, right?
她感觉不一样了 对吧
I mean, It's one thing for it to be a hypothetical--
假设时是一回事...
Oh, if I hear "Hypothetical" one more time,
再让我听到"假设"二字
I'm gonna kill someone.
我就要疯了
Okay, you know what?
要不这样吧
Maybe we should go downstairs and have some ice cream.
我们下楼吃点冰激凌
That's what people do when they get in fights. Ugh.
大家吵架时都是这么做的
Oh, no. And don't say "Ice cream" either.
天哪 也别提"冰激凌"这个词了
Okay. I'll just let you talk.
好吧 那你说
Well, what's the big deal? Alex and I were--
有什么大不了的 我和艾莉克丝
We were great, and Olivier was just sex.
我们在一起很棒 跟奥利维尔只是上♥床♥
It meant nothing.
没什么实际意义
I mean, no offense, but you had sex with Dominic,
无意冒犯 但是你虽然跟多米尼克上♥床♥
and obviously, you still love Harry.
但是很明显你还是爱哈利的
Oh, what--relationships are complicated.
谈个恋爱真是太复杂了
You just said "Relationship."
你刚才说了"恋爱"
Oh, lord. Here it comes.
天哪 又来了
No. I'm proud of you.
不 我为你骄傲
I know how hard it is for you to even say that word
我知道你说自己的时候
when you're talking about yourself.
说出这个词是很难的
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表