剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
Sure. Sure.
好 好的
So how is your mother holding up?
你妈妈现在怎么样
Oh, you mean since I inadvertently told her
你是说我不小心告诉她
my dad was having an affair?
我爸爸有外遇之后吗
Not too bad.
还行吧
She's gone from grief to anger.
她不伤心了 开始生气
Maybe it's a good thing.
可能是件好事吧
Anyway, this is what I wanted to show you.
总之 我是想给你看这个
A camera?
相机
Not just a camera.
不仅是部相机
A 1923 Eastman Kodak.
这是1923年的伊士曼柯达相机
My dad got it for me.
我爸爸送给我的
His secretary sent it over about a week ago.
他的秘书约一周前送过来的
I guess he'd been tracking it down before he died.
我猜他去世前就一直在找
And I had no idea he even knew I was into photography
我开始都不知道他知道我喜欢摄影
until I moved in here and saw my work hanging on his walls.
直到我搬进来后看到我的作品在这里挂着
You took all these?
这些都是你拍的
I love them.
我很喜欢
But I still don't understand
但我还是不明白
what this has to do with you dropping out of school.
这和你辍学有什么关系
This was my dad's way of telling me
我爸爸这是想告诉我
to--to--to drop the econ major
要放弃经济学专业
and focus on what I actually love.
专注于我真正喜欢的事
Maybe. Or maybe he's telling you to have a hobby.
也可能是他想让你有自己的兴趣爱好
I don't think so.
我觉得不是
Read it.
读读看
"It is only passion that makes life worth living.
"充满激♥情♥的生活才有意义"
"I found my passion too late in life,
"我找到了我的激♥情♥ 但为时已晚"
"but when I did,
"但我找到之时"
"I pursued it with my whole being.
"还是竭尽全力去追求"
"When you find yours, you must do the same.
"如果你找到了你的 一定也要如此"
Don't hold on to anything that doesn't bring you joy."
"不能为你带来喜悦之事不值得坚持"
Uh, are you okay?
你还好吧
Can I use your restroom?
能借用下洗手间吗
Yeah.
当然
Oh. Oh. Excuse me.
打扰一下
Uh, you said the doctor would only be another minute?
你说医生马上就来
Yep. Yeah, that was 30 minutes ago.
对 可是已经过去半个小时了
Patients who make same-day appointments
一天预约不止一次的病人
sometimes have to wait.
有时候是得等等的
Until the second coming?
要等到下一次预约吗
Shouldn't you be on your way to court right now?
你现在不是该在去法♥院♥的路上吗
Are you still up to speed on the Sullivan case?
你还一直跟进沙利文的案子吗
I spent the last year prepping for it with you.
去年我花了一年的时间和你一起准备
I'm aware. Is that a yes?
我知道 就是你还在跟进对吗
Yes. Get downtown.
对 去市中心吧
You can't make it to the start of the biggest trial
你如果不参加庭审的话
you've ever been a part of?
可是不会成为什么大案的
Something came up, and I can't put it off.
我临时有事 不能推迟
Does Mitchell know?
米切尔知道吗
He will. Can you be there or not?
会告诉他的 你到底能不能去
Oh, I'll be there.
我去
Thank you.
谢谢
Scottie, get down from there. Don't make mama ask again.
斯科蒂 快下来 别让妈妈说第二遍
Um, what was I saying? Oh, right.
我刚说到哪了 对了
I said that we had driven down to the Keys for the weekend.
我们开车去佛罗里达礁岛群过周末
Paul had planned this whole romantic getaway thing
保罗本来计划了整套浪漫的私奔方案
because of the baby.
因为我怀孕了
He left early that morning to go on a deep-sea fishing trip,
他一大早就出门去深海钓鱼
but he never came back to the hotel.
但却再也没回到酒店
He was two hours late for dinner.
晚餐过了两个小时 他还没出现
And I-I figured he was partying in town,
我以为他还在城里参加派对
and he just--he wasn't picking up his phone,
他一直没接电♥话♥
and I was all dressed up with nowhere to go,
我打扮得很漂亮 却无处可去
planning on marching into every bar in old town
我打算去老城区的酒吧找个遍
until I found him and I could publicly rip him a new one.
找到他后就当众修理他一顿
And then I saw a report on the news
然后我看到了一条新闻报道
that someone had gone missing on a fishing tour.
说有人在钓鱼途中失踪了
Fallen overboard and...
失足掉下船 然后
That was Paul.
那个人就是保罗
You knew before I did.
你居然还比我先知道
I got a 6:00 a.m. wake-up call
我是早上六点接到
from the Key West chief of police.
基韦斯特警♥察♥局长的电♥话♥才得知的
I didn't know what to do after that.
事发后 我不知所措
I was five months pregnant and alone,
那时我怀有五个月的身孕并独自一人
and then...
然后...
When Scottie came,
斯科蒂出生了
and I held him for the first time in my arms,
当我第一次把他抱进怀里时
I... I decided to make it work.
就决定要把他好好抚养长大
I had to, and--and I have, but...
我必须...不得不 但
It's hard.
很艰难
You don't know hard.
你不知道有多艰难
I'm a single mom, too.
我也是个单身母亲
My situation is no different than yours.
我的境遇和你的没有差别
Really?
真的吗
Six months ago, I lost my job,
六个月前 我丢了工作
and thanks to this economy,
由于现在的经济形势
I can't get another one.
我找不到另一份工作
My friends, my family--I have asked them all for help,
我向我所有的亲朋好友寻求帮助
but everyone is tapped.
但是他们都身无分文
Everyone except me, huh?
除了我吗
Do you think I want to be here?
你以为我愿意来吗
This is humiliating.
这样是很丢人的
But this isn't about me anymore. It's about Scottie.
但这不再是只关乎我个人 而是斯科蒂
He needs your help.
他需要你的帮助
Mommy!
妈妈
Oh, my God. Honey, what happened?
天呐 亲爱的 怎么了
Honey, are you okay?
亲爱的 你还好吗
Tell me, where does it hurt? Where does it hurt?
告诉我 伤到哪了 伤到哪了
Can you help, please? My son fell.
帮帮忙 我儿子摔倒了
I think he might've broken his arm.
他胳膊好像骨折了
Oh. I need assistance. Grab the gurney for the child.
过来帮忙 把孩子放在轮床上
Excuse me, ma'am.
不好意思 女士
I'm gonna need some information from you first
首先我需要您的一些信息
starting with your I.D. and insurance card.
先说一下您的身份证和医保卡信息
I-I don't have insurance.
我没有保险
Then I need an I.D.
那我需要您的身份证信息
And a whole mess of additional forms filled out.
还有其他一些表格需要填写
I re... I really want to be with my son right now.
我现在只想和我儿子待在一起
I'll take care of the bill. Just go with Scottie.
我来付款 你先去陪斯科蒂
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yes. Go.
是的 快去吧
You cook?
你会做菜
Not as well as my dad did.
没我爸爸做得好
I'm trying...
我在尝试
one of his recipes.
他的一个食谱
Here.
给你
Sit.
坐吧
Thank you, but I really can't.
谢谢 但真的不行
You have somewhere else to be.
你有别的地方要去吧
No, actually, uh, I don't.
不是 其实没有
So stay.
那就留下来
Do you wanna talk about it?
你想谈谈吗
I'm okay.
我很好
I didn't mean to get so emotional before.
之前我表现得太情绪化了
I'm sorry about that.
对此我很抱歉
Don't be.
别这样
He was your patient for a long time.
他去你那治疗了很久
I forget you guys had your own relationship.
是我忽视了你们之间也有私人关系
Yes, we did.
是的 我们有
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表