剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
Then I wouldn't be me.
那就不是我了
Did you put prosciutto in this? It's super yummy.
你在里边放了意大利火腿吗 超级好吃
Is that Yeah.
她是... 是的
Alex.
艾莉克丝
Sally and I broke up.
萨莉和我分手了
We just had the most horrible fight,
我们刚刚大吵了一架
and I-I, um,
然后我...
I didn't--I didn't know where else to go.
我不知道该去哪里
Sorry.
对不起
No. No. It's okay. It's okay.
不不 没关系 没事的
Sweetheart, it's okay.
亲爱的 没事的
Yet another personal issue has kept you from court today?
你又因为私事没有上庭
Do you want to make partner?
你还想升为合伙人吗
Yes. I-I do. Of--of course I do.
是的 我想 我当然想
I'm so sorry, Ron.
我真的很抱歉 罗恩
She's out. You're in for the remainder of the trial.
她退出 你负责处理案件剩下的部分
Don't screw this up.
别搞砸了
That didn't look good.
看上去不太妙啊
I can assure you it sounded a lot worse than it looked.
蚁蚰惚V? 听起来可比看起来要难受得多
Well, thank you for that.
多谢了
For what?
谢什么
Getting me back on the Sullivan trial.
谢谢你让我重新接手沙利文的案子
I'm sorry you had to fake a disappearing act to do it.
很抱歉你得靠玩失踪来帮我
Yeah.
是啊
You're welcome.
不用谢
Okay. Am I missing something?
好吧 我是不是弄错了什么
Not that it matters,
那不重要
but I didn't blow off court to do you a solid,
但我没去法庭可不是为了帮你
just like I didn't purposefully get you thrown off the case.
就像之前 我也不是故意把你踢出局
Then I stand corrected.
那我向你道歉
I just thought that after what happened between us,
我只是以为 我们发生了那件事以后
that you just didn't want to be around me.
你不希望再看到我了
I don't want to be around you.
我的确不想再看到你了
Savi, talk to me.
萨维 我们谈谈吧
No.
不必了
I'm sorry, but there's an emergency at the office.
真是抱歉 工作上出了点急事
I have to go.
我必须走了
Seriously?
不是吧
It's a patient in trouble.
病人出了点状况
Hazard of the profession.
干这行就是这样
Yeah. Sure.
是啊 是啊
Another time.
下次吧
Good night, Sam.
晚安 山姆
Good night.
晚安
Oh, your jacket.
你的外套
Thank you.
谢谢你
What are you doing?
你这是干什么
Uh, I'm sorry. I thought--
对不起 我以为...
No.
不
Come on. You brought over the wallet
拜托 你完全可以用快递的
when you could've just sent it.
却亲自把我的钱包送来
You were about to stay for dinner.
你还想留下来用晚餐的
Sorry if I gave you the wrong impression.
如果我让你误会了 那真是抱歉
We had a moment.
我们彼此吸引
No, Sam,
不 山姆
We did not have a moment.
我们没有
Good-bye.
再见
Whose are those, mommy?
这是谁的东西 妈妈
Someone left them at the shop, sweetie.
有人落在店里的 亲爱的
Can I have them?
能给我吗
No, you can't.
不行
Good morning!
早上好
Thank you.
谢谢
Mm, well, thank Savi and Harry.
谢谢萨维和哈利吧
Thank you for letting me stay here last night.
谢谢你昨天晚上收留我
Oh, no problem. You can stay anytime.
小事一桩 你随时都能来
Be careful. You might regret saying that when I'm here
小心点 要是我在这儿蹭了一个月
for a whole month because I can't find an apartment.
还找不到住处 你可要为刚刚那句话后悔了
Honey, I'm in real estate.
亲爱的 我是搞房♥地♥产♥的
If you want a top floor, rent-controlled
要是你想要一间租金合适
view of the hills, I'll find it for you.
风光如画的顶楼公♥寓♥ 我就能帮你弄来
So I might sound like a jackass for asking this,
我这么问 可能有些自作多情
but the fight didn't have anything to do with me, did it?
但你们的争吵应该跟我无关吧
It had everything to do with you.
就是因你而起的
It was just a kiss.
不过是一个吻罢了
Do I need to explain to Sally that I--
我难道要和萨莉解释说我...
It wasn't the kiss. It was everything. Everything.
不是因为那个吻 是所有的事情 所有一切
The more you and I hung out,
和你相处的时间越长
the more I saw my relationship through your eyes.
我就越能从你的眼中看清我自己的感情
No. My eyes are stupid.
不不 我是个睁眼瞎
You should definitely not listen to my eyes.
别听我的那些鬼主意
You think that I let Sally walk all over me,
你觉得是我纵容萨莉太过强势了
and you know what? You're right,
知道吗 你是对的
And I don't want to be that person anymore.
我再也不想那样了
So maybe you should talk to her.
那你应该找她谈谈
I'm sure we will.
我们会谈的
You're a good friend, Joss.
你真是个好朋友 乔斯
Really?
真的吗
Yep.
当然
Sorry I couldn't get this to you yesterday.
抱歉昨天没能把钱给你
Oh, no problem.
没关系
Thank you for your services.
谢谢你的服务
I doubt I'll be requiring them again.
也许之后我还会需要的
So it all worked out? She bought it?
奏效了吗 她信了
You did a great job.
你干得太棒了
Tell that to my agent.
跟我的委托人说吧
I still don't get why you couldn't use a real lawyer.
我还是不懂 你为什么不去请个真正的律师呢
I mean, if your son really is Lawyers ask too many questions,
如果你儿子真的... 律师问的问题太多了
which is why you should stop now.
所以你也别问了
Fair enough. Catch you later.
好吧 回见
What?
怎么了
Do you think you'll always love me?
你会永远爱我吗
That was the agreement.
那不是我们的约定吗
I'm serious, Harry.
我是认真的 哈利
Of course I'll always love you.
我当然会永远爱你
Why?
怎么了
Because I love you so much.
因为我太爱你了
All the mistakes I make,
我犯过的所有错误
even the little ones like when I burn your coffee
小到煮糊了你的咖啡
and the big ones,
大到
like how I acted after our fight...
争吵后我的所作所为
I make them because I love you so deeply.
都是因为我深爱着你
Oh, come on.
好了
We're past all that now, aren't we, love?
都过去了 不是吗 亲爱的
Yeah.
是啊
But you know me. Sometimes I have a hard time letting go.
你最了解我了 有时我就是有点放不开
Well, I kind of like that about you.
我还挺喜欢你这点的
It means you'll never let go of me.
那意味着 你永远不会放开我
Now that's the way to start the day right.
这样开始新的一天 才最完美
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表