剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
There's nothing to save, Joss. Not anymore.
没什么好挽救的了 乔斯 都完了
Why? Why not anymore?
为什么 怎么就完了
Because Savi must have received the paternity results.
因为萨维肯定已经收到了亲子鉴定的结果
And since I haven't heard a single word from her
可她却什么都没跟我说
and saw that...
而我还看到...
bastard at our house,
那个混♥蛋♥出现在我家
I can only assume that the baby is not mine.
我只能猜测 那个孩子不是我的
Well, I can tell you that that is 100% not true.
我可以肯定地告诉你 你想的全错了
So what, you're saying that
怎么 你是想说
she hasn't received the results yet?
她还没收到亲子鉴定的结果
No, no, she has, but she hasn't opened them.
不 她收到了 但她没看
She gave me the envelope instead.
她把鉴定的结果给了我
So No, II
那... 不 我...
I haven't opened them either, so...
我也没看 所以说...
So what, she's not planning to ever read them?
什么 那她就不打算再看了吗
I have no idea.
我也不知道
You know Savi. She's weird.
你了解萨维的 她就是这么古怪
She has her own way of doing everything.
她有自己的一套行事准则
But is this all really about the kid?
但你们的事真的只是关于这个孩子吗
Yes.
是啊
Then call genzide
那你就打电♥话♥给遗传中心的啊
and make them tell you the results.
让他们把鉴定的结果告诉你
Joss, if you have them--
乔斯 如果你手上有结果
No, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不
Honey, as much as I'm rooting for you, kiddo,
亲爱的 尽管我是跟你一边的
I can't betray the sisterhood.
但也绝不能背叛我的姐姐
There are codes.
这是底线
Now, Josslyn--
乔斯琳
Codes. Harry, stop.
底线啊 哈利 别求我了
Listen, you have a sexy accent and the baby blues.
你有性感的口音和一双湛蓝的眼睛
So walk into Genzide
你只用走进遗传中心
and make the clerk tell you the information.
引诱员工告诉你信息就行
And if the kid's not yours,
如果孩子不是你的
you can-- you can get a divorce.
你就可以申请离婚了
Fine, if that's what you want.
无所谓 如果你真这么想
But, Harry, if that baby's yours,
但是哈利 如果孩子是你的
and you don't step up, you could lose everything.
你却不争取 你会失去一切的
They're still playing.
她们还在玩
So how come you don't talk about her, your ex?
你为什么从来不说你前妻的事
I don't know.
我也不知道
Why do you bring it up?
为什么提起这个
Oh, it's--it's actually been on my mind for a while.
其实我琢磨了一段时间了
I was just waiting for the right time to bring it up.
只是一直在寻找时机提起来罢了
Oh, well, we broke up. I'm covered in churro dust.
我们闹了分手 现在还满身西班牙油条渣
It's obviously the perfect time.
你还真是会挑最佳时机啊
You're right. You don't have to tell me.
你说得对 你什么都不用说
It's none of my business,
不关我的事
And the girls will be here any second.
姑娘们随时都会过来
But for the record,
不过说真的
you pretty much know everything about my life,
你对我的生活可是一清二楚
and I know nothing about yours.
而我对你却一点儿都不了解
It seems kind of lopsided.
好像不太公平啊
I mean, I don't even know this woman's name.
我连她的名字都不知道
It's Sandra.
她叫珊德拉
I don't like talking about it because it's kind of embarrassing.
我不喜欢谈起她是因为觉得有些丢脸
More embarrassing then having your husband
难道比自己老公
fake his own death because he impregnated another woman?
把别的女人肚子搞大之后装死更丢脸吗
No.
是没有
She just left me for another guy
她抛弃了我
and moved to Chicago with him.
和另一个男人跑去芝加哥了
She sees Madi when she can, which is less and less.
她会来看看麦迪 不过次数越来越少
It's not as dramatic as your story,
虽然没有你的故事那么狗血
but it still just kind of sucks.
但还是挺丢脸的
I'm sorry, Richard. Really.
对不起 理查德 真的
Don't be. It's okay.
不 没事的
Madi and I have built a good life together.
麦迪和我一起生活得很好
We've adjusted.
我们已经适应了
You've done a really good job with her.
你把她照顾得很好
I mean, you're a terrific dad.
是个很棒的爸爸
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, Alex, it's me.
艾利克丝 是我
I-I really wish you'd pick up,
真希望你能接电♥话♥
because I have no idea what I'm looking at here,
因为我完全不知道这都是些什么
and I don't know what you want.
也不知道你想要哪种
These--these aren't real ice cream flavors.
这些都不是正常的冰淇淋口味
I think it's--does that say "Olive martini"?
那个是"橄榄马丁尼"味的吗
"Dehydrated bourbon"?
还有"干波本酒"味
"Lemongrass souffle"?
这个是"柠檬草蛋奶酥"味
I--"Coconut breast milk"? What is this?
还有"椰子母乳"味 这是什么玩意儿
Uh, horseradish prince.
这是"山葵王子"
Okay. That's just--come on.
好吧 这有点 拜托
You know what? Do you have some chocolate chip or something?
你们有巧克力豆之类的吗
Chocolate chip? No.
巧克力豆 没有
Can you just check in the back?
你不能到后面去找找吗
They don't have chocolate chip.
他们连巧克力都没有
What kind of ice cream place doesn't have chocolate chip?
这是哪门子冰淇淋店啊 连巧克力豆都没有
Is this some kind of practical joke or something?
你是在耍我吗
Because there's an ice cream store, like, a block away from your house.
因为你家隔壁临街就有一个冰淇淋店
Instead, I'm looking at-- Hi. I'm so sorry. Excuse me.
而我却非得... 抱歉 借过
I'm--I'm looking at something called, what is that,
我要一个叫 什么来着
"Chocolate-covered bacon"?
"巧克力裹培根"
Do you like the bacon?
你喜欢这个味道吗
Yeah. Yeah.
喜欢 是嘛
I really--I don't think that I should be in charge of food shopping.
我真的不适合负责买♥♥吃的
I'm not good at it.
完全不擅长
I'm a better restaurant picker outer.
我比较擅长直接从餐厅打包吃的
Oh, god. That's work.
天啊 是工作上的事
If you get this in the next five minutes,
如果你在五分钟内接到留言
please call me back.
就赶紧打给我
Hello.
你好
Hello, Josslyn. Ca va?
乔斯琳 你还好吗
I'm super-duper.
好得不能再好了
What can I do for you, Olivier?
有什么吩咐吗 奥利维尔
Are you familiar with the property on Clark drive?
你熟悉克拉克街上的那栋房♥子吗
Um, Greg's listing?
格雷格负责的那栋吗
Yes. But Greg is unfortunately sick.
对 但是很不幸 格雷格病了
I think he ate some bad crab.
他好像是吃了不新鲜的蟹
Would you be able to show the listing to a couple
有对夫妇本来跟格雷格约好了
that was planning on meeting Greg there tonight at 7:00?
今晚七点看♥房♥♥子的 你能顶替吗
Unless you are busy. I know you are not working today.
忙的话就不用了 我知道你今天不上班
Uh, no. It--it's fine.
不 没事
I-I--no problem. I'll be there.
没问题 我会去的
Parfait. Merci.
太好了 谢谢
I'll make it up to you.
我会补偿你的
Okay, bye.
好 拜拜
You know what? Just cancel the--the bacon. You don't even care.
那个什么培根也不要了 反正你也不在乎
It's... thank you.
算了... 谢谢
Hey, Alex. It's me again. Bad news.
艾利克丝 又是我 有个坏消息
My husband was a pillar of this community.
我丈夫在这个圈子里德高望重
People looked up to him.
人人都很尊重他
He was too proud a man to take his own life.
他那么骄傲的人是不会了结自己的生命的
So how do you explain his asking for morphine?
那您怎么解释他要求开吗♥啡♥的事
Tom was in a lot of pain.
汤姆当时很痛苦
He wanted to live out the rest of his life as joyfully as he could.
他想快乐地过完仅剩的日子
Dr. Kim clearly lied about his mental state.
金医生显然在描述他精神状态时撒了谎
Objection.
反对
Noted. Continue, Mrs. Grey.
知道了 请继续 格雷太太
Once I discovered that Dr. Kim had prescribed him the morphine,
在我发现金医生给他开了吗♥啡♥后
I started to question things.
我开始觉得不对劲了
Based on what exactly?
有什么依据吗
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表