剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
Things got crazy. She had a stomach flu.
我忙得要命 她得了肠胃炎
It was a long week, Richard. I'm sorry.
这真是漫长的一周 理查德 对不起
I just forgot.
我忘了
Something happen?
出事了吗
Yes, but it's over now.
是的 不过现在都过去了
Miranda left.
米兰达走了
Yes, she did.
是的
I'm sorry. Sometimes I forget how much you have going on.
抱歉 有时我会忘记你身上发生了这么多事
But look, it's-- it's over now.
但一切都过去了
She's gone.
她走了
You can move on with your life, right?
你可以继续过日子 对吧
We... can move on.
我们 可以继续过日子
And I am gonna tell Lucy about us tonight.
我今晚就把我们的事告诉露西
I promise.
我保证
Now sit down.
快坐下
I want to hear all about your trip.
我想听你出差的趣闻
Okay.
好吧
Webbed fingers and toes
孩子的手脚
are poking out from your baby's hands and feet.
会长出蹼状手指脚趾
His tail is just about gone.
他的尾巴也差不多消失了
Sorry.
抱歉
Uh, thought you were out.
以为你出去了
Uh, I was just dropping off some things for you to sign.
我拿文件来给你签名
It's okay. Come in.
没关系 进来吧
Um, I'll just pick 'em up later, yeah.
我晚点再过来拿
I'll just do 'em now. It'll take a minute.
我现在签 马上就好
Okay.
好吧
Heard you, uh, stayed till midnight last night.
听说你昨晚熬到半夜
Yeah, I wanted to get a jump on that Hayes case.
是啊 海耶斯一案想找找突破
Logging extra hours isn't gonna
就算你加班
get you back on partner track.
也做不成合伙人
Not since your husband went all Russell Crowe on me.
你丈夫对我拳脚相向之后你就没机会了
Yeah, luckily making partner isn't a priority right now.
幸好升合伙人不是我现在的首要目标
Marriage comes first.
婚姻为大
Harry moved out of the house.
哈利搬出去了
You all right?
你没事吧
Honestly, I don't-- I don't know.
说真的 我不知道
Hello. Savannah Davis.
喂 我是萨瓦娜·戴维斯
Harry. Hi.
哈利
Yeah, look, I know this isn't the best bit of news,
我知道这不是个好消息
but I thought I should warn you.
但我得提醒你
Your mother's in town.
你妈妈来了
Oh, my God. I knew it.
天哪 我就知道
Had your dream again, huh?
又做梦了 是吧
Yeah. Same drill as always.
是啊 还是那套路
I don't hear from her for months
几个月毫无音讯
and then I have the dream,
我做了个梦
and bam--she shows up the next day.
第二天她就突然出现了
I'm like a-a dog who knows when an earthquake's coming.
我就像能探测地震的狗一样
Yeah, well, I thought you should know,
应该告诉你一声
I ran into her at the house...
我今天在家里遇到她了
when I was picking up a few things.
我当时在收拾东西
Yeah, I tried to cover,
我也想瞒着她
but she's too smart for me, I'm afraid.
但恐怕她太聪明了
I told her I moved out, but that's all I said, okay?
我跟她说了我搬出来了 不过仅此而已
It's up to you if you want to tell her the rest.
其余的你自己决定要不要告诉她
Thanks for the warning.
谢谢你的提醒
Uh, so how are you?
你怎么样
You get the paternity results back?
亲子鉴定结果出了吗
No, not yet.
还没有
Right. Well... That's it, then.
好吧 那就这样吧
Here you go.
给你
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
But I'm not sure I need coffee.
不过我现在不需要咖啡吧
I'm already anxious enough.
已经够紧张的了
Trying to solve a murder mystery
自己一个人查一件凶杀案
all by yourself will do that.
是会这样的
Even Angela Lansbury had a helper.
安吉拉·兰斯伯瑞[罪案剧女主]都有助手呢
You remember that little old guy? He was cute.
还记得那个小老头吗 挺可爱的
Want to be my little old guy?
你要做那个小老头吗
If you're really serious about this,
你真要查的话
I think you should hire a professional.
应该去雇个专业人士
A professional what?
什么专业人士
When I was trying to figure out what to do about Miranda,
我在考虑要拿米兰达怎么办的时候
Savi hired this guy to look into her for me.
萨维雇了一个人帮我查她的底细
Well, granted, he wasn't as thorough
当然 他不像我希望的那样
as I might have hoped,
查得那么清楚
but he was helpful.
但也帮大忙了
I don't think I can ask Savi.
我不能跟萨维说吧
No, but if you're willing to pay,
不 但你愿意出钱的话
I'm sure there are people out there who can help.
肯定有人能帮上忙的
Or you can...
或者你可以
move on.
继续生活
Focus on the positive things in your life.
关注生活中的积极面
That's what I'm trying to do with Richard.
我就是这样对待理查德的
What's happening with Richard?
理查德怎么了
Oh, we don't have to talk about that.
我们不必谈这件事
I'd so much rather talk about that.
我宁愿谈这事
Basically, I'm trying to figure out
主要就是 我要想清楚
if it's worth telling Lucy about Richard
值不值得把理查德的事告诉露西
when I still haven't told Richard about Paul.
因为我还没把保罗的事告诉理查德
And if he's just gonna break up with me
如果他得知之后
when he finds out Come on.
要跟我分手 别这样
Richard is not going to end the relationship
理查德才不会因为
just because something terrible happened to you.
你身上发生了糟糕的事就跟你分手
And if he does, he doesn't deserve you.
如果他真要跟你分手 那就是他配不上你
I know.
我知道
So really,
那说真的
why haven't you told Richard about Paul?
你为什么还没把保罗的事告诉理查德
Honestly, I don't want to deal with his feelings
说真的 我不想处理
about the whole thing.
他对这事的感受
He's bound to have an opinion.
他肯定会有看法的
Everything is just so serious from the get-go.
这段感情从一开始就很认真
I mean, I just want to enjoy the beginning,
我就想享受开头
the fun part.
有意思的部分
So don't tell him.
那就别告诉他
Paul is back in Florida, right?
保罗回佛罗里达了 对吧
Yeah, he's gone,
是的 他走了
but isn't honesty kind of a big deal
但感情刚开始的时候
when you're starting a relationship?
坦诚不是很重要的吗
Like you said, this is just the beginning.
正如你所说 才刚开始
You don't owe Richard your past.
你的过去不必交代给理查德
Well, my clients aren't willing to go a penny above 2.5.
超过两万五我的客户一分都不会付
They don't care that the house
他们才不管这房♥子
is in the third street elementary district, Bob.
在什么有潜力的地段上 鲍勃
They're 80 years old.
他们都八十高龄了
Who's up for a cocktail?
谁要来一杯鸡尾酒
I gotta go.
我要挂了
Oh, my freak. Mommy!
天哪 妈妈
When the hell did you get here?
你什么时候到的
This morning.
今早
Hi, I'm Janet.
我叫珍妮特
Todd. Nice to meet you.
我叫托德 很高兴见到你
Love the ascot. Thank you.
领巾领带不错 谢谢
I am so happy you're here.
真高兴你来了
I am in desperate, desperate need of a pick-me-up.
我很绝望 需要人提点
What is it, baby?
怎么了 宝贝
My life's officially gone to crap.
我的生活陷入了谷底
Your life is exactly as it's supposed to be.
你的生活就应该这样啊
It is a process.
这是个过程
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表